Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Xistenz"..without the David Cronenberg flesh obsession

I wonder sometimes  although I must say about 80 percent or so of my wondering has been stopped since taking these little orange pills so that I may get on with "The Activities of Daily Living
which besides showering .brushing my teeth,eating
are few
one leads a smaller life than most when taking little orange pills
but  I reminded
by the few friends I have that do not mind having a human guinie pig
testing mind augmentation for both psychotronic and cybernetic development for A.I and virtual reality
that the pills
help me and them (as lately since bein re-apped with new version of mindfuck 2.0 in LA 2 years ago I speak of nothing but my problems being driven either sane or mad smarter or dumber by the Mandlers that be )
deal with The New Way...
I had been told not to seek meds or mental health help cept as alibi for my odd puppety tics ,stutter and muttering that can seem Manchurian ...as being a Proxy is about Group think..I graph .interface .think to my mentors ."yo ..I don't need no check in to no spin bin brotha...aint no one gonna believe this shit ..although I try to explain  it cuz as hard as it is for my Makers to imagine I will gladly be silkwooded outta "the program" cuz
that's how wrong I think it is
doing this
mind to mind
let me show you The Way
through
manipulated sway-ed living how to be

really one is a slave
 is all
that cannot even pray to god
without someone
peeping  through the keyhole
yeah
intrusive doesn't begin to describe it

Xistenz..without the David Cronenberg flesh obsession ...nano means no cronenberg skeevie pet peeves..those nano particles like zillions of them can zip right into you THESE days (not the days they talk about in MIT labs and shit but in the labs they really do this futre is nnow stuff in where they is more paranoid than me man bout the latest gr8est 20 years and 20 million euros shit getting out and goin viral ...know what I mean
jelly bean
uh huh uhh huh yessum you do brother
can I get A Witness!
besides you don't want no tell tale
tale teller
types runnin around lookin all "apped"
you don't want no ...
"hey Dumbo " I can see your wiring system.
ever think of just connecting your cray cray agitator .."pinko"wacko" mind to Bluetooth
I didn't
but they did..
if you read of such things
however
you will be under the assumption that mind reading ...and mind to mind.or what some call Impart Technology
requires either that the top of one's noggin be Hannibal slice slice
or that one must wear that beasty lookin Google glass shit
oh no
ya see...so much of the innovation and teeeeny tiny ness of "how far we ';ve come oh the places you will go"aren't just
posted by CEO doing illegal human testing
and cuz nano by definition means teeeeeeeny tiny unseeable these rocket scientist big wig
frontiersmen pie in the sky pioneers
can get away with it
but I don't think about my mind to mind
A.I BCI.VR(cut you up if you go into detail dumbo specially bout the rrrrundowns that can drive a normal person Mad as a monkey on a moonlanding
in zero to 150hz in 2 minutes
wirelessly
you remember in the  movie cabin in the woods
when FOR NO REASON
that one chick goes all Hot and Bothered practically rubbin herself against a tree truck for sexual relief and all
was the Waves man
by the men in white shirts and ties..

"time for your pill.." a friend texts me
I text back the blue pill or the red pill
I text back
a contextual text-ish homage to The Matrix and Reverse Brain engineering

the men in white shirts and ties
hate the orange pill
I was supposed to be "cool enough" to roll with the punch punch of the chain of command shit
master/slave lay you out of the Mind Fuck of being steered..
and
pitched" in such a way
that my neural would be triggered and predicted based on fear and "myth"
and various imprints I shit thee not they have all but convinced me were done during my childhood.
"why you think you were raised like that..in a stylized way huh..
why you think you was raised at all...
early on they explained aint unusual for kids to be born for REASONS
like tending the farm...or harvesting the wheat
how else we gonna know your associations and referentials
they saw it coming.
4 decades ago
and had to do prep work
i.e make you schizo affect Tommy can ya hear Me "not quite there" hmm if I make him go to school wearing a girl's poncho as a coat all through 1975 will this leave an imprint
(uh...Fuck yessum and mess em" it will ..it work Dad it really works!
and those nasty dudes in Greenland
and St Tropez (our enemies or potential enemies ) ya see were doin the same x = x shit
with a small population of kids and all
why you so down on it
your dad was all for it
your dad was urban astronaut
your ma.
don't know much about it..
she like you
was sorta
used for the CAUSE
the ira Levin rosemary baby seel yer kid to the cause to stepford them up for some foreseeable perfect day of Sliver surveillance and mind recognition via Gene Hackman "the conversation" shit...
"son of Rosemary's " prize the Blue Fairy and jiminy cricket in your once private temporal lobe (though you see the blue fairy cricket you only see and hear is only there to tell ya they'll beat yer brains out ...and you'll always be some beetle baily anna freud to their system algorithms Eye in the Sky voice of god hi tech..

why you so down on it?
It's The New Way

the orange pill awaits..
I hate it but it makes my mind fuzzy
and gives them mush mouth to "read"
ya see
they liked
like the schizo affect shit
to collect
the mind runnin half baked and jumpin round like 150 beats per second jive
as this type of
thought pattern over layed
psychotronically
on an enemy type
can drive that mutha fucka
certifiable in  2 seconds
the dude with an over lay of thought style soooo unlike their own
will find a rooftop
or whatever's at hand ...a spoon .. a toothbrush a noose
to do the old
goooodbye cruel world
thanks to my
recorded and replayed neurotronic over ride.

and I say
fuck you blue fairy
make a new
boy from brazil..find a new nigga.
you kunts who put the kunt in mind kuntrol...bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment