Saturday, May 30, 2015

Angies List./psychotronic bids and contracts

Psychotronic weapons testing and human experiments with voice to skull technology, radio frequency and directed pulse at one's cerebral cortex to incite .. to impede ,discredit and destroy a human subject's physiological, and psychological core by remote 'electronic' means

Human testing upon another's nervous system and /or brain signal  toward induced hallucinations (brain entrainment).
Proof ..That "org" methods and use of outsourced apparatus'  more proficient than other corporations in the same field  ...
(1)

Valerie Prentis winded down her mid morning presentation saying,

"It is unfortunate that that the proof needed to keep a bid or contract needs to be "as off grid ' as the testing and substantiation of the very technology itself can not  be so easily  introduced into a sponsors hands ,as we often must destroy many of the listings  of the subjects we have at our disposal"
Valerie winced as she explained the burdensome fact that," according to the law and public opinion c human testing  and the human torture that must go with such testing  is aberrant and many feel such testing reflects the very nature of the country practicing such supposed barbarism in spite of whatever reason that country tells itself ... that gives them the justification for such  quote unquote  so called-abominations. Luckily the Target Individuals used for this type of experimentation themselves ACT as advertisements for the services on the social network


(2)
Tru Christie needed more suicides that blamed the Sound and Vision. Before,years ago the company line was that there was to be as much induced madness that the suicide victim could barely compose a "good bye Cruel world "Now the company line was that they needed the subjects to post ,text and scream louder and louder that 'This is not a dream THIS is really Happening' all over the internet...in notebooks in blogs ...on video...so their contractors could see ,hear and gage how well Proxy Cyber was at hand's off remote Slow kill.


"How about I just graph my proxy to beginning placing reviews for our brand of psychotronic torture on Angie
s list ...would that do?Tru asked Valerie Prentis head of direct neural TV at Parasol Pictures.
Valerie gave Tru a look,a "this is no joking matter look" and at the boardroom Tru ,so tired of being spoken to as if he himself were some kind of subject began to daydream...about branding their covert Human Testing meant to drive a human organism synthetically ,irretrievably insane


•Modern Exterminating & Vermin Control Co
Psychotronic Displacement Services

"Business Description, "Thought Tru<

"Since 1967, Modern Exterminating to protect the country against dissidents ,poor people, degenerate artists and intellectuals against human vermin
Services Include
remote neural monitoring ,immersive reality to muddle the vermin's very perceptions such as hearing and sight ,dreams,cognitions, Brain to Computer Interface to use the intrusive nature of the technology to drive the target un sane"

Tru thought how funny..if the subjects began writing their stories on Angie's List.
 use the targeted individuals own stories as recommendation

◦ The sleep deprivation was nearly the end of me. I went to a doctor who performed what he called, “an informal psychological evaluation”, He found me to be mentally, “sound as a bell”.

The sound ,the vision and maybe worst of all the odd physical sensations that accompany the aimed "electromagnetic resonance I was at a point where I worried soon I would not be able to work..nor make my own decisions ..for my mind grew both excited and restive simultaneously. Of course I saw a psychiatrist and began a regiment of chemical cocktails to stop the "Voices' the Visions' but nothing worked.. My ex-husband was a God-send,it was he who told me that the *** were doing experiments on people as they had to do back in the early 50's with MK Ultra...and if I was lucky ..it might soon end..i did not believe him...instead I increased my medication..so much that I now slept for over 16 hours a day .IF I was lucky...the small space of time between waking and sleeping was filled with Sound ...with orders.threats..that I not take mind dulling medicines as these tests were one's patriotic duty. and "they' needed me ...conscious and compliable. They would say anything...that they were aliens...demons.... Nothing made sense ,the mind numbing medicines had begun to effect my body which grew rigid. dystonic.I gained 50 pounds in 2 months.my mouth my face swollen to almost comic proportion  I am not sure if this was from the pills or the endless..radio frequency that ..latched upon  the nerves ..near my ear and jaw line also associated with smooth muscle movement..I stopped going out side.i stropped seeing anybody now ..my family in Arizona did not believe their country would ever do human testing..and a huge fight began between my ex-husband and my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment