Tuesday, April 14, 2015

return of the THIS MAN

Neurons take input signals at their synapses and give as output sequences of spikes. To characterize a neuron completely is to identify the mapping between neuronal input and the spike train the neuron produces in response. In the absence of any simplifying assumptions, this requires probing the subject ,who has been "tagged" with bio tech with every possible input via interface and also "staged situations" to incite in the user(the used) as many variables concerning output in hopes that the subjects' representative 'thought style may be used "for future comparatives response" - mapped and decoded as- ' a neural baseline-'of type - " this acquired data mining of a "thought style " helps another tune in on other deviants with similar "brain map' and study of pre and post neural spikes of 'this kind" whose "identifiers (brain map) can help "an official or one who has been trained to judge 'interior intention "conclude- "rightness of mind"  as one already has a correlative neural sketch as comparatory evidence.- Comparative   Neural Signature in Neural Decoding Correlation  (2008)

Tru Christie graphs," According to Life magazine Dumbo  these 100,000 others employed with the project who "worked like moles in the dark"were warned  that disclosing the project's secrets was punishable by 10 years in prison or a quite sizable  fine.

"i am NOT employed by You am I? I was TAKEN by YOU. And would gladly spend 10 years in prison explaining the crimes you commit upon me on a daily basis" I graph back.

"And so ..you shall...and so I guarantee you shall remain in this un-see-able prison for as long as I decide...what the fuck do you think we tell you these damn stories for? So you wouldn't feel the need to "examine" the prosaic aspects of this mind fuck..you idiot!"

"The Monarch Programming is and was strictly for Reverse Brain engineering MARKERS/CLAPBOARDS..,,....and this Illuminati stuff...well,"I think and thus graph," That seems  to be different story exactly.."

 I graph and glean from Tru either inadvertently or on purpose.. ".that "the Illuminati "story" is INDEED  a Quite  a different story. EXXXXXACTLY..one that they hope will get me taken "out of the picture" by different Change Agents entirely .."

'is that so?' I graph.

"as good as done little buddy" Tru graphs back making me see a skull with little worms crawling out of it's eyeless eyes..

(2)

I focus my mind back to the THIS MAN story my Mandlers steered me too...a few days ago

'Good idea Dumbo." Tru Christie graphs"...we'll just think of that last post as "a misinterpretation of the fact that you were taken by aliens ...and have been imbued by Entities because you're a fuckin' lunatic. Understood?"

"Understood  Sir" I graph back.

No comments:

Post a Comment