Friday, September 6, 2013

Dakota

Tru Christie  mandles me all day the jist of it of his rants is that he and Parasol Pictures have nothing whatsoever to do with anything whatsoever that I write  as ***** and most things groups or agencies one feels one must type **** certainly are not about Human Enhancement in fact ***** groups and the entire system as we currently know it care nothing about enhancement of any sort and have in fact been against Parasol Pictures and Neuronautics since the beginning constantly meddling in our private affairs...thinking quite like you do about Evolution through Mentors and if I continue to "bait" **** and put down my tutelage in such a way than I will never hear or see things again..nor be advised or directed by Guides...and that his talking and trying to convince me to kill myself are about reproducing pineal gland stimulation congruous with Primal Fear and adrenalin bursts to help Parasol Pics understand ,map and reproduce heightened reality baseline neurals necessary for mind to mind virtual reality ...we told you early on not to write about the Rundowns but little Dumbo seems to grow more wimpy everyday...as if *** or **** wouldn't have blown your fuckin" head off a long time ago...


"is that a pineal gland stimulation technique..that the **** or *** would blow my head off"I graph

"no Dumbo that's us interfacing man to man"

the words man to man bring to mind man for man..and all male three way action...just as the word Dakota ,the name of some car  we were behind got Billy thinking and hence talking about Dakota  Fanning whom he says is not a real star..but a decoration..I hate when he talks like this..and so does Tru Christie

"isn't it odd that you looking at the word Dakota makes you bring up Dakota Fanning.."I say looking at the branding of the red car

"I was thinking about Dakota Fanning before I saw the word Dakota on the car not everyone is crazy like you Dumbo ,"He says

but I know he wouldn't have thought about Dakota Fanning if the word on the car did not create the association .

"Really Billy ?Tell me all you were thinking in the last 2 minutes about Dakota Fanning and especially what you were thinking about Dakota Fanning in the minute before we got behind the Dakota..I say

Billy has nothing to say.Our trip to the Home Depot is destroyed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment