Wednesday, September 11, 2013

give a little whistle

Evan is angry
I am questioning more and more the purpose of PsychoCybernetic Psychotronic Mentorship



jiminy cricket
jiminy kick it
jiminy sick of it
awwww poor dumbo
ahhh poor SCCCCCCUMMMMMBO!you want science you wanna break the illusion you're the type who shouts out the movies ending
I see jiminy cricket in the corner of my eye.
but the cartoon becomes a real cricket
up close terrifying
the cricket ,his anternnae and scary scary mandible says in a voice that sounds like a computer ,unhuman

the intersection of technology (particularly mobile) and consumer behavior.  The goal of this project is to build a distant speech recognition (DSR) system stop I'm sorry  that can extract words from a speech signal in situations where wearing a close-talk microphone would be impractical or intrusive.stop I am sorry I graph We are also involved in brain pattern recognition so a consumer's Virtual experience will be individualized

 

Influencing sustainable behavior is an ongoing challenge in consumer behavior research. We ran a large field experiment to examine how choosing to commit to thought and follow through towards action is often predicated by visual or auditory cues.
tell me Reggie

the cricket

now

a cartoon

is this what you want?I will key up the science for ya ok ok ok
I will read you the bottom line.in particular we have done research on drug addicts!

 

 who are often swayed by triggers(cues)!Much of the data we have acquired from volunteers

I didn't volunteer
I didn't volunteer! I graph my anger flames out because I fear the real "unreal" cricket

  out neural studies are  also useful toward creating a  temporal  cinema viewing experience

for the rest of us!
tell me you ungrateful piece of human garbage does this satisfy your curiosity

No comments:

Post a Comment