Thursday, September 5, 2013

34th and Vine

not many jews
join neuronautics
I aint saying many a jew aint science-ideology minded
jews by rascist insinuation and such are very science minded
jews return the favor of stereotype to non jews thinkin that whole jesus thing is sci -fi and not science-ideological
but we do believe ..in being good ,moral and I must say a bit chosen to be gooder and more moral than most
I don't like the chosen bit
and unfortunately because of circumstances my moral compass got a bit tipsy in it's directional
in my late teens when Christians al but destroyed me with drugs and drink and
"you look alright ..ya know old dudes will pay for some gimme some why work..." types
so my folks
sorta said you no good
get away
go to hell
go to LA do your nasty bizness
YOU SHALL SEE that there are reprucussions
for being BAD

and yes indeed
I saw
and was luckily saved
by some nice science-ideology types who said whats a nice guy like you doing getting blown in cars for
let me give you a job and a mentor
I said
OOOOO yes...save me
as I was getting older and
LA was expensive and a lazy bum like me didn't bother workin out or
trying to amp myself to the hooking standards of santa monica.
"will I forever be stuch with the meth heads on santa monican blvd
vying for traffic...
next thing you know
I be all being taught
The New Way
by mentors
and being all OPEN MINDED to "Gary Rainy" (see brotha I be all fictionalized for safety..."I ve told and heard that the sciece -ideology types go a bit punchy on Ruiners..AND HOW! been punched and nearly rundown by my brothers and sisters of Higher Consciousness about 7 times

now.
if ya think about it
seems odd don't it that a little group a neuronauts
can start a semi militaristic group in the middle of cali and other sunny sun sun climes...
without someone "up there" going all Waco Jim Jones bam bam bam on their ass.huh
probably it's something one shouldn't think of so much
talk about a Husk man
a husky little Husk like sheel of a Corperation since Poppa Rainy met his makers and the aliens that taught him how to Read and thus help The Flock
the little self help group was broken up into bits and pieces the billions of bucks tossed into the prime real estate of the time
The Age of the Brain as George Bush described it

and who better to get
a "leg up" with the mining?of it but THEM
in fact if ya help us test this wild shit you don't gotta pay no taxes and can beat up your staff and members and we don't care.
just keep the nano shit on the low down
and you can play with this shit
like LSD-25
spread this around some demographics of male whore junkie  homeless like pox riddled blankets
sides
they won't tell
and if they did
who'd believe them?

No comments:

Post a Comment