Wednesday, December 14, 2016

mixed messages

what happens
what happens with the food pellets
is one reaches a point in these equivalent of Reach Tests they do with mice
is one's throat,one's lungs and one's mouth  ,tongue etc
reach a point of no return
especially because so many of the pellets have been addendum-ed  with various toxins
to foster an early demise
-
do not think the mouse is unaware of this
but in fact -especially when one of the 5 pellets actually does in the immediacy
of daily "dailies" for the umpteenth number of corporations etc
that not only need to study -end of life variables that include the respiratory system
luckily various bio sensors can distinguish in terms of damage chemical agents ,additives
that include condensed versions of many ingredients that rely very little on the specifics
of a drug addict daily dosage of ingredients that have nothing to do with variables that have anything to do with their demographic
-
oddly the human subject -on his last leg - because he or she has chosen
to speak about aspects of the testing that concern he or she very little but the manner in which semiotics
and direct neural interface  (A.I. ) effects (and will effect) both future consumers
and future targets
in spite of the damage to their nervous system seeking pellets..
(the one in 5) that might give them the needed ?courage --or at the very least focus
to keep going sharing information that has absolutely nothing but an Advanced Technology Demonstration as it concerns "usual suspect" being gradually destroyed by Active Denial Weapons
that require the type narrative that is personalized to the extent one's written documentation
be it as story or journal cannot be based up second hand information
on both the subject  of Direct Energy Weapons or Psychophysics Technology that has been processed except as -hopefully-insight of such based on the use of both upon the individual

-
therefore the inclusion of my use  of "food pellets" to not simply deal with my situation being  a test subject
has not just been added to deliberately off set specifically the over lap/over ride of my perceptions to suggest my account of signal aimed at my auditory and visual cortex is but drug induced hallucinations
(as I admit I often hope the presumed reader will presume as to ruin my service  as Target Practice)
but moreso-recently to actually -help the cause-
by admitting I actually feel I need the onset of respiratory malfunction to
give me (the weakling 'vermin'  lowest common denominator in the gene pool
impetuous to excuse myself from the population with seppuku like nationalism


because -and this I feel is important to be in keeping - infact going beyond -the call of duty- to
represent the lowest common denominator
I have a magnified fear of pain -that will inevitably be part and parcel of
my degenrate use of anything and everything to deal with my use as Targeted Individual
-
weakness...an unrobust masculine nature..a person who is only a Burden to Society
who cannot handle the normal -prolonging of life strategies
being kept alive by the magnificent pharmacueticals ..and endless medical capacities to keep alive
a person
-I -Weido-
cannot even percieve of properly
-and I -Weirdo- who lacks the gumption ,maniless and wherewithal -without
"point of nowehre ' gum problems ,toothproblems ,lung problems caused by his reliance on
drugs to give him the -false heo-icism- to
write against this technology
I do believe only HELPS not takes away from duty to be the specific type of Victim
you wanted and manufactured

the prior post which leads into the Key entry
that may raise eyebrows concerning raised eyebrows
concerning my "delusional" argument I believe in a Power Greater than A.I.
that I first and Foremost take orders from
-because I have written this entry
essentially quashes that premise
-serving YOU and not me -at all

No comments:

Post a Comment