Monday, September 30, 2013

Clay

they are being nicer..not as much kill yourself as soon as possible. kill yourself as soon as possible kill yourself as soon as possible
 kill yourself as soon as possible
 kill yourself as soon as possible kill yourself as soon as possible
 
i am sober a month..they clain that they helped get me sober by scaring the hell out of me(they made me imagine what they could do with the sounds."we'll play the sound of a ping ball going back
and forth
back
and forth louder
than this for the rest of your life Dumbo!"
and those things that you see
will be bugs.
and up close
and personal;one day you might wake up and see ONLY what we want you to see
..want a demonstration
suck on that glass stem and have another hit .."
but the Psychotronia  is
calm today
I am suspicious
as  
I have been sucked into OPEN MINDED ness
before
 
only to find that a  little 'Let them In" I like it
 
 can lead to
one getting "sucked in" not only towards a state of welcomed Mandling
but the Delusions
 that Immersive Reality
( a 5 sense over ride )inevitably
create
even in a seasoned Proxy
like myself
who should no to keep one's guard up and their mind CLOSED
 
I fear the Winkies stuff
everyone they've done this to fears
The "Winkies " stuff
Winkies always leads to meeting a monster behind the
INT/EXT -DAY/NIGHT
 
 the Muralists who
shove over" 16 Reasons"
and" Every Little Star" up your visual and auditory cortex
 
once again down the "virtual" rabid hole (how virtual is something I ask that can cause a sheart attack or mini stroke caused by adrenal induced fear...)
 in spite of knowing  one usually goes
"for the ride" one has little choice
I HAVE NO HEADSET I CAN TAKE OFF
and  who doesn't want to follow the hot ass
of a movie star
 
in candy colored "pay" dreamz
all four burners on now
direct neural TV
plays without an off switch  
in "your" commandeered
-deer caught in headlights
-deer on the other end of the  headset
-co mingled "eyes"

I hear a movie stars voice
NO NO NO NO NO
and the sound changes
becomes more
and less of qualities
that a movie star possesses
the allure less alluring
 
the voice
is not Evan
 
there's a Miss Crabtree vibe to it
a teacher who might come to your little league games 
  tv voice over
"buy me ,try me "
lilt to the interface
 
I graph I am not "into her"
and that it's just wrong to use female  tele-presense
on me..
they "she" tells me it will help create a distance
I see the blue fairy
and do not grimace
when they do this teleprense shit with men
I inevitably go sexual on them
and some these Mandlers
need that as much as I need social correction
as if I
am taking fuckin acting lessons
"for what I graph..so I can ask for a pack of Winston light" with poise
fuckers?
huh
as since this mind fuck "came upon me" there is little dating or
friendshippy shit..as I am quite literally
Gone
I mean people literally snap their fingers in my face
"come back come back"


higher
or lower
better
 or worse
the voice asks,
as if I am taking a vision test at the ophthalmologist with that wild len-sy thing up in my eyes
the doc gaging to get a correct lens
or those beep beep beep ear test
"you hear this.."
brruuuummmmmm
you hear this
the tones and pulsation
the Hzs as they call them
that penetrate one's skull to do the old  "Scooby Dooo on your dendrites and shit
 
in my mind's eye
which becomes more and more a mutual mind's eye
in spite of my
"No Stop...ooh alright Do me"
attitude
in my occipital lobe
I sense and graph a mini screen ,that sets ringtones
I am not sure if I came up with the
vision or THEM
 
we settle mutually
on a somewhat generic
late 20's voice
with an Irish ..or English
accent
I interface I want more Irish
but the voice says Autistics
respond best to
a specified Hz
 
so there was no choice I graph..you set it ahead of time
 
I demand the voice goes more Irish brogue.
to test this theory
 
Don't test us Dumbo
we are trying to be nice
 
I see the face of a bug up close
and it fades
OK ..ok
British is fine
but than I hear the sound go a tiny bit more Irish
"and shout God bless men and Mandlers
God bless Men and Mandlers!"
 
there are other settings
we must now set
and the Mandler
who sounds like Disney and a At and T ad
I don't know how to address.
...I cannot think about a woman's voice as Mandler
perhaps Handler
but they get upset for some reason
and we settle on Hanna
 
 
Hanna tells me to get out my ball of clay for the next exercise
clay you see helps interfacing
and is a buffer
so one's mind and thoughts aren't all over the placed
I make the clay into a square and use a popsicle stick to
edge out what looks like a keyboard on a phine
Hanna tells me
to make an arrow going up and an arrow going down
I do
the clay is cool to the touch
I like the small of clay and assume Hanna can smell what I smell
(no wonder Mandlers don't like smoking too much)
the smell of the clay my thunbs on the arrows
the "Mind Movie"
of the clay inan dmy thunbs on the arrows
in our mutual mind
we set my mood for the day
a 7.8 Hz is zipped to a 9.6Hz
although I refer a more manic
unapproachable visage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment