Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Woke Up This Morning


WOKE UP THIS MORNING......

 with EVAN not so close

For those of you not engaged in Brain Computer Interface(best described to the  “unapped”) as Hearing Voices and seeing shit…or being possessed…(though fuck only knows why the unapped can understand intraneural interface in these terms as I know few people either jackrabbit nuts hearing and seeing things  that seem to be projected upon another by some mystical entity nor do I know of many people possessed by some supernatural force..but if one explains brain computer interface mind to mind communications and being a test subject avatar in this way  ..one is told”Oh now I understand”..hmm

 

So the pitch frequenct ..tone of the “wave” of thought and interfaced transmission upon waking is within a bearable almost friendly “zone”so maybe The Mandlers are over the mini crack fiasco that wasted everybodys time and money …not to mention the quality of interface when in the state of inhaled stimuli for me at least is like Ritalin times one million in this stillness zombiedom…these guys mean business when they nano up your temporal lobe …big business…and endless testing…and you only get increments of private respite (such as crack which as damaging as it is calms me down a hell of a lot more than any psych pill like valium and Neuronauts hate psychiatry and moreso psychiatric meds…they even have a little museum that documents the atrocities of psychiatry …and much prefer wiring another’s mind for encoding purposes and voice to skull “talk therapy” as it is more humane …the science of these science –ideology type who have spent decades perfected all sorts of meters and manipulations to essentially “audit and augment’ one selfhood…

 

I’ve heard rumours that this tight little group in Cali got the nano particles from some other larger collective with things besides “self help” on their mind concerning mind reading mind control-ish mechanisms …but according to my mentors the “so called particles” that make this telepathy and A.I possible came from over a billion years ago from a space alien that founder of ‘neuronautics” and neuro =net-ics ‘ spoke to and remote viewed and communed with in  the late 60’s …the aliens are also surprisingly easier for the unapped to believe than something as simple as biosensors (chips) scientists have been working on to make small enough to cross the blood brain barriers through either potable,skin to skni  or intravenous insertion since 1953..

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUBJECT: Day Of The Proxy( Act One)




mornin Dumbo:)
I’be been rereading small life video and wallhangings…before "your Team" told you to smoke crack again..must be nice…having a genuine" Devil made me do it” to fall back on…oh  judge oh judge,"the voices, the intraneural interface made me steal that car"

…Oh the voices made me say that Billy said that about “Jamie’s “ chin implant and nose job…     

back to small life videos andwallhangings when you were writing about the mind techno in a readable although STILL un-quite believable fashion soooo let’s stop this “let my people go” the pharoes of our time have done something to me 20 years ahead of the times… and perhaps create the times illuminati st bad Nicholas cage movie  style… let me tell you something ."everyone knows the war is over //everybody knows the good guys lost. ain’t big news friend


I like the apping of Cole
And when Valerie Prentis(such a wicked ,wicked character ...Faye Dunaway in "Network" meets Faye Dunaway in real life)
 apps some 17 year old junkie cuz she wants to be young again and wear a slit skirt and snort coke and fuck guys in the ladies room..

I also like that part about that man in Japan who buys that guy named Adam and Apps up not only his mind but his face
 
Love it love it when Adam’s “guardian”
 uses that remote  to fugly adam up
when poor adam don’t wanna do the nasty with him
soooo cinematic
by all means give that little chestnut away online
let someone steal
that money shot..
I know  i know "dumbo" wants a world in which no one steals  and everything is free...DUMMMMMMMMMMM-
bo
and I mean DUMB

 but do what you must...
anywho
Where can I buy a Guy I can fiddle with
And control with remote ! I want one.I want one..!

I’d love to slip some looks changing nano into peter's face..
he called this morning asking me to ship him his sneakers...what a dick..
I told him I threw his nasty stinking sneakers away…
But you know me…I honor his sneakers and have already checked if UPS will come and pick them up..

Anywho back to MONY MONY and the MOVIE
JaredLeto as Adam (no Jared is old now isn’t he in Hollywoodyears? …)
Can they really do that? Change people’s looks with nano? There was one of your little side bars saying it was being developed…OMG..l

Forget about buying a guy I can app

GET ME SOME looks changing nano NOW!!!


Maybe they can make Jared Leto as cute and young as he was in Requiem for a Dream ….gotta love the Leto..no matter the age!

OK back to the work of scripting
 
 
 
ACT ONE
working title
"Day of The Proxy"

 Cole
a writer for some city paper rag
writes something that pisses The Wrong RIGHT People off
and is subsequently apped unknowly
the Mandlers that use a headset a lal Brainstorm
fuck with Cole
including  
turning the meddling metrosexual homo(is That a bad thing?)
through mind control 
like literal in yer mind MIND control
or what you call "Apps"or Tagging
as if it being a mo" ain't bad enuf..
next the Mandlers/handlers of poor Cole 
puppeted  him around like a pimp and Cole ..essentially is a sex slave
his cerrebellum etc literally under this agency/company/cult's power...
ELF waves ,Microwaves ...the shit crazy people murmur about IS ALL TRUE!
of course Cole goes mad.
his girlfriend goes all Nancy Drew
but Cole eventually adapts

am I getting this right...?
 

you know who should play cole? If we can’t get Zac Effron...that beautiful guy from Dexter the season that  features john Lithgow . He was also in American Horror Show.let me do a quick look see..
bRANDON EATON


Oh, god yes!

         SORTA GIVES OLE zAC eFFRON A RUN FOR HIS MONEY DON'T HE..

According to the screenplay book A protagonist must want something. I suppose the main thing Zac/brandon(cole) wants is to be free of these mandlers … . Or maybe he likes belonging to the mandlers

Wouldn’t that be interesting..maybe if this were a foreign movie

No.
I don’t think anyone would like being made into a puppet.well maybe for a few nights...?


in our cinemtaic paradigm Cole
Meeting his makers is main turning point in the story one must know where the story is going before one writes act one...
according to the screenplay book

Cole by now is buffed up,shitless
hismandlers you see have made our hero Cole work out
like endlessly
Like
these mandlers of Cole are like these wicked nasty scary personal trainers through intraneural interface
which for good or bad induce Cole to get abs of steel. ….

OR! I know!

Maybe like in that last Bourne Identity (the one with Jeffrey Remmer) they also pump him up with DNA stuff to make him instantly toned
No! No! Cole like has to work for those abs. I can just see the montage now

Very Rocky.
Very Hot!

OK. Now envision this !Shirtless, determined Cole who has somehow found out he was apped confronts the antagonists

The Mandlers!

You see, There’s a nice guy ,lets call him BillyJ..i imagine maybe Ed Norton…
… …. Billy (Norton) works at Proxy/cyber, who turns against the Company, he has some epiphany or something
hat making people into zombies is just wrong for some reason.
Or maybe his reason for turning are more about self interest.maybe he’s demoted or something..
And has to file instead of wear a mind control headset?

Like they made Frankie have to go back to serving when he was all pepped up to be a bartender…
boy would I love to mandlefrank..WOOF! did I mention he wants us to see that awful “band “ of his again.? For support.
What is he thinking? With that band? Talk about someone needed a mind adjustment…still we must go

Sorry
Off track…off track..

Billy (ed Norton) the Nice Guy (or Maybe not so nice?)
Leaves DomeProxycyber and decides to tell
The human experiments
What ‘s up and who did this awful thing

EXT(that means exterior)-PARK (indicating place or setting) – DAY (indicating day or night for lighting and set design)

EXT-PARK-DAY


(you have to capitalize the names of all the characters in each scene)

BILLY,ex-employee of Dome Proxy Cyber sees COLE and approaches the manned man


BILLY

Hey puppet boy.Yes I know about the implants.I know about

Cybernetics.I can tell you who did this to you and where your puppeteers are


We see COLE face change.Someone knows Someone knows of his circumstances.


BILLY”tut tut…Everything has it’s price..”


Cole’s previous happy relieved expression changes as we see Billy look down at Cole’s crotch and rub his hands together



Woke up this morning

With THEM..my mandlers neither too close or too scary that I have to pop an Ativan..to deal with the FEAR

Of angry interface…

You see besides my various relapses and  other misdemeanors of morality

The reason the mind to mind communicado is often no so simpatico is that my “style of thought “ is not “up to snuff”

Supposedly (and not just for an alibi) I am truly the schizo affect type…and not simply a rather  mid functioning autistic which is far less ‘spooky” to fiddle with than a moody meandering almost impenetrable (in terms of brain mapping) schizo ..hence the crack ,for a time ,was “alright” Dumbo..anything to slow those pre and post neural firings down to a simmer.Early on they thought I was deliberately going “scanners” on them…like that wack job in the movie The Cell the one who was also in one of the CSI ‘s I forget which one..I’m like fuck you Mandlers..as much as I didn’t and don’t appreciate being some kind of radio system cyber money guinie pig ..i certainly don’t want to hurt anyone. Besides they have explained to me both man to man (in very “off hand” ways..that seem more ‘dreamlike and vague than mind to mind..) that this (mind to mind and A.I and 5 sense tampering) for very GOOD reason that will help people ,especially those who have lost through injury (or Drugs Dumbo!) brain function or have fallen into a coma etc…and that rather than being all Scanners about IT I should think myself an urban astronaut and if I don’t try  they will hurt me or kill me…so think twice about how you THINK towards us …

Also some jive how maybe writing about it might also get me GONE ..but uh..I need some type of leverage..and human rights as these guys can turn on you in a dendrite half byte…and I simply don’t believe anyone should put something in another’s bloodstream that let’s they “injected” mind be read,studies and “fucked with” ..i am more “this is ungodly,un-natural “ than I am “game” and writing of “it” is all I have in terms of Human Rights…so just shoot me…is as close as I can get to dealing with this

Even when “it’s a trip” and “fun” like I said these guys are also doing endless tests..that sure as shit aren’t to drive a man well but quite the opposite…

One of the more trippy tricky initial mandlers whop are like genius genius ..say kill yourself …whop cares.don’t forget that reverse brain engineering can keep YOU or some format of you alive eventually forever and if you piss us off too much we will fuck with you for thousands of years…we will put your mind into monkeys …and insects and all sorts of things and just …

Oh yeah these mandlers main job is to a. scare you into silence

b. make up all sorts of scenarios that can drive a man insane in minutes..

 

it’s the Matrix meets every spooky scary supernatural myth you have ever read…including movie myth..

this shit is the scariest ..and presumably most exciting life enhancing shit to ever be developed..

for they can over lay emotions on you from ectasy to sorrow.

And make your sense an x box for immersive gamin g.

Except they never let you forget that you’re the game

THEY EXPEC T strangely enough(or maybe not so strange…?) a loyalty as well

As   besides the stuff I whine about …”how many people have this much help through life”

They consider the mandling ,the guided living  help …and wonder why I don’t roll with it..and be more Donnie darko about “it”

I remind the reader and the mandlers..that I am writing this as fiction…and

In this version of course THEY the mandlers are the bad guys..

And I am the hero

They see it as the other way around in real life..

As they remind me…THEY know what’s on my mind more than any face to face

Interaction

(which can be ‘acted” and false)

Also to be honest …they must act disciplinary much of the time…because of course ..as this is so before it’s time and in such early development   that of course they must use scare tactics and human subjects who of course “mouth off” as if they have been psychotronically detained for Processing

Now

The problem is that most of the data they are collected is wrong

And useless as most (and there are millions) spend a good part of their day …

Thinking about the science of it..

Rather than just “moving on” sorta like in physics even an electron or proton being watched or studies does not “act” like it would if not being studied..

Also the mixing of 5 different uses..

Or tests shakes a proxy up so much and they haven’t quite worked out the eternal sunshine spotless mind shit out of it..

Nor the initial “Hello earthling” terror of the FIRST CUT

That all but destroys the mind of a Proxy forever

 

To be fair.

And I am a fair man

I am also addicted to it and have recorded equally a lot

Of the freak out of it suddenly stopping.

Like a toy being taken away

As besides the neuronauts..

Private sponsors are workin on this stuff..

And they remind you people will eventually pay a fortune for this tethering

And you get to experience it for free.

So in this regard of fair is fair and everything has a price

Those terrifying tests.

Have paid yer bill

…I certainly like some mandlers more than others. And trust me the feeling is mutual as some mandlers are specifically brought in to  spin me about …especially when I relapse ..or take or used to take more hallucinogenic drugs…that caused problems still being worked out and sorta began that whole you ‘re making this scanners and the cell..and ever think dumbo that person to person is quite personal and what kinda moron takes acid when they know they’re Mind to Mind..or course there’s payback going on …or was…and will be…

But this like all forms of communication and innovation

And human evolution

“is all good”

No comments:

Post a Comment