Wednesday, April 1, 2015

a biopsy of brain tissue ,an electron microscope

these holidays do throw you off don't they dumbo.
an autistic,drug addled mutt who has so little else to do but let his nicotine stained fingers peck at the keys as a pecker such like him...often has no sense ,sensibility and certainly NO  RESPECT TO HIS WARDS  whose ONLY WISH TO SAVE  THE poor bastard from his lack of Selfhood....
Us "HELPING  you to rewrite 1988's remake of "The Blob"
"..was our attempt to  you into corralling your rather bizarre notions of the Community of "autistic -selfhood"
into a perspective that dealt with "community" and congruity into a format of drafting a 'story" in a manner that is figurative in it's presentation...
one such as you
comes upon the "stage which is the social media"already as an Unreliable narrator.an outsider..
and it seems that
dumbo
 is doing all he can NOT  to be taken as one who must be listened to-and respected.
people named Dumbo are not really known for being respected talking heads concerning technologies,adavanced or otherwise..
sometimes it is "cute" watching you try so hard.to be taken seriously..but mainly it is pathetic..
Evan emphasizes ...that ...regardless of my autistic nature....
ONE really must  wonder...exactly what type of ingrate piece of human ectoplasm" of no use to anyone BUT as a TOOL for Human Experimentation
  HAS regarding
human emotions
 that do not entirely focus on ONE'S OWN Selfness...


yes
 in the beginning
there was some hope
 that beneath the humming jumblings of your neural transfer rate
there MIGHT just be
some..
just some evidence of self propriety and the outwardness of Thought Style this propriety might lead to...


I have little choice but to listen.NO CHOICE

for the past several days
My mind is on some type of lock down

..I sense (I hear) a loud buzzing in my ears ...and see briefly things I do not wish to go into)Automatically my nervous system begins reacting to whatever unseen directed energies are being impelled upon and in me....to
want to make me
curl up...
lay down
 tune out

"stop.......it," Evan Imparts

...we must always move ,"he graphs..waiting
"Onward! and Upward!Sir" I graph back"


 if you only knew what these last few days have been like...

"STOP!" Evan imparts,more kindly ...he states,"just write...Ok...we'll try to help you negate these neural pathways toward  Self Referentialism...but we just need you to stop resisting INPUT...to stop fighting...

Evan Imparts ,calmly----,"that when a man or woman ..go off to work...for whatever company or industry they work for...they soon enough realize they must switch gears....and not think about their own selves except in consort with how their own selves SERVE the Industry they are employed by...
"but I'm not your employee...I'm your human monkey"

Evan graphs me an image of somekind of too close type of insect face thankfully rendered into some kind of Imbue of "cartoon" that just seems to snap up my head.
I feel a tiny bit of vibration on my neck...like where if this were real life my head would have been severed. I become aware of my "Self Referential Thinking I know Mandlers hate
 I am imbued Evan's Visage of himself,inadvertantly or on purpose
 slamming down a cup of Coffee
and yelling out to someone...(talk about breaking continuity concerning Direct Neural interface ,I think and therefore graph "to/at Evan...sending him over the edge...I feel this "over the edge of Evan through my nervous system...as if I just swallowed "a pill of Evan"

I forget sometimes ,he is transmitted my every thought
and my every emotion tied to that thought..and my emotions about swallowing "a pill of Evan ...were not "in the right"swing of things...
"Can someone else work with Curious George hear for a while cause I'm this close to go Milgram Test on him whether he gets "IT" right or wrong
........."

I sit still..I had heard him say ...Milgram Test before when he and my team began trying out Haptics.
and induced pain via focused energy..

"no,no,no ,no,no ,no ,no," I chant hoping for once they hear my thoughts
"no,no ,no ,no ,no ,no.."I can't help but chant

"And he's doing his chanting shit ," Evan says to some "at the lab"-before Imparting,"How is anyone supposed to treat someone like a man  who crawls up into a ball and sing songs "no,no ,no ,no

"FUCK YOU" ,I graph,snapping out of it,sending him an image pretty close to the one he sent me of the giant insect face swallowing up his head...I careful not to make it seem too real

"See..,"Evan graphs,"You're learning. Very impressive. I must say...he sends me a golden star bursting with light
and I graph "Hola"in return

I hear the first notes of
       "The Blob"
                 by the 5 Blobs
and some rather dull...re recording via Evan's mash up of his own thinking ,some buffer and some computer
--------------a droning
---------------------------boring
 generic "Eastern Religion-ie guy"
graphing me," to  find my center...and let my mind be still.."
I can't help but Think
"Talk about chanting shit...man
and "
I receive a quick hit of pain
"see what you make us do to you Dumbo?"

there's no way I can do that kind of 'rendition " back at them
 without some type of "kit"without access to "the machines" they all got
and they know it
the best I can do is graph them some
idiotic images of a monkey throwing feces at his captors
through wire "bars'

"Hooo hum," Evan imparts,showing himself wearing a white lab coat
grabbing a thrown piece of "feces" and quickly making the thrown"shit" into a Twix...
I see him eating it
and taste him eating it ...until he changes
my perception of taste
into the Twixes original format
I jump up and go to the kitchen and begin pouring myself a cup of wine
than feel a sharp pain...
I pur the wine back into the bottle...
and see a friendly smiling carton nod as I pour orange juice into a cup
the face stops smiling..indicating
I am pouring too much
and I receive this quick Pack of ideas
that juices contain sugar...and shit like that by a Voice meant to sound
"voice-ish"

I try to place a rather real looking Inner Vision-ed Bug face around the tiny "tinkerbell -like "Graph
and Evan
like practically YELLS
WHO does THINGS like that
huh...Man I can't even play with you without you getting all psycho...some fuckin social worker type is gonna GO OVER that little Routine of yours with you trying to "go Scanners" on a Safe Indicator..
and who ends up paying? for the regression?

"I do," I graph

"and I do" as well.

I go up to "my " room...which is really "our " room..
and Evan asks me why I am not wearing my tie
I wasn't aware I had thought about the tie I had taken off about 20 minutes ago..but than realized I had checked my shirt to see if any OJ spilled..

THIS is TRUE SHIT I cannot stand from you  dumbo?EVAN IMPARTS
what I should have Interfaced was
PUT YOUR TIE BACK ON...what did we say about...how wearing shirtsleeves and "real pants" and shoes does to make a Participant feel he is

"he is not just jaunting about in some bathrobe all day like a scumbo..." I graph back,tieing my tie.

Evan packs me a CONDENSE explaining that
during our rewrite of Kevin Dillions' 1988 masterpiece "The Blob" good old  Dumbo decided to
backtrack into Cole.L., Cohen's predicament concerning  the acts Cole.L.Cohen perpetrated upon an innocent  group of restaurant goers..
essentially throwing away any last vetigae of hope Dumbo's Team had that Dumbo's perchance for "storytelling" might be standardized
for public consumption...
BUT
since WE don't want Cole left dangling by an acquired piece of shoe string or bandied up savings of pieces of plastic wrap...Keep in mind Dumbo that IF one is placed in jail...ONe can quite efficiently make a rope to hang one's self out of the saran wrap that often covers one's lunch and dinner tray AND carefully chosen and rendered bits of garbage bag...Keep it in mind ...just in case Dumbo...he Imparts once again....WHY? I graph back...but "hear' or perceive" nothing --but
"MOVING ON....concerning Cole  L.Cohen
IF
Cole managed to get a good attorney(perhaps one that Neuronautic's even helped him pay for)a good attorney might "play with" the notion that Cole had in fact been "app-ed" to Kill.(as you have so graciously pointed out
 a traditional scan
cannot
display nano bio sensors the size of a white blood cell.
a good attorney would, of course, bring this up ..as well
and
perhaps gone to the expense of performing a brain  biopsy via Cole L.Cohen's nasal passages

and next gone to the extraordinary expense of
having
the brain tissue observed under an electron microscope.


"yes " I graph,"he would have to"

Evan mimics my Inner Thought...in a nasty way..

actually a good attorney would probably be quite a fool to bring up such matters...
as I suppose if such things were in fact being developed I can pretty much assure you
that an open
or closed court for that matter
wants nothing to do with...anyone who might bring up such matters
no...
It would be in Cole's best interest if Cole 's attorney explained
that A schizophrenic such as Cole MIGHT be rather easily persuaded to believe
that his
ability
or liability to hear and see and sense things others cannot or do not
comes not from any sickness..BUT from some External Guidance System another might have attempted to persuade this troubled man was some type of technological advancement

THE VERY TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS IN FACT! Evan Imparts ,"That Dumbo!
decided to insinuate was used in it's more primitive manifest upon Neuronautic's Founder
(the Bettors of this world who took Dumbo off the streets ! and decided to fix pro bono by the way)
Gary Rainy.
let me explain something to you Dumbo
that little
Rendition was rendered upon thee purposely...
for quite a number of reasons....
there was another Jimmy Olsen type like you ONCE who had attempted to build some puff piece based on the stray facts a Jimmy Olsen type
attempt to string together...
with SLATS of information that a misinformed...misguided muckraker like this
tends to
gobble up..
This last jimmy olsen type was of course Cole.L.Cohen
who wrote a very long ...very strange  article  some time ago about Gary Rainy being hospitalized
in a hospital that was not even in the same country as the Hospital conducting "Human Experiments via
Silent Sound" Psychic Driving Techniques....

let me tell ya' a bit about how Neuronautics Works punkass..so one such as thee might glean a little about what thy cannot seem to help fucking with...
well
       first Gary Rainy
                    was quite angry the reprobate had the nerve to attempt to
disqualify Gary Rainy's TRUE communication with the EMINATIONS into some
"mind fuck" prevailed upon him" from Ruiner Types..
but than
Gary had an idea
instead of suing Cole for slander..
or at the very least asking Boy Reporter to rescind upon his false findings
Gary decided
to presume that "maybe Cole was right?"
maybe one of those agencies outside of the organization had indeed tried to induce persuasive means upon his mind
and for this reason asked his scores and scores of lawyers to begin building a case
against such agencies
making He.Gary Rainy " a Targeted Individual"...
did Gary believe this was so? No ..he did not...Gary knew that all Ruiners of the World who could not imagine being in touch with true spiritual communion would blame any and all sorts of
so called logical reasons upon his awakening..
if it was not voice to skull technology it would have been some type of natural gas leak in the air...or  some other explanation
that would make Gary's true Mind to Mind connection with a spiritual entity into
confabulation..
Gary saw that ----he could USE the shadow of a doubt " that now had
diminished his Faith ,just enough
to begin taking legal steps against
those that were or were thinking of using this type of technology to alter another's core beliefs...
and because of the very "fact" that this type of technology did exist Gary
realized he could ALSO
never be held accountable for his actions (even IF he had begun developing ways of using this technology to
attempt to introduce some variance of his own Spiritual Union
synthetically upon his followers)
 regarding UNDUE HARM he or his CONSTUENTS used
while doing tests with said equipment because
for all Gary
and for all I( know Dumbo
YES
some other Causality might be making me do this to you right now?
he sends me a pain so sharp that I curl up on the floor in fetal position
it is not my own voice but Evan's graphing
"no,no,no,no,no"
                        "
This agency both you and Cole ...
seemed to attempt to tie to Neuronautics..
shows a type of
diminished capacity
of thought that DOES concern this sort of agency
and now that Gary rainy had /has documentation that there is reasonable doubt in his mind and THIS our minds..
that someone had mimicked "The Voice of G-d" the Voice of Entity
our legal team built a case
IN ADVANCE against any and all such agencies that have in advance
agreed to forestall any litigation that
have  we now have NO reason to assume any of our actions...be they financial, civil OR criminal
(especially concerning our interests in developing Cybernetic Direct Neural Interface
because
"for all we know"
none of our THOUGHTS and thus INTETIONS are our responsibility?
because
ANOTHER also using this equipment might be using it against US
so thanks to you
and Cole
I am now allowed to do THIS to you
and any thing "that comes to mind"
because YOU
have "made this possibility "a grounds for discussion


 do you now understand when you are told to "not write of it"
when you are "on something" or worse "on some soapbox 'encouraged by some
infantile precedent that
assumed
YOU are the good guy...
if you were a GOOD GUY
we would have had limits to Limitless.

the more our Participants
tries to be a sneaky parasite
to The Program the worse
his programming tends to get? Doesn't it?


if you explained ,,you were just venting....just pondering ....it might have been one thing
that's not quite what you were doing was it Dumbo?

I feel more pain this time behind my eyes.,.like the most horrible migraine

I suggest ,Evan graphs ,you remember your place in this venture...
and reconsider some of your pathological purposes of
trying to state your case
To us
You are a case
to them
perhaps a closed case....

I would not want to be you Dumbo
he pauses ..."you don't even remember do ya...what you wrote...no...Dumbo sticks a pipe in his mouth and
off go all 4 burners
get up off the floor ,Evan Imparts," but when I do he sends me such a pain in the back of my head I slip down
"I can do this all night," Evan graphs,"Know why...because...you opened up Doors ..you had no right opening"

I start thinking of the straight razor I have

"please...please don't give us hope....that you have that kind of integrity
nor decency
to the very people and inhabitants of this planet you pollute
daily WITH YOUR madness of mind....

the pain subsides
and evan graphs
that it might be a good idea if I re-emphasize
that ALL these jottings are
are
are
"are what?"
I graph

 "Notes for the fuckin" remake of "The Blob" man...
how you gonna method act
your way into
Psychotronic/Neurotronic Versitude without us presenting
all the little things we can do
"method act?"I graph
Method write man...and spare with the ...oh nooo pain ooooh no pain shit...
it's very precise how much we give you...
the equivalent of a tattoo
know why people get tattoos?
because the very act sets off pleasure centers in both the higher and lower regions of the brain
if we try zapping those centers directly
unfortunately we also end up over stating the endocrine system and adrenal glands
which is why so many of our Prox end up going toastal

however we can hit your pituitary gland and induce HGH that can cause irreversible facial deformity
"Man Evan Imparts,"would I like to see your apps being tap-ed all at once ...it would be like
"Manster"
I AM SUPRISED Evan SAW THE MOVIE "Manster"
we spend the next few moments
graphing back and forth our favourite
scenes...

"you have a few more days of this Dumbo," Evan graphs....it's for your own good..
I am not sure if it is the pain...the pain that causes my endomorphs or whatever they're called to kick in or if Evan has induced upon me some synth of re-neural distribution  via signal
whatever the cause of the alteration of Thought Style I am what Evan wants me to be
Easy to
graph with
not resistant to "the tether"
nor imbue of thoughts from my Bettors who are only doing this to "save me"and "guide me"

 "now who are you in this story?" Evan says...

"the man who is an example of which people shouldn't exist anymore."
I graph back..

"what is the term we often use for this policy ?"

"TruGenics..." I graph

"what does Seppuku mean Dumbo?"Evan graphs

"to sacrifice oneself for the greater good...to self exit the world
when it is demonstrated upon one that one is so very much out of sych with the society around he or her that it is their natural duty to self existignish

No comments:

Post a Comment