Saturday, August 19, 2017

jim gordon is called on by the Word on High ( INT - MONARCH MOTEL )











Tuesday, August 28, 2012

 





TV remote makes something happen


 

it doesnt matter if you see the beam or whatever it's called coming out of the remote does it Jim?
I mean you see that it turns on the TV right?
it's the same way with
neural acoustics Evan explained
It's scientifically proven that thoughts(and frequencies of consciousness) literally,not figuratively enter the atmosphere



it's the same way with
neural acoustics 
and some people.
people like you Jim
who have sought the the higher path
but have come from a lower one
have insight
 
He has suggested I become
A shepperd 
A look out and open hand for Low Paths

Fuck you was my first thought
but settled myself
knowing I was reacting to something the Old Way
but seriously.
on one hand he's telling me my fMRIs are on a high Path
but he thinks I am ooo so familiar still with Ruiner and Low Path thinkers

his new touchword is settle yourself
 
LOOKOUT PROVISION .
a shepperd

I can finally graph freely about my EVERDAYS with him
and he knows I don't mean disrespect for The Process
but he says it's simply too early in The New Way for me to write about it harshly
people might misunderstand

it would be like mocking the space program before they even put a rocket in the air.

he knows i need work
 my degenrate style of art  is an affront to New Way sensibilities
but there's fuckin little else to replace it


settle yourself


one day I might also be able to monitor and sheppard Ruiners  intraneurally .

but for now it 's up to me to do it on foot.
what he calls
NOTATION and FOLLOW UP


meanwhile he sits in his ivory tower collecting fMRIreadings of the" saints of our times"
although I have a feeling when the trumpet blows
the extreme  low frequencies
are gonna sound alot like Rain(y)

 





unification
of the neural patterns of HIGHER PATH   trumpeting through the ENWAYS in High Definition Extreme Low Frequency







 





HEAVEN FORBID A TECHNOLOGY and a CONCEPT  COME ALONG TO RID THE WORLD OF PAIN AND SADNESS.
FOR ALL TIME
and forever





IF ONE SEES A BLUEBIRD
AND IF THIS BLUE BIRD MAKES YOU SMILE
IS THIS BLUE BIRD CONTROLLING YOUR MIND?
IS IT?
IF A NANOWAVE OR A FREQUENCY MAKES YOU SMILE
IS THIS TINY INVISIBLE WAVE.A WAVE THAT OCCURS NATURALLY IN THE AIR ...IS THIS MIND CONTROL?
ruiners love




incongruity, discontinuity, uncertainty

RUINERS LOVE pain!
and possess an inherent desire to spread self reflective awareness around.
NOBODY CAN THINK BETTER THAN YOU
there can not be a better Way

or better Men
or a better mind or way of Being
than who
your dad?
your girlfriend


talk about mind Control

IT'S THE RUINERS Jim!
or what Evan calls the"Luddites" crying OLD WAY OLD WAY
spreading paranoia by speaking of New Sound and Vision Technology as " mindcontrol"
.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

what type of man am I this morning.waiting to see if I am forgiven for presenting my circumstances in such a severe way.
just a beer too many.

and i so easily turn.



 not going forward.
 a boat spinning in circles

The Process stops

wordless communications between hierarchy
 after a point
education becomes subjugation
process and detachment
one concludes the journey is only clincial

and  all too personal

   my private tensions and fears heightened and amplified by numbers.enough pause to readjust to a decimal change in frequency or another "version"


given up believeing the lie,the lie that had kept me breathing and hoping..now ashamed that I had believed there was good reason
the singularity
a new breed
that these pieces will somehow be assimilated
into some pure soul

but instead....
a mobius strip
of my own triggers and neuroses


observe
extract
insert
replay
observe
distract
insert




The New Way
to be honest.the first thing to go is
sanity
i wonder what i would have been like
or turned into
if way back in **'
they didnt make me into their project
sure i wasnt exactly on top of the world
not in my life and certainly not
in that
hotel in hollywood
just the place where these
"mentors
find
"subjects' like me.


yeah
the first thing to go with
"brain games"" is one's mind

so what they"re left with
is muck
the first intrusion so horrible .so terrifying that something.something inate just retreats.
maybe flies away.(I hope .I hope)

yet they piddle around in this damaged muck.
what is left of one's brain
after


for reasons i used to only guess but seem unfortunately to sorta have figured out

'oh of course it's science fiction to you

but to me
this
has become the most usual thing in the world

in fact i miss it when they arent goin stampy on me

but let me tell you
that first time they did it
and for the first few months i was fuckin scared all the time
imagine.
having something so bizarre happen .

and i was in my 20's
but what gets me
is
how it hurt some basic part of me
maybe even my soul
and maybe thats worth dying over.

this type of technology
for any reason
should be banned outright before it is too late.

or at least used by
people who have had it done to themselves
exactly as it was done to the person it is being done to
not for small cycles of 5 hours here and there in 2 week stints
with knowledge of what is going on

i can see there might be in some people's minds reasons for keeping things quiet
i can see that
mAYBE ONLY CUZ IT'S BEEN RUBBED INTO MY HEAD

some people are considered
expendable
or for science
'
or in this case for industry
for *****
for "the future"
if this is the future.
especially if it is mine
i want no part of it
and trust me.i do not believe i will have a future much longer

but as my dad said once
everyone needs to feel they have left a mark
he told me that there is graffiti by ancient Egyptians that i guess proved to someone if only themselves they were here.

i don't believe i will be "outted" in this project EVER
and it is really anything anyone involved should be proud of?
 




fffffiction fiction ficccction....yes.yes
gotta keep it ......unreal.
unreal is how it feels and unreal might keep me alive a bit longer

as if anyone would believe the real story
a fuck of alot stranger this this muckity muck
(sometimes i do recall people SAW alot of this..
not from the "project"point of view but with their eyes)

there was no reason for me to be acting as i was.(no legitimate explanation from any psychological view,or drug induced behavioral patter,although just close enuf to mask the "situation at hand)
nor for that long.
it doesnt add up
not in 1994.or 2011

can i get a witness
1022 pine st/burbank blvd indiancanyon drive

this project that might have been far fetched in 94 NOT so DAMN much in 2012 huh..

gots to keep it unreal though
THESE GUYS LOVE LOVE LOVE the unreal

Saturday, August 25, 2012

and he wrote.not really to a lawyer.but to anybody


early on i seemed to realize the only way to present the reality of this was as fiction
Not once have I recounted the legal,financial,physical and most of all emotional toll of being a human experiment.
I was
and am afraid to pursue the matter
moreso as I have all but become convinced that "the matter"" is neither Psychological or mystical in nature
As research and comparison lead me to discovery that billions of dollars are now and have been invested in simulating"Crazy" ..
since the methods of action are virtually undetectable
and because s the purpose of action is to induce mental and perceptive disturbance
imagine the almost comical interplay of trying to explain one's situation
it's ingenius in it's design that one would have an easier time speaking of demons or aliens.
when a few keystrokes lead even the most pragmatic to
"it could be true"
 




 
 
and for what
for whom

 










 


this RUINER,
says 
to nobody at all



 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

No comments:

Post a Comment