Tuesday, April 7, 2015

candyman./handgun

Tuesday April 7 th 2015


and there it was. As if V.A.L.I.S.ed by the fake Gods above ...and the real blue beams all around us..and in us..
the white  van .in front of the Mini Mart that I go to each morning.
...I said to myself as the van became ..or seemed to become larger as I approached it
(of course the van did not become larger..)
but there was indeed something inside myself that became smaller..
now that I was close enough to the van to see the Mississippi plates.
promised
'V.A.L.I.S.-ed" by the little Mandlers who "live inside my mouth"..

seeing the plate .I turned around ..it was too early to perhaps encounter an "extra" a "walk on" a "cameo"
in the mini mart.
the man (or woman ) responsible for the vehicle ...the prop!
who may or may not have been
inside the mini mart
....
I about faced and made my way
to a mini mart 2 blocks away ..that made ..the worst coffee in the 5 block radius around the house me .XXXX,Liam and the rest of the roommates lived in..
Upon entering the mini mart...I rarely MART in..
I see two men
over 6 feet tall.
one wearing a  cut off shirt saying Mississippi Home of the Blues
and another man
wearing a shirt with a Vans logo on it
with what appears to red paint on it..
the man in Mississippi home of the Blues shirt upon seeing me ..as if knowing I'd be there
rips open a pack of Skittles I am not sure ifhe just picked up or had on him..
the Skittles pour all over the floor of the mini mart
and the man with the Vans logo
stomps on the Skittles.

I leave the store
quickly.As you might imagine ,thinking that the man RISKED Skittles being in the ridges in his sneakers ...perhaps for ALL TIME
and Forever! just for my benefit..

and I decide to call one of my old crack dealers  to see if I can buy a more reliable  handgun.
Just in case- this happens again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment