Monday, September 16, 2013

take the red pill/ take the orange pill

you finnallyboughtthefARM
THEY SAY//
WILL IT BE SOON WILL IT BESOON
please make it soon enuf
hurt me in all the sick ways who have prepared me for ..feel free to take a neural read while I go down...just
take me out


"I don't want to do this
I don't want to do this
I don't care
I don't care," I think towards them ,I think to "whatever is left" of myself
 I wait for the mocking "playback,the school yard mimicking
THE REFLECTIONS  to repeat
"I don't want to do this
I don't want to do this
I don't care.....


the days of THEM(the hallucinations) priming me with praise.
calling me an Urban Astronaut are long over

I try to be non responsive
but you tell me how that is possible reader?
when
THE HALLUCINATIONS(the mentors) are reading your mind
and popping whatever jive they want you to hear in it? hmm
you ,kind reader would say
"Oh my cousin had that took an orange pill now he's all better and taking dental assistance classes on line..."

you don't thikn I didn't try that
 orange
 purple
 blue
 white
 red
 yellow  25mg 50 mg
100 mg fuckin pills

 to make this stop huh
you crazier than me if you think I like it
nah
I try to GO AROUND it.it's the best I can do

a ho hummm sense of "not this again" not this whining
zips through me.
and I sense an upgrade to my mood
which I try to resist
but why
suddenly I am eager
and excited by a New Mentor
and this time
they are asking me to work with them
to set levels
as if I am part of this..as if they like me ......a little

truth is they lose so many of us
to suicide
or neural reads so muffled and dampened by "that orange pill"
that they use whatever Proxy they have left..
how it must kill them
for them to have to work
with a glitch such as me

a zing goes through me
I am being "full of myself" and unfocused
I am being referential
and in reverie
which is the WORST WORST WORST thing A proxy
CAN DO DURING Intra Neural Interface with Mentors.
Obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment