Saturday, April 11, 2015

hallo spaceboi (2)

I hate benzos..but I keep them nearby..like garlic..like a crucifix like a silver bullet
I can use against  The Mandlers
but more often than not ...anything I  take to dull my  senses against
their renditions
makes them all the more aggressive
cuz' once  your brain signals have been stupefied
of course you have nothing
to ,,,,,
run away toward in your mind
no hiding place..no ruminations...no nothing
 they  take advantage of your "fixed state" of dim and dulled down
and  go all "Lost Week End"
on your ass.
 
 on your eyes .on your  ears..
I don't drink any more or do drugs..
not even alcohol...my system can't handle anti -psychotics..or what they call neuroleptics...I get dystonia and what they call tardive dyskinesia...drugs like Haldol. And Thorazine and Risperdal  literally make your nerves ache,,,HURT...it's one of the scariest feeling ...you can feel....it's unexplainable..
but the Valium or Ativan ..makes me feel stupid..and feel nothing..
and Evan graphs that "I take them mainly to screw up a "good" clean ,clear" Neural read or Brain Computer Interface..and "at this point in the "game' any frown man STILL afraid of
Sound and Vision is a wuss...
really?
 
how would you like it dear reader if you woke up and see peering down at you..
like close enough to your face you feel you can touch "it" some Tele-Presense
of what I guess THEY call the Greys..
yeah..a space alien...but a real,real ,real looking one..before you're awoke enough to remember
it's just the Merge Bio Tech..."your team" mickey-ed you with in Van Nuys..
 
(a thought goes through my head completely out of context...with my initial terror-
 
HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW WHAT A REAL
REAL
looking Space Alien looks likes
except ..
from TV and Movies....
 
quickly I attempt to delete this thought
as it is "just the type of -
(what they
 refer to
as) -"Jew-ie" thinking
 that makes Mandlers furious
------
 
 
(2)
 
The Grey..didn't say anything...
but I felt him..inside me
in the form of an over lay of brain signal...
via ..headset of one of my Mandlers
 
the signal was supposed to be Alpha -Male-esque...
and serious...until Evan ,having little self control...
whispered
:Hallo Space Boy"
 
"hello scenery eater " I graphed..I tele -pathized..,"very fucking funny...what did I do ,,to deserve this New Game?"
 
"Ooooh I don't know jackass.<" Evan graphed ,turning the scary grey into the Great Gazoo,his voice from some E.T. shit to Harvey Korman..,"maybe I should ask Pavel.,,هل تعرف الطريق الى سان خوسيه؟
Evan graphs ,"Know who you are beginning to remind me of? Max Clinger..in "MASH" who did and said anything to get out of.."
 "Get out of what,exactly?"I graph and than hear a loud tone zing through me
 'I shouldn't have said that..," Evan graphs, apologetic ,maybe for the first time..
 I focus my mind on Clinger, the guy who dressed like a woman to get out of the-
 "I said Dumbo I shouldn't have said that...I am just concerned.... About some of your  tactics..
 I will never let you Go..
 WE will never let you go..
 you are our project.."
 "And YOU are my project...or didn't that ever occur to you..that someone you did this to..would be able to literally FOCUS on absolutely nothing else.?"
 "Perhaps IF YOU did focus on something else you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this deep"
 "IN WHAT! WHAT AM I IN?...first you tell me that you're Spacemen, than that you're Entities...than that you're advance technologies...that you'll cut me open alive for writing about.."
 Lately...and quite seriously I can care less ..if they torture me..physically..
 I feel as if they primed me for it..
 feel as if THAT would be "cake" compared to this..
 'ya think?" Evan graphs..
 "No Evan ,I graph...I DON"T really think much anymore..I don't really feel much anymore.."
 'You're exactly where you should be..venting the very last remnants of resistance...and than maybe we can continue OUR work.."Evan says
 "OUR work?...I am a human Husk to you..."I graph
 "a Tabula rasa"Evan graphs,Tele -Presence -ing himself as the actor who played  Max Clinger.. Evan now in a sundress and straw hat..: saying" to me ..."thinking to me"-"shout ,shout "Evan's visage says(the image in synch with the auditory over -ride..   -
 EvAN -still as Clinger,says / emotes ----- removing one white glove than the next" Knock yourself out..." next ,applying lipstick from "his" purse,he says  while "applying lipstick," Scream ,Scream do you know what I mean ..?"Finished applying the lipstick Evan 's visage re-formats itself/himself ..and his voice goes deep and monotone, the figure of Clinger gets re pixelated...there is nothing friendly ,nothing Clinger...now a version of Anthony Perkins in hair net and  digging up bones bathrobe .red ,red, lips,,white ,white face,,,. coming close,too close,his hand/her hand  is holding an old fashioned record player,,making sure I see the Tele -presence .of  "girl/man" removes the thing you place on the turn style ,and with the help I guess of ..pixels or something he makes the record needle shine  as "he " as "it" as she"
 seems
  to come closer.
 .i close my eyes
  only to see mind's eye wise - my high school  year book picture- with it's eyes rubbed out ,the Presence  singing     (scream scream ya' know what I mean)"Put.
                                                                   another
                                                                    dime
                                                                     in
                                                                   the record
 machine...."*
 and than I see.
 and hear nothing but my own heart beating faster and faster
 *

The effect of Electromagnetic Frequency upon bio material  in the hippocampus, entorhinal  visual cortex
 
 

 Nina Schuller 9/23/ 2014
 Neural Nano  Prosthesis Devices
 .
“Visual prostheses have the potential to restore partial function to individuals by electrically stimulating different parts of the visual pathway (retina, optic nerve, or cortex) and have become an increasingly prominent topic in the field of neural prosthetics. A prosthesis may provide useful visual percepts in the form of spots of light called phosphenes.
 These phosphenes form rudimentary building blocks in prosthetic vision that can be used to realize more complex patterns representing visual scenes. The possibility of restoring vision by using multiple simultaneously elicited phosphenes with a microelectronic prosthesis is the foundation for current clinical trials and is the general assumption made in prosthetic visual simulations….
Holographic optogenetic stimulation of patterned neuronal activity is also being explored for vision restoration. Again such systems make use of phosphenes to deliver information to the visual system.  
 The cortical mechanisms that generate geometric visual hallucinations (phosphenes) are closely related to those used to process edges, contours, surfaces, and textures. Orientation selective cells are thought to be the building blocks of form perception and the neural elaboration of Inner Vision .
 Interference from retinal ganglion cells (RGCs) is one model for the origin of instigated vision by way of travelling wave to initiate  visual stimulus changes. Previously it has been suggested that the structure of the orientation preference maps were generating phosphenes, but it may be the case that they are acting as filters and translating and stabilizing phosphenes into solid visual image.

 Induction of visual stimuli not based upon associations or pre set cues are  key feature that permit the acquisition of neural data based upon  free choice "daydreaming" on the part of the subject not based on  Tele-Presence  to influence his or her bodily or psychological  behavior.. Within the cybernetic framework of causal (situational) predictive response a prolonged study can cause a person’s brain to behave in a way that causes the body to act in accord with the person’s conscious intent and therefore a subject's response can eventually be standardized,Prof Manousakis has suggested that the ability to flip an ambiguous image is akin to quantum superposition, in which both possible interpretations co-exist simultaneously in a state that can be expressed as a quantum wave function. Each time an image is viewed, the wave function collapses and one or the other interpretations is perceived”.
Prof Manousakis has now laid out a theory of how "one see's in their mind's eye" is often  based on the rate that nerve cells fire with- in the brain. Hallucinogenic drugs like  LSD can slow the firing rate of brain cells  This might be useful if one wants to induce a lucid dream on a subject and :play with" the subject's notion of time and spatial relationships  concerning inner

No comments:

Post a Comment