Thursday, May 7, 2015

"apped" pupil or Jeepers It's the Creeper

7003 - Jeepers It's the Creeper


                   -Sure is a groovy day for a beach party.
-l'll say.
Shag, how you coming with the surf fishing? Not even a nibble.
Scooby, have you had any luck yet? You bet.
Hot dogs? Where did you catch them? Watch.
Hey, that's our lunch basket.
Now, why didn't l think of that? Scooby, that was, like, the one that got away.
Very funny.
-Come on, Shag.
Let's dance.
-Just one more cast.
l got a feeling l'll catch something this time.
-Using a toy mouse for bait? -Sure.
-What better way to catch a catfish? -lt figures.
Hey, l must have, like, hooked Moby Dick.
Give me a hand, Scoob.
Oh, boy.
Oh, boy.
Oh, boy.
lt must weigh a ton.
Zoinks! What's that? lt's a caveman frozen in ice.
l wonder where this frozen fright floated in from.
l know.
l read about it in the paper.
Scientists found this 2-million-year-old caveman in the Arctic.
A research vessel was taking him to Oceanland.




I wake up.
only to take a pill to be -
gone.

sometimes the pill or pills work to knock me .out within 20 minutes...
or I stay in some  unclassifiable state of awake-ness.

unclassifiable
 is what one strives for
when remote neural monitoring
-talks back

that is what Brain Computer Interface is
 by the way.
REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING TALKS BACK
(this dear reader.
dear future consumer of the nightmare that is A.I. and Deep Learning ..and "apps" that let TV engage Just You! ooh consumer for Virtual Reality
to enhance you ...so you now with an open Mind can 'grow" and "Be all you were Meant to be"
if G-d above ...did not "stop "
himself ..form letting his children
no longer have to communicate with mere words..but thoughts..and feelings
there will be no wars you see with the empathy
one with glean
literally feeling as if one WERE another ..

yeah
you'll believe it.
you'll buy it
you already have ...haven't you?
posting
typing ...taking photos of every aspect of yourself ..so you will be transparent

we are being trained
as a tribe
to think to another..

as a tribe we do like wearing silly looking headsets
upon our pates
or glasses..
Google Glass(es) or any other kind.

we trust our service providers.
-although they have showed us time and time again-
for our Mighty Homeland we must expect
inspection of our thoughts made readable by fingers and keyboards
we "let it slide" that any information that MUST move through the invisible
wireless MAGIC
in the airways
for the greater good ...must be
studied and judged.....
and if we do not approve of this
there is little if nothing we can do about it..
about a system made to big to Jail ,fail much less derail in courts and whatnot..

besides YOU
what are you hiding that you deem to personal not to be perused by greater ,more prudent minds than your own?


 I very much doubt you dear reader have been
"app-ed" as a Guinie Pig for Synthetic Telepathy (look it up hon')
-although the number of people who have been goes up and up and up each year
so who knows?
certainly not you...
how can you dear reader be aware of a carbon nano tube the size of a molecule all up inside thy head?
UNTIL
UNTIL:
enough neural data is captured.like a Selfie In the A.I. Sky
to
interface with ...
to 'know a little bit MORE bout ' jew for our files..
             like to learn to help you for yourself
every time you post ..or upload a pic of yourself or what new band you found
you are interfacing..
in a few years ..little by little idiotic "apps" will be introduced purposely  bulky ...and un-usable except ...
in private..
yet the companies making Occulus Rift ..know
Americans despise privacy.
.every thing we do..must be out and about.....
we will not wear glasses or headsets.

if our eyes are bad....we will get Lasik
if our ears can't hear so good we will get cochlear implants ..that cannot be seen

not a hearing id ...eeeewwww

I speak to the makers of Oculus Rift.only online..
" I can tell" supposedly their attitude toward me by some yellow or green emoji
(we speak to each other as we do children..)
my Mandlers have taught me
that a Grapheme.is not only about deducing the phonics of words now but the phonics of inner sight ..
the cartoon
which SEEMS so innocuous ..
when specifically "played with" to be a mathematical/phoneme of ,"I say you think"
becomes a new horror show.
when I chat with the makers of Emotiv BCI headsets or Occulus Rift about
the obvious
eventualities of sub dermal insertives that require only the auditory and visual cortex
to be attenuated for gaming ..
they insist this technology is still in development
(never mind that this technology was "in development and almost "good to go" in 1975...when we ,at first were" being primed" for it's assimilation
via books like "Future Shock"

but someone decided to  push back A.I.'s timeline always TEN top 20 years from now.
every 10 to 20 years..
knowing somehow we'd collectively forget...
what previously was on the front of ever Time Magazine ,Newsweek and New York Times Magazine in 1979, 1981 ,1983..
but than
POOF
no more.
I receive a purple emoji  which I am to understand means "crossed eyed" you soo cray cray ..
BRB..no make that SUL..CTRN
I am too old or too cray cray to understand the linguistics of Visual Graphame.

fuck you very much

I turn my attention to Evan Rainy ..who as intrusive as he might be..
knows me
..reads my every thought without the absurdity of
thought to text.to user..
but Mind to Mind ..in real time
without the self censorship
(no I didn't text fuck you very much to Millennial at Occulus Rift dear reader..for one day
my Gaming abilities ...learned by being "a human Game piece"
"app-ed" outta my mind and outta this Time..
might land me a job...
creating Deep Learning Programs for 5 year olds.
who need to understand the "jist" of calculus ...before they can properly understand Shakespearean couplets.


My team makes me see..fearful faces in ever available crease in my bedding ..
I say too much
I am breaking the rules
of being
someone lab rat..
they might cut of my tail if this tale keeps getting closer and closer to
certain details
which by the way have little to do with the easement of interface into the communal way
but the very sick sick
manner in which
fodder for social explorations based on human engineering
(so I and others raised as I was )
might be suitably
schism-ed .
for direct neural interface
and be able to disassociate on CUE..

so information might be place in pieces of splintered self-ness

I care quite little for keeping these aspects to myself.
for I can care less ..anymore..
if I come to an early demise..


it wasn't a place he wanted to go.
back to there.
but it explains everything about how it got to here.
and because he didn't  want to be here anymore. and because he could not bare to see THEM get away with what they did
he ,who was once too afraid to write the story as it happened.and who was involved
was now too afraid to not
the thought of this being ..just a demonstration of a man still too afraid .
of the threat ..when they put the gun in his mouth.
and took him to the horrible house.
I had tried writing it before,



back to thinking ..just to my "team'
who have caged me in this unseen cage
this mimicry of madness..that 30 billion dollars went in perfecting

tell me why I should not scream


about being taken
as
specimen
as a  Project Bluebird
might take a Monarch butterfly
under their "ism"
and teach them to fly -right......or wrong

into a jar with it's lid screwed on as tight
as the various Imprints and Cues allow..

even at THIS age I am lead by the old ,old imprints...and references..
but something has changed....I am too aware now of the "concept " of cybernetic control and the mind's natural reaction to symbols it has been equated with..
how difficult it is not to see in the mind's eye the color purple

when one has been taught what purple is

how not to think
of money when  a small $ appears as if in mid air ..life a hologram
only you can see.

or the logo of The Facetaker and the dreams you've had over and over of what happens to men and women raised on LA Referentials

Evan Rainy graphs the first few bars of the Opening
of the Drew Decker.'s
Facetaker

run run as fast you can
                   the facetaker needs a new mask again
                        he'll tie you to a bed put sensors in your head
to make sure when he cuts that  your mind is read
run run somewhere in your mind
thinking your thinking still can hide
as if all 's been said
as the knife makes a slit and the Proxy's soul gets bled.


(2)cannot help but attenuate my thoughts to  them.no matter how many benzos I pop



I believe
what they believe ..when I process at all
anything beyond  my "earworm of the day"
the mindless song I choose to focus on .
in loop through my mind
that "runs in tune " with the 3 white noise machines I keep on ay once

"Hello girl it''s been awhile .not much .how bout you" not quite sure why I called./guess I just wanted /to /talk to you

any state of awake-ness.is considered consciousness.
but I am not sure.
I am not sure of any of this
this
is all ...
there is nothing more to work with...
I can't give them a full minute of consciousness.

I just can't do this.
it would be wrong of me to..
but nothing is or will ever be as wrong as what they do.

I am supposed to 'keep in mind" that the world is basically good.
and that one day.
these experiments will
cease of be discovered.
apologized for.

in spite of the rich data these studies have offered all fields of science..most of all medical
some president will apologize.
some money handed out to families whose sons or daughters killed themselves
and nothing more will be said about
these tests until some film comes out
or cable series
many years from now

that's how the world works.

----------------
man has always raped the fields  and oceans ..and plundered the earth it won in wars
man has always taken whatever
a weaker man or weaker nation (or a nation caught off guard) offered up
by their active denial
that everything gets taken if it is not protected.

like our national rights
and  civil liberties  were in the name of National Security
over a decade ago.

or does this make me a dissident
stating the obvious..
and therefor suitable fodder to be used as I am..
as Human Guinea Pig. Human Monkey.

---------------
thing is -
this is not ...just something that happened.
but something pre-planned.
that I would become just one of many dissidents
parading their disregard for a nation that went rogue on it's own people



part of consciousness.
 or the type of consciousness those that research mental state p300 neural spikes and Brain Map of consciousness

(3) what I spent quite some time writing about yesterday in as many forms of anything but first person singular as possible .
describes ..
certain bits and pieces ..of "How I Met my Mandlers'

Tim Trimdoll.wasn't in  a place he wanted to go.He wasn't in the car because he wanted to be
and he wasn't so young he
he could really blame anyone but himself.
at least he thought that then
it would be decades from NOW
when he would realize it was not through chance he ended up in LA
nothing was by chance ..
he was in a maze..
born into a theater piece of some kind..that was based on gathering evoked potentials based on predictive response
 a closed loop  of causal effect by initiated actions
 based on  G'H.Peto's  notion of what inevitable disposition one with "a dirty whore of a mother " like his
would do concerning ALWAYS being drawn to the Lowest Common Denominator
PLEASURE

and Tim Trimdoll had seen the photo
and could not get the photo out of his mind
of THIS MAN
         and
those
                       men that  he could not bare to see THEM get away with what they did
Tim Trimdoll who was once too afraid to write the story as it happened
was now too afraid to not ...

write about the night
when they put the gun in his mouth.
and took him to the horrible house.

 the first time the veneer ..
was lifted ..it was via Evan
they wanted him to know

why  to crush him
what else could explain the relish they took in inducing him Grand Stories
about Grand Ideas
of Human Engineering that began way before "the apps"
 the odd pleasure the interface had woven the intricate plot ...just to his "size" just culled enough so a Dummy like him "could get it"

but
GET IT
GOOOOD..
. that his whole life  had been a project ,a spinning wheel in Guinie Pig cage.. alchemized by "nerve agents"  and placed Mickeys

in the bottle
in carpet
in the ass
                             ...and "by chance "  upon studied
(and studied by those who by than had placed "apps" in him that his "team' could enjoy Tim Trimdoll's unhinging .....of Tim revisiting his every " CHANCE MEETING
 now  another no chance in hell was this meeting not arranged..

provocations
some call it Gang Stalking
Mobbing
Gas Lighting (sum enchanted eeeeeevening  jew might meet a stranger..)
to you they were starngers
but this strange
always seemed to KNOW you sooooo well

including  Drew Decker.
"hey...you want to party?..you look like a guy who likes to have fun.."

No comments:

Post a Comment