Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Presumably the entire point of this "manifesto' was to try to explain my predicament in song and dance
metaphor...rhyme..banjo..iambic pentameter
who knows
assuming someone -somewhere -aware of these weapons might 'speak up'
- I'd say i lost this impetuous a good 4 years ago
anyone aware of these weapons (unlike me perceived-and rightly so  as insane  )
I assume is not allowed to admit these types of weapons are being used on people
-
I do not know why I write except because of the entrainment that so overtakes one's senses one really has no choice but to use the computer - as exhaust fan
that I believe is the point
of many being used for target practice
to be tarred and feathered pariah so a very small few "in the know" have bull's eye statistics
-
what I might have once believed  was evidence I now believe is data
and proof of the weapons efficacy
6 years
6 years and counting
sometimes 19 hours a day
nonstop
more nothing then i can keep up with   

No comments:

Post a Comment