Tuesday, September 3, 2013

joe 90 via joe mengele


My diagnosis of schizo affective (not to mention my “record” of solicitation,minor drug offenses etc…) was my “golden ticket”  to being considered expendable.non person human trash enuf to be “game” enough to be made

"Joseph and the Technicolor “Beam” Coax"

For these

Innovators of the coming "Singularity"
you know
in 2025 ...out of nowhere
A.I and Virtual reality and
all that shit just appear

out of nowhere
no human testing
no money changing hands
for
"taking it for a spin"
get the picture ..course you don't
and may you never understand
 that for instance google Glass was Made
on the backs of an awful lot of people
who "heard voices" too without headsets in 1992,1993 and 1994...

so in 2025 when you got to some boutique doctor office and get some A.I for yourself .
or so you can interact with the New TV
that goes so beyond holography that few in The Industry
In the KNOW
 will even bother with it
Intraneural TV
is straight to the mind
 donnie Darko  and Jonny Mnemetic
 (oh neat a hologram...in my living room IS NOT what THEY are working on )would you
if one had the means to instead bypass one's occular nerve so it SAW
three dimentionally?
...
thank me
will ya and the hundreds of thousands of others taken as "Madman"
in ten ,fifteen years
the ones who died building "the new Railroad"
as expendable as the chinese laying down tracks in the late 1900's



 

I pull back in R/T(real time)
uh Oh
 
Oh No
 I cannot afford to get  too angry or
write this too close to The Fact

or  think of "the Team "as perps
 like so many other TIs (targeted individuals ,look it I up..huh)do//every time I read another “account” of the experiments and them calling their “mandlers/handlers perps I ‘m like …uh oh..gonna be a bad coupla days for that TI ..i mean on one level they’re just doing their job but than again  so was joseph Mengele…uh oh..

I remind myself I am an urban astronaut …

And I should think of myself more like Joe 90

Or that monkey on sputnick\

Than a monkey whose captors have cut off his skullcap and laced it’s brain with bio sensors.

Monkeys are useless though testing brain computer interface …which is why since the 1950’s nearly all testing concerning mind sway technologies has been done on mental patients,junkies ,the homeless ,homo whores and other people considered expendable vermin

A green light for all matter of illegalities concerning human rights/

Illegal devices and demonstrations…

And if thee complain tooooo much one simply disappears

Trust me I do not think this random blog is gonna “save me” from whatever trouble complaining about being a Guinea pig is gonna happen.

Someone gotta step up.

And trust me living in this manner is not much much of a life..

Though one tries to “roll with it”..trust me..

But oddly one gets used to it

And wonders WTF when one hears or sees nothing..

“what I do to make them stop mandling me>>Yo  ground control to major tom…what up”

And to be honest ..and this is sick.

I like it sometimes

One never gets lonely.

And they spend 24/7 doing all kinds of shit …so even if youre just sititng in a chair you’re like in Disneyland west world cept when they go wacko on you cuz ..that’s what one of the applications for these teeny tiny apps is…drive the bad guy plumb crazy enough to blow their own head off..and sometimes one wonders if it’s just a test…

I mean wouldn't the same people that think you can serve as a husk ..your type also if they ruled the system also love to make your kind

 

 


disappear

Letter from the Association of National Security Alumni to Cheryl Welsh

[Addresses removed] 
McKinney Letter
 
Dear Cheryl:
Again, my apologies for the delay in getting this out to you. Being a one-person Project, with a wide variety of commitments and obligations, I simply have not had the time to be able to respond to incoming correspondence with any degree of speed and dispatch.
Be that as it may, I would like to thank you for your $50.00 contribution. In turn, I am enclosing a copy of Microwave Harassment and Mind-Control Experimentation, along with copies of a number of published articles and items of correspondence which are directly germane.
Having read through your file, I am struck by the similarity between what has been going on in your case and in numerous others
"Noise campaigns" are a standard part of these mind-control experiments. In your case you appear to have been regarded as ideally suited for a prolongation of this facet of the experimentation, perhaps because of your strong emotional response, ...
The last I heard, you were looking for evidence to support your belief that environments are manipulated for individual mind-control/harassment purposes. What you might want to do, if this remains an area of primary concern to you, is dig up anything and everything on Operations MHCHAOS and COINTELPRO--CIA and FBI operations used ultimately against Vietnam War protestors. You might also want to look into tactics employed by the government during the red-baiting days of Joe McCarthy. All sorts of "dirty tricks" were played on  citizens during these respective eras, some of which could conceivably qualify as "manipulation of the environment."
You might also want to get your hands on some of the books now being sold by publishers specializing in militaria; i.e., which specifically concern "dirty tricks." You may also want to contact some survivors of government harassment during the Vietnam Era, some of whom filed suit against the government.
I hope that this information will be of some assistance. Again, good luck.
Sincerely,
Julianne McKinney
Director,
Electronic Surveillance Project
Contents
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment