Thursday, September 5, 2013

fear of a wild palm(junkies,whores and thieves and human testing by the powers that seize and see)

the videos ...help cheapen the blog
and make everything I say and write about more capricious(Evan graphs that the word capricious is a "gay" word..and over rides me to take it down...piss off ,I think back..)

 all they cares bout is drivin me
wacky sack
 in fact
 what helps the most is
my certifiableness
to make me feel as safe as cyborg in cinema*
but not lately
not lately

*the way A.I and Virtual Reality is depicted in film is fanciful and futuristic ...played by hot young stars who look good even when chased round and about by "Mulholland Drive" sorts in suits with guns

really no films
(sorry this ain't" Dark City"  more "Limitless" with limits...Cuba gooding "Hardwire" without nobody hackin the beechwood 45 in THE HERO who is ME.
although to THEM I am a RUINER and Betrayer
and Naysayer..
who as in real life does not PlaY well with others ..you wait dear reader one day soon  I hope I pray this Apping of The Apes ( as human test subjects are thought of..apes!)will be exposed
by REAL REPORTERS and not some wretch like me trying to explain how these scientist also
have like Eugenics on the brain
and all sorts of Judgements as How to Rewire a Person of Interest into
a safe zone
man in the 40's they just stuck a needle up someone's nose to
alter a mind
make one fall safely on the
sociological scale of
"safe"
thing is if one can't DO something
(even arrange flowers or something better than anyone ) one is regulated to
a trial of
do we need any more of this type around?
yeah
this interface goes both ways
especially on sundays when the Buffer
isn
t in place
they hate my art
 say it's diseased.
shit like that
and that being so

all I am good for is ..
"hmmm how can we make this Dick kill himself" rundowns and shit...oh they try brand responsiveness and impulse buying based on the color of packaging and shit but my days are zero one zero one gone gone..Praise The Lord!)

no films deal with what it really might be like to be a "try out"
for  cyber enhancement
and the flops and let's try this..
Opps.
how bout this
OOps again..
or
 the small problems one might face if one was raised Truman show continental
..by compo cola
and the like
and people who foresaw the like  button
and all this other shit
not only wastin everyone's time
but
readying The Times
for
apps
even that shitty Goggle Glass will be fashionable when the goofy "ear thing" goes straight to occular nerve (like Contacts...we be testin that now..opps I did it again ..can't keep my mouth shut about this freak show peep show)
ahhh to be so expendable
makes
one
expend and expound bout everything
besides
this couldn't be happening
less I write 
2025 INTERIOR MOONBASE and looked like Keanu Reeves and shit

fuck you Mandlers
but to be safe
I turn it round and round to "ah shucks and laced sugar cubes I just garden variety schizo schiz..
Docta hows bout uppin the dose
make me foam at the mouth tardive disco...thorazine shuffle
QUIET and externally Sound less of Proxy Mind..
nah
not gooood enuf
 crickitycrack
crickity crack Jack...there are some rewards to not givin a flying fuck if one lives or dies..
as
anything that
makes me
your narrator
sem
unreliable
mentally is good good good


"not quite good enough though,EVAN chimes in "No Dumbo might really take a traumatic brain injury from for instance another car mowing you down to help the TRUST and Down-Low situation at this point "
 
ya think I graph back
 
"No Dumbo you DON'T seem to think at all..let me splain something Oh Hero in the story ...it works a coupla ways.for instance if dumbo disappears from this diatribe ///we have a good example in scatter blog fog to present to Others seeking exposition..get it Dumbo? well of course you don't
but
YOU WILL"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment