Saturday, May 30, 2015

Targeted Individuals Europe

 {it is very difficult finding information of statistics on Targeted Individuals who have killed themselves after 2006.Many posts are taken down as soon as they go up. Many families "are embarrassed" to note their loved one killed themselves or that their loved one "claimed" they were targeted..Furthermore many DO NOT WISH to bring attention upon themselves as they saw first hand what had happened to the deceased who had indeed been targeted."}

One who has been targeted and takes their own life is not a suicide but has been murdered"

Anthony Brill Targeted Individuals Europe .org (4 days before his suicide )  3.17/09


how many more days.
was it going to be worth it.
 how many days ..more wasn't the question. it was too many days already.

I no longer can afford to think in terms of  living with this another year,
or  months.

soon I hope it will be weeks
and that one wonderful day
no more. at all.

a dog I would not let go through this.
I  would have put the pet down years ago

the pills I take are  not for the reason these types of pills are given
these pills did not work for what "ails me  ..and haunts me
I have tried all of them

synthetic telepathy.
voice to skull.
direct energy testing
.
 rage


weeks months years siphoning through books,  papers,interviews...deliberately weeding out obviously and not so obviously  placed disinformation..me trying to emulate -the style of this
...writing the facts as non facts
 the non facts as facts

 thinking of ways to get things nobody cared to hear about
 heard
. I had focused on
.writing about the situation of being targeted from my  perspective ..than a multitude of characters  I invented..to try to bring people into "a story"....a story  so far from a story ...as story can be..

knowing if I wrote it as it was..
I would only sound mad.
what is done to Human Guinea pigs is just
so far from a person not made human fodder's possible understanding

I have not succeeded..
I am not sure I ever believed I was getting anywhere..

 the kind of payback..punishment
these researchers deserve
 ...on a level beyond just written law
..but a higher law.gladly will not be my choosing.one reason I choose to end my life is the hate  ,a hate I did not know I had in me ..for the scores of academics, clinicians ..legislators..with their pocket books wide open ...and their mouths wide shut
the hate I feel for them is beyond anything I can bare seeing ,feeling in myself.

my final prayer is that my hate for them and want for them to be punished
hurt
 tortured  in the same way myself  and other TIs have been and are
is somehow tempered by something All Mighty
that may grant them
 such pardon and forgiveness.i cannot

 my final prayer is that the a power greater than them.than me
will  NOT tear their souls apart
..as they have mine
 and all  the other human Guinea  Pigs they have done this to for years deliberately
for science...


if I really had what maybe I should have in me
 I would not choose  end my life quietly..and
as painlessly as I shall

but would place myself in front of Parliament House and light myself on fire..
so others might finally take note.
(but would they? even than...so much money...so many hand outs ..promises..secret...and fear..threats if someone dare expose THIS..they too become "next")
a better man might..or would..or will

my hate
my wish of their finally feeling what it is like being tortured ..with invisible weapons..
that make it all the worse that nobody sees the "hit or hurt"
the invisibility that makes one raped not once but twice in the ER,at the court house...
behinds hands trying to hide a giggle


not just the scientists..
but  those as well who know.
watching the data ...the reads...the  monitors.

just doing their jobs



watching what I write now ...cursors down their screen

you

who know
 know I am and those who write of what I am ...are not crazy...
you are not innocent.
maybe worse than the rest .
you too are  are being watched and
judged
 not just by the TIs who know you do nothing.
..but  by an intelligence that is not as artificial as you might hope...
you who knows ...you who  watch our  the streams of posts ..
are not innocent


01) "In Memory: Ananda Zaren 1946-2008
02) Ann S.: MK (source: www.raven1.net Victims)

03) Carole Sterling (OS/EH,+SU-1997) "committed suicide. She lived in Washington, D.C. and was tortured so brutally she was led to kill herself to escape the torture. She went to a UFO conference years ago and it was there she noticed she became a victim." (source: http://www.raven1.net/carolste.htm)
04) Cary Clark Adcox, (OS/EH, age 45. Suicide -June 25, 2001 Arkansas, USA)
05) Christine Magiotti, November 3, 2009 Christine was a member of the FFCHS Crisis Intervention Committee. "I am very sorry to inform the group that TI Christine M. in Livermore, California... passed away on November 3, 2009, after a battle with cancer. Christine attended our first TI meetings in the San Francisco Bay Area a couple of years ago and was a semi-regular on the conference calls. She will be remembered as a kind-hearted individual who had a very positive and caring effect on everyone she interacted with. She will definitely be missed." (sources:
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410096003 and http://freedomfchs.xanga.com/weblog/?uni-22-direction=n&uni-22-nextdate=6%2F27%2F2008+13%3A35%3A20.813)

06) Clare Wehrle (OS/EH, +Jan. 6, 2006)07) Diane (OS/EH October 31, 1975) age of 41. There will never be justice for her in this world but I know that a spirit as beautiful as hers will always shine on. - Renee, her daughter"
(source: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/IAACEA/message/2254)

08) David F. Wood (OS/EH, +Suicide -Oct. 14, 1999)

09) Darin Smith (OS/EH, +SU-Aug. 31, 2006

 

No comments:

Post a Comment