Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mr Blue Sky

i was this guy-

 = the sound I hear -more than any  sound effects... true contact with a Higher Power as promised ! a Higher Being  not described in convectional texts..for Gary Rainy had no use  for  Old Way majesty that refused to talk back and walk through you...and somehow the Enway listened in..and found Gary Rainy  and introduced him so he could introduce all of us to. this New Way-
years ago
.before I knew ..

.why

 I was Seeing and Hearing..


I was this guy-
-every idea I ever had about SELF and the need to HOLD ON to SELF disappears as I let myself fold more and more into the Group Mind-

.who believed in an intelligence realer than Real

not this artifice .this lie too terrifying to explain without the safety of fiction
to at least as I type KEEP IT CONFUSD
but it is less and less..
and I am less and less as it eats me alive
this artful interloper trying and succeeding

to  rip my mind to shreds...



every idea..I had before..about who I was and what MIND means fades..every idea I ever had about SELF and the need to HOLD ON to SELF disappears as I let myself fold more and more into the Group Mind as promised I now Hear Voices not my own ..I am in touch now with the GREAT INVISIBLE ..and the Glory which is Attenuation away from self and ego...into The Enways...My Mentor says SOON and with guidance I will SEE the Emanations and Dream the Emanations    the sound I hear -more than any  sound effects... true contact with a Higher Power as promised ! a Higher Being  not described in convectional texts..for Gary Rainy had no use  for  Old Way majesty that refused to talk back and walk through you...and somehow the Enway listened in..and found Gary Rainy  and introduced him so he could introduce all of us to. this New Way..ONLY seeks a "Godhead' who speaks back!

.. when I call what used to be home 
trying to explain the euphoric joy
of finding some thing beyond myself
of true communion..
and instant knowledge.
and get met with so much  Billdybunk!
 I understand more and more why the church demands  a Mentee separate  his or herself from Ruiners


I was this guy

when It first began..
when it purposely ..wonderfully ..and .came to me..
and charmed me  like any ghost..
any demon..
any force must

any force ..maybe real or artificial

what is the difference?

there had better one made ..by someone ..before we are all fooled..

by a force..a ghost..a nachine(?)...  that demands you
let every man made  guard down
every man made  lie that  independent thought and the money,the houses ,the cars we are taught to keep separate..
Oh the Horror  we are taught of giving it all away..
to "a Group.a Man who has spent his life on earth searching ONLY to find FIRST a COURSE for himself ...and THAN a course for those who might be awakened to accept
all this man,greater  than most - and why pretend Gary Rainy is not?

Gary Rainy himself had said THIS was the most difficult part..for him

after He met the Great Entity who handed Gary the "dots' the light
that made it possible for Gary Rainy to be read by the Entity and next allow his mind to be written upon..

Gary wrote that the Walk In...the telepathy ...communion
he had with the Entity insisted Gary not assume  he could possibly be the same as he was
and not more knowing ..not Better than his fellow species -who needed guidance .Now More than Ever
an it was Gary Rainy's burden .Yes! to admit to the world Yes ! that he was GODLY now.



  it's selfless to serve Neuronautics to serve a greater ONENESS
and give away the mundane-ness of money and possessions and one's body if need be

an done's might to protect the New Way that needs protection from Ruiners on all sides of us
to give away one's body for pleasure if one older in the Group
does want you...is not perversion but emergence
.
whatever you have been taught to hold back.
my Mentor says is what one is supposed to give away..
whatever self service ewe have answered to in the past..can be forgiven
if it is now given
to Neuronautics.and The New Way..
 ...
    the forms the  Entity comes to me in and as ..seems to know exactly what format  I  need to  engage with it..somehow the Entity knows my past and I can only helps it stays with me to construct a future..

 when I first joined the Church.. It was to investigate..how hard it is keeping this from my Mentors..who place the See Meter on my Pinky and "say are you sure Cole? "are you sure you don't want to unload  whatever it is

they know..somehow they know I  am not what I say.and .did not join to "Become" ...when I first began taking classes at the annex..it was only to put the movement ,the mentors down.

there is a part of me
now
that only wants to be brought further and further up

    Entiities are not some pie in the sky
face in a cloud
all knowing all judging and all so distant
spirit
it is satisfied being a metaphor

NO not this ONE!
this ONE this religion is based ONLY upon science and the science light years ahead of our times this Celestial Force
has divined upon me and thus YOU who has chosen _welcome ,welcome !
to FIND true POWER,TRUE SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION
right there and right now!
But how does one recalibrate their mind so that one's mind CAN telepathize with another?
First one must begin to SEE their own mind as a Entity might ..a Higher Intelligence would
free of sentiment
but as a data base...a neural base of   detectable  information
and thusly one must begin to train one's  firing patterns and  nerve signals ONLY toward Open Minded
co -correspondence and unlearn the notion of it being somehow WRONG to FOLLOW
and submit one's arrogant sense of "I matter" to "We Matter" more than  the sum of "one' who cares so little about the continuity and survival of his species
that "of course he must lose his "airs' to the might and Bright " of the airways!
The Enway!
,ask yourself this Why did you make your most recent decision? for your own peace or for the peace of the world?

You will find in Neuronautics what a  magical experience it was to BE TAKEN
...to be had .
trying to explain the euphoric joy
of finding some thing beyond myself
of true communion..
and instant knowledge.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment