Thursday, May 14, 2015

so this guy walks into a psychiatrist's office..

The usual shrink is out.
 we discuss medicines..
 he seems dismayed by the large doses of Ativan I receive...
 he is young and dressed too well to be a shrink in this clinic.
 .
 I see a clinic shrink and a fancy shrink.
 .the clinic shrink gives me this crummy medicine ...and the pro bono shrink part of this Mad Scientist Human Research shit ..doesn't believe in psychiatrics meds..mainly cuz' he knows it fucks up the interface
 Pro Bo and I  don't speak about nothing else  but .Mind to Mind renditions..
 and how I doing with my tether.
 but that's neither there nor there..\
 my during the day when I am not writing about the Deep Learning or How my Team places me in more Psychological Stress Positions than Tippi Hendrin at Bodega Bay..
 never mind that my
 birds are bats in the belfry ..interfaced to the bio tech these wise guys spiked me with
 years ..ago
 the switch over from being the equivalent of Miranda in John Fowls "The Collector "
 or Charly Gordon goes to Eli Roth's Hostile..
 to just some lackey trying to think in consecutive scenes...one can over lap upon another signals
 is peculiar..
 I feel like it's the One Hour a Day I get out of "The Cell"
 but not really
 I am always that little boy in 'The Cell"
 ..yeah
 that's what you are when the "apps" literally get in your cells.
 but ...still it's nice break..
 for the short bit of time I create Mind Movies with my team
 I feel
 like a productive member of society...and think little of what society will become when these awful chips are just what one gets after one sees a spectacular tacular  ad   made for Merge Nano Bio
 online in the future near-
 I force my thoughts BACK to the task at headset
 I am thinking about how over dressed the shrink is for this clinic
 {thinking it in a manner that anyone receiving  this algorithm will
 FEEL and think the SAME WAY ..mainly so the loop has time to increase orchestrate a shift in brain signals concerning narrative
 the Consumer who "plays" the client ..wants to be the dominant -
 the Consumer who "plays" the doctor -submissive
 I am on my Merge nano..
 and the Merge headset to connect with both XXXX and Hugo in St Paul..via thought ..
 Evan and Parasol Pics are casing XXXX's and my interplay via XXXX's wearables..and my own interface for once is connected to computer I can actually see..
  a scripting program...that converts XXXX and my visual cortex..into a "common area"
 INT -CLINIC- DAY
 although all I see from XXXX is him reading some magazine about Ryan Gosling
 I graph to XXXX...that we're working here..
 and think to him
 INT -CLINIC-DAY and place him behind a desk....Hugo will edit out the Starbuck's locale that XXXX can't seem to completely re -mural
 "Not everyone is "app-ed" for this like human monkey's asshole"XXXX thinks to me..and I can see via my Mind 'Eye on Merge and through the computer screen interface XXXXX deliberately thinking of himself underwater...in some take on Find Nemo.."
 I tak eof my head set and wait..for XXXX to resistuate himself..and also because I don't want XXXX "hearing "me think .."of course' XXXX can't eve imagine himself away from a scene not using someone else's intellectual Property..
 "I put my headset on," and quickly glean that I had not taken off the headset fast enough and XXXX is now trying to think of himself unde rwater in a uniquely XXXX style..which eventually become ..a reel of Shelly Winter's under water n a pond..from some movie I can't recall
 Evan hates this me getting stiuck on incidental...
 and I sense his "people in glass houses"shit weordlessly
 "No Evan people with glass nano tubes shoved in their fuckin..."
 Hugo hearing g-d knows how much of this noise using a microphone yells 'Children...Time is Money and the film' s name is 'Night of the Hunter"
 (2)
 TAKE 23
 I think in clapboard..
 INT CLINIC DAY
 Consumer has thought substitute SHRINK is over dressed
 for "The Job"
 CLIENT THINKING-
 -the shrink makes the mistake of asking what has just crossed my mind..
 "I think it's important that a person does all they can to think a moment how one is presenting themselves visually to the world each morning?'
 from the way he says this I gather this is the kind of clinic shrink that likes talking about himself and weaving his own stories into the patients. Or clients as THEY call them..the pro bono shrink I see .doesn't call me a "client ' but a "patient" the one .who dresses poorly but whose office and location more than presents -at least economically how Pro bo is doing on any given day...
 and stupidly..
 not meanly these words tumble out of my mouth to the young ..well dressed..albeit over dressed shrink
 "very rich people can dress poorly and let themselves go...they have no reason to display let anyone know their worth with costumes..."
 for some reason my saying the word costume makes him ..sort of ..flinch
 immediately he doesn't like me
 I am not "warm" I sense him thinking..
 1mg of Ativan 4 times a day he says..If I were your usual Dr. instead of just filling in I would gradually reduce your meds..as this " He says,is often what the problem is..minor tranquilizers. Have you ever take Risperdal?"
 "Oooo I have taken Risperdal .Haldol and more pills ending with the word "Dal" than you'd care to know ...I am always amused that certain shrinks think major tranquilizers like Haldol and Risperdal are somehow safer than minor traqs like Valium ,Xanax and Ativan..."
 'How and why ?" the stand in shrink asks me.."does this particular situation amuse you?"
 I am thinking he knows that the pause he made between "How and why> {pause) does this..
 would have been more "effective if he was wearing his glasses ,which I notice ..are prescription were on his eyes..and he removed them in sequence with his cadence..
 I am rather surprised not that this man who seems ..concerned with the way he present "visually' to "clients "is bothering to wear his glasses..
 and squint to see if I can notice any contact lenses in his eyes..
 "Don't get the Lasik surgery it fucks up your eyes forever.."
 Somehow noticing I noticed his point of view vision wise..
 and the fact that the thickness of his glasses indicated he could barely see me...and a quick scan of his pupils indicated no "tell tale" squint or overlap of cornea  overlay.
 'Is this a game you always play with your Doctors..trying to use your illness..your personality disorder..to make the Dr feel as if he or she was in fact the patient. I know your type.."
 "You know my type huh..." I pause ..making a gesture he wanted to make during a previous pause with a quick change of how I had my legs folded ,at the ankles ,of course."Do you know my type Eugenically DSM -5 style  .in terms of classifying Thought  Styles or  do you rely strictly on that keen barely can see sight of yours I suppose your mother..or girlfriend. Or perhaps college experiment "boyfriend " you had in college. Told you "had' in reading another?"
 the shrink moves a photo of what I reckon I am supposed to assume is his wife and places it with my field of vision
 "pretty gal," I say ..and unbutton the top of my jeans slipping my hand half down my shorts.
 "I really must ask you not to do that..but I curious what makes you believe this is an appropriate manner to act in?"he says putting his glasses on "
 'it calms me down doc..you should try it sometime...like maybe right now..:
 I take off the helmet..
 and use the mic to ask XXXX if he can maybe think to me a desk that has wheels that he can roll to my visual cortex left...so I and thus the consumer of "Parasol Direct Neural  After Dark" can know that immediately his Avatar ,he Visage can remove his pants..
 My Mentor graphs "can we skip right to CLIENT /DOCTOR on the desk?
 I see mind eye wise XXXX as the DOCTOR still wearing his tie..and wonder if we introduced enough of the Millennial Merge salesman 's Avature..before knocks ..than hearing no response..opens the door
 I think to Proxy a clap board set at 4 minutes and .23 seconds for the Big Phara Bottom to enter the scene..and receive a graph that Pharma needs to somehow introduce Merge nano bio product .. before taking it both ends..
 I chuck the headset on the desk ..and see on the scanning board
 all we have is about one and a  half minutes of sex..and 3 minutes of un-need ESTABLISHING SHOT
 I think to Evan  that isn't the  entire purpose of Immersive Reality Mind to Mind to to leave the consumer in his own environment...that the establishing shots of "You as Patient" should not use the consumer of Immersive Reality Headsets to present some fuckin'...THIS is OFFICE..this is YOU driving to office...
 we may as well be making a movie that doesn't go Str8 to cortex
 "the thought should ready be placed in the consumer's  mind via his amygdala not his temporals .
 .of YOU ARE HERE...without either words or images..
 I think to Evan ,"Let's take this from YOU ,meaning consumer unbuttons his pants to Brain Map  some tight  haptics..
 Evan graphs..,"I glean  you but you gotta remember THEY"RE not used to it...you have to learn how to think gently to XXXX ,also he's not used to being the submissive.."
 'oh he will be after this" I think to Evan ..who says that Neural Spike got him hot..and that ..that spike was worth the whole morning's "shoot"
 I put the Merge Headset on...and think to XXXXX and  HUGO the production assistant  1000 miles away
 "Everybody Clear out their Digressives ,And think to me a non sexual 50 second Young Blond Merge bio tech salesman meets over dressed resident shrink..
 what we want is something that doesn't 'read' in the Imbue as a commercial for Merge Implants...but just a demo of how Merge can be used in a clinical environment
 \
 Hugo in St Paul via Headset graphs me if maybe after the 3 -Way in the Drs office the Dr and and the Millennial Big Pharma can't discuss Merge Bio tech Sub dermal in the elevator before another f*ck and suck..
 "what do you think ?" I graph to XXXX who is at the Starbucks's  near the Best Buy graphing for him to pick me up a large  green tea  with honey and a  power bar.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home