Friday, September 20, 2013

Selective, Retrieval-Independent Disruption of Methamphetamine-Associated Memory by Actin Depolymerization


I am not supposed .allowed to read.
fucks up my dailies
my neural reads
but Tru can do anything he wants
LIKE
WAKING me up
at 3 am reading.
"Mornin gScumbo...get this....

"Study suggests possibility of selectively erasing unwanted memories"Tru Christie reads

I hear a toilet seat go down ..but think it could be a neighbor through the open window
no it's Tru
he's 30.maybe 40 years younger in his visual over lays
a painful zing goes through me till I graph Uncle uncle and think ok ok maybe 25 years younger
15 years younger than what he is..
."GOOD NEWS FREAK.."he telpathizes..I put my pillow over my ears.
but it doesn't matter
if anything thischildish block of sound that has nothing to do with your ears makes Tru telepathize louder...
I think we got a way to cure your sicko ass.."
I look down at my bed clothes.
I was sleeping not wackin off
a sicko deed during intraneural if not instigated by them..WOOOF

COOL it DumBO! Tru Christie graphs..reading

(Nanowerk News,{He says sending me a visual of him putting on reading glasses in front of a lit fire ..when I assume he is one the cann..he ignores my "backtalk ,MY BAck thoughts..as even Tru Christie knows "backtalkbackthoughts during 24/7 intraneural monitoring are part of the "procedurals} The human brain is exquisitely adept at linking seemingly random details into a cohesive memory that can trigger myriad associations—some good, some not so goodYOURS DUMBO ARE ALL BADTru Christie graphs For recovering addicts and individuals suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), unwanted memories can be devastating Devastating IS NOT THE WORD disgusting yes ..disgusting and devastating .what YOU HAVE DONE TO ME Dumbo you do not know. Former meth addicts, for instance, report intense drug cravings triggered by associations with cigarettes, money, even gum (used to relieve dry mouth), pushing them back into the addiction they so desperately want to leaveI WOULD HAVE AT TIMES  TAKEN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO JUST TRY TO GET AWAY FROM THE EXPERIMENT ..EXPERIENCE.

writing is sorta ok



although supposedly I have quite some time ago crossed some line. Possibly concerning
giving away...various patented procedures of torture
via mind to mind etc
for obvious reasons
mainly the reason being they are torturing ME..never mind it is good practice for torturing enemies or other freaky artists who draw strange untoward doodlings or god forbid cohesive paintings about ...all sorts of societal ills..etc

fuck them
have I not been punished enuf

yeah I have
but they don't know what to do with a "proxy" they have set on Jacob's Ladder but whack them..
they don't pay them restitution etc..
or than that will be evidence they used us ..(and there are many ) for human experimentation...and stuff like that,

but what happened between me and my firsr mandler..
who I call Tru Christie but HE knows who he is
and so do many in LA

he's a maverick hotshot
who has told many
many what I did deliberately to his mind
with our mind to mind interfaces


all drug related is my excuse
I used to be quote unquote" a druggie"
and true be told tru (it seems to me) LIKED trippin with old dumbo here..missing his forays into the wild palm younders which nearly ..killed him in his late youth

tru is notorious even in  SoCal 60's partaking ventures
 for going one step beyond
common reality

it is scary terrain
I know this too

a fine line
a scary line
I like tru mainly used drugs not to get high
but to attempt to break down walls of this world to another
TRU hates my even briefly comparing my foibles or self to him.
yeah
one of those types
his job was to get to the bottom of me
with brain computer interface

he volunteered
I did not.,..
it was a mess from day one
I want it worked out
for my sake for my karma
I do not want to bring my rage and hate against Tru into the next world or other worlds
in my opinion
he does

yeah one of those    ......



Posted: Sep 10, 2013

 

Nanowerk News) The human brain is exquisitely adept at linking seemingly random details into a cohesive memory that can trigger myriad associations—some good, some not so goodYOURS DUMBO ARE ALL BADTru Christie graphs For recovering addicts and individuals suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), unwanted memories can be devastating Devastating IS NOT THE WORD disgusting yes ..disgusting and devastating .what YOU HAVE DONE TO ME Dumbo you do not know. Former meth addicts, for instance, report intense drug cravings triggered by associations with cigarettes, money, even gum (used to relieve dry mouth), pushing them back into the addiction they so desperately want to leaveI WOULD HAVE AT TIMES  TAKEN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO JUST TRY TO GET AWAY FROM THE EXPERIMENT ..EXPERIENCE.
Now, for the first time, scientists from the Florida campus of The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) have been able to erase dangerous drug-associated memories in mice and rats without affecting other more benign memories. YOU HAVE DESTROYED PARTS OF YOUR MIND ORGANICALLY AND THROAT AND ESOPHAGUS DUMBO THAT CAN OR MAY NOT EVER BE  ABLE TO BE REPAIRED                    
The surprising discovery, published this week online ahead of print by the journal Biological Psychiatry points to a clear and workable method to disrupt unwanted memories while leaving the rest intact.
“Our memories make us who we are, but some of these memories can make life very difficult,” ESPECIALLY DURING INTRANEURAL INTERFACE AND ESPECIALLY WITH MY PARTICULAR Memories I concur Courtney Miller, a TSRI assistant professor states" we’re looking for strategies to selectively eliminate evidence of past experiences related to drug abuse or a traumatic event. Our study shows we can do just that in mice — wipe out deeply engrained drug-related memories without harming other memories.”
BUT  CAN WE DO THAT WITH RATS.RATS LIKE YOU DUMBO IS THE QUESTION                     
I HEAR THE TURNING OF PAGES.i AM NOT A RAT BUT A WHISTLE BLOWER.tRU SAYS THE ONLY WHISTLE I AM BLOWING IS MY OWN ..HERE HERE POST POST look AT me
look AT mE
SOME MANICS HAVE FOUND ME
OF SO LITTLE WORTH
THAT THEY'VE MADE ME INTO A PETRI DISH PROJECT FOR CYBERNETICS AND ARTIFICIAL REALITY RESEARCH
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED DUMBO..

                    
To produce a memory, a lot has to happen, including the alteration of the structure of nerve cells via changes in the dendritic spines—small bulb-like structures that receive electrochemical signals from other neurons. YADDA YADDA RADDA HE SAYSGRAPHSNormally, these structural changes occur via actin, the protein that makes up the infrastructure of all cells.
                     
                     
In the tests, animals were trained to associate the rewarding effects of methamphetamine with a rich context of visual, tactile and scent cues. .. many days later in their home environment, they later showed a complete lack of interest when they encountered drug-associated cues. At the same time, the response to other memories, such as food rewards, was unaffected.ALL HORSESHIT TO ME....AND TO YOU TOO I GATHER..THIS DENDRITE SPINE ACTIN MOLECULES BIZNESS AND NO WAY TO WORK AROUND IT ..IS WHY I HAVE GIVEN UP WHY I POP PILLS ALL DAY LONG ...DONT WANT TO BE URBAN ASTRONAUT NO MORE..NO POINT...YOU SEE THESE MEMORIES ..THINGS ONE DOESNT WANT ANOTHER TO KNOW ..OR YOURSELF FOR THAT MATTER ARE THE SLUDGE FROM THE MIND MINING PROCESS THAT COME UP AND COME UP..THE DEEPER ONE DIGS (LIKE DIGGING A HOLE ..LIKE DIGGING A 6FT HOLE IN THE DESERT FOR DUMBO WHO WILL NOT STOP THINKING THESE STRANGE DISTURBINMG THOUGHTS PRESUMABLY INTENTIONALLY TOWARDS HIS MANDLERS...DEEPER THEY GO MORE SLUDGE BUILDS UP...THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THEY CAN GATHER BUT SLUDGE..BUT THEY GO ON..AND I GO OFF                     
While the scientists are not yet sure why powerful methamphetamine-related memories are also so fragile, they think the provocative findings could be related to the role of dopamine, a neurotransmitter involved in reward and pleasure centers YADDAYADDARADA I HEAR .THAN I HEAR A TOILET FLUSH
nIGHT SCUMBO  DREEEEEEAM CAREFULLLY                   
    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment