Tuesday, May 26, 2015

RMN


oh dear READER IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW I WAS RAISED FOR THIS

..and where I inevitably landed

a whore.
in daaaaaa streets...


(1) ) and I am afraid ...nooooo I am sure
I wilol end up back there


as I do again and again


I am afraid   I come off as that kind..
online..

nothing dear reader has ever changed for me...
I am always changed this way and back
\
as are all raised by the State...
to BE ..

whatever
the state of things.....has demanded .."it" be

"it" is what they call ONE like me raised on referentials...and Ritualized Trauma

a sick sick sick thing we had taaaaa do yaaaaa see
cuz THEY
was doin' IT in rrrrrusssia...

why not call this ..what it is...

why not stray from fictional-isms

there is nothing moire FICYIONAL than the USA...
who out Russia-ed THOSE nassssty Russians decaDES AGO

.when I was living on the streets....I I WAS Never much good at it..
having spent years being kept..

and or warehoused ..by men who asked only they could suck or f8ck your loyal narrator ...for a soft pillow   pon' their ..head...
treated LIKE such a KING!
I was
Never very good at begging ..for a few dimes ..."oh f*ck me ...Misses.! thank you so very much this.nnnnnnice shiny quarter gonna' get me far ya' damn k*nt..thank ya' very much indeed Miss
I'd tend to instead ...ask the wealthy bitches and their bitch boi husbands to throw me some cash on the sidewalk now or I'd beat
their big bicep husband BING BANG to the ground
...
biceps bought by gym trainers ...don't serve half as good as scrawny arms with dirty finger nails
willing to jump and claw you up alive as might a snake...or caged monkey...or baboon...
yeah
throw that money down man...
yet ...these folks would often next call the cops on me your innocent "app-ed" narrator...and once again..it is me who must pay the price of "not acting correctly " in a ridiculous situation ...
being on FB...having been made a HUMAN EXPERIEMNT..BY THE POWERS THAT SEIZE...
and trying to ..explain my unfortunate situation
has in many ways made me lose what ever decorum
das social netvork
requires online as it is in loitering




(2)
  oh..if you only know How I was raised for this..
you dear reader would be weeping...instead of leaping to once and for all delete me from your friend's list..
"really...?" Introduction to Microwave Technology Auschwitz??!!
one day after Memorial day?
Does this Man..have no respect for group photos of barbeques?...and our little Brandon's first wade in our pool?
Coming face to face with the realization that YOUR SENSES your mind has literally
been ` taken over throws you into a tailspin. You become thankful that your Mentor begins turning the internal logic of one's inner monologue against itself only so your mind now speckled with bio tech transmits thought not quite your own .
You are taught through mirroring to experience your train of thought as a runaway train as something that needed engineering something sick and dirty you brought from your place at the children's table to the grown up's table
"no this man ..has no respect for things such as that he can no longer experience ...except as a recorder ,receiver and transmitter of said action

oh..if you only know How I was raised for this..
you dear reader would be weeping...instead of leaping to once and for all delete me from your friend's list..

"really...?" Introduction to Microwave Technology Auschwitz??!!
                                                                                                   one day after Memorial day?

Does this Man..have no respect for group photos of barbeques?...and our little Brandon's first wade in our pool?


Coming  face to face with the   realization     that   YOUR   SENSES  your mind has literally

been ` tAKEN OVER throws you into a tailspin. You become thankful that your Mentor   begins  turning the   internal logic of  one's inner monologue against itself only so your mind now speckled with bio tech transmits thought not quite your own .

You are taught through mirroring to experience your train of thought as a runaway train as something that needed engineering  something sick and dirty you brought from your place at the children's table to the grown up's table 

"no this man ..has no respect for things such as that he can no longer experience ...except as a recorder ,receiver and transmitter  of said action.."

No comments:

Post a Comment