Monday, September 9, 2013

mitty, "mine"ie, mo'(KaLEV 2010)

I think naturally in a disconnected way...I have no core..I've been told just facets

like a diamond

or what some people call


psychotic.

likea diamond


my  caregivers  call it Walter Mitty thinking



I am not good
 at taking care of myself.
I just lose interest.

I can stare into space
for hours
and this was before
being "apped"

I never heard of saw things staring into space
prior
to being apped by Dome ProxyCyber

they just seemed
to know
(as they are scientists  who KNOW all sorts of things,.more than you.more than me)

they know that apps are good
and lie to me constantly that they are trying to CURE me with nthe apps
instead of .....
get some wacko
disjointed thinking style
to overlay on hippocampus
of
The Bad People

one of my mandlers
used to go all out though trying to cure me..help me fix me
save me
but a coupla months ago he said
fuck you ..
now we want to try to find a way of making a schizoid type bonk himself

in case the bad people ? hire(hire is a bad word EVAN said he'd rather cut his nuts off than pay a scum like me a thin dime)
loony types

shit like that..i intercept during unbuffered interface
especially on Sundays

supposedly
the apps
mixed with
a certain thinking style
or lack there of
make good Proxy

proxy ,too them .
is a much funner word than puppet

I am not control by them like a puppet
not usually
(except for kicks)
but given rundown

let me explain what a rundown is
it's like a tv show going right into your temporal lobe
your 5 senses
that makes you contemplate stuff

if you speak of specific rundown techniques or write of them in a detailed fashion
I heard
OVER and OVer again they will hurt you

the rundowns not the nano particles
are a big deal

if you know the plot of a rundown in advance
you won't get sucked into another reality..
it's sorta like if you saw a tv show
already
ain't no way
you're going to get as intuit
as you did the first time

unless maybe if your high

a schizophrenic diamond
has stories and rundowns  already in their mind
so DomeProxyCy likes aping them
to gether
scary stories

with this new mind reading shit
it reads patterns first.
not words
than takes brain wave patterns
and encodes them
using various neural spike points
and reactions to certain...

too hard to explain

and trust me they don't tell me anything
but shut up dumbo
don't be talking about the rundowns

I don't
not really

only to my caregivers
yeah
my friends are more care givers
than friends
I am not friendly
I don't make small talk
if I do it's fake small talk

my friends
because I am what I am
take up a lot of the slack concerning
relationships
closeness
they try
I try
and that's all living with people is..

I get angry and go off
and apologize
going off angry runs in my family
so
in a way does what they call Walter Mitty thinking

my caregivers listen to me talk
about things they have little interest in
this is probably the hardest thing they do
lately one friend immediately puts his hands over his ears
if I talk about
the chip stuff

he says
he can't relate
write it down
some people actually work around here
must be a luxury to sit around hearing voices and seeing things all day

he meant this as a put down
but I suppose he is right
except lately the Mandlers
have become
aggressively confrontational

they prefer I do not think to them in words
but
in a pre word style
before humans had language shoved down their throat..

it's hard to explain and might also be another thing they might hurt you for writing about

it's hard to keep up
I think very fast
and there's a bit of time delay
with Brain Computer Interface

and according to them I use this for all it's worth
cause besides being a schizo
I am also an asshole

whatever
I didn't ask to be apped man


 people have been put into my life so I take care of the basics...they remind me to brush my teeth ,shower shave not curse too loud in front of small children and stuff like that
my caretakers
 said
thinking in circles
and stories
could keep a
"mentor"
motivated to
try everything in their "bag of kicks"

to
show a "sicko"
like myself
The New Way


but first
 I needed to be a easily seen easily found   target
"just "do your thang" in LA...

which I understood meant just be your crazy ass self ...
here

here's some money

you will like LA
it's warm and open minded..


machinery had gotten into the wrong hands
(sorta as if someone shoved Google glass right into your noggin...don't get me started on ocular over lay ..Oh yeah they can do that....like getting lasik eye ...no contacts  and no nasty glasses..fuck yeah..look it up...did you know that way back in 1999 they could see out of a cat's eyes...hell yeah
LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED  TO MANDLERS
of course they never loved me
I was
am
a husk
they'd play with love the way
they play with any subject they app

still some of the overlays are cool.most of them are awesome
as it's the ONE
part of the testing
that YOU might pay a small fortune on (you consumer and metrosexual "gotta have it" gonna wait in line for it"types)
but becareful
like make sure you keep your passcode and the serial number on them apps.
cause
might be a good idea
for only you to have access to your seeing and hearing

don't get me started.

 one day PAY
to STOP HEARING MENTORS!or seeing Nasty Imagery.).




machinery that could make people nuts
or saner than sane
silent emitted sound and "vision"
which works in tandem with
a type of mind reading .mind augment system
 .."app"had been sold
or given
to a
 tiny self help organization who wanted
to distinguish and refine it's technology and image
 they
especially enjoy testing
the "apps"
on
people they considered Less Than
"like you" the caretakers said


first of all

 we need is you to look and present yourself  even more like a mental patient than usual

I am offended
but I cover up my thoughts toward this remark by laughing and saying


" never been a problem"

"better not be" is the implication of my caretakers

I think of the caretakers  as "the man"
the way that term was used in the 1960's
at least on TV s

"don't want to get in trouble with the MAN"- still holds up today
especially
when the MAN
wants you to
JUMP A SLOW BOAT TO china


 

No comments:

Post a Comment