Friday, April 17, 2015

seeing the rhino


 
 
XXXX knocks on the door 
and 
tells me I seem to out of control

"and take IT down"



 immediately I know what he is talking about


James Bloom@jimmyroybloom 22 minutes ago

I'd pay 350K and one dollar to kill a guy who would pay 350k to kill a rhino

 

I know it's XXXX's job to -like -mentor me
but today
    well today

it's just a bit much...
between Evan...and the Mandlers

and the bloody nose he just gave me...and now some monkey  supposedly coming? to live in the basement? like the Guinea pigs did?


"well," XXXX says ....
standing there at the door.
.like I was  like  .i am supposed to snap to attention
and DO what ever he says

it's stupid ..
it's the first time I typed any..like thought that came right to my head..
usually I just ..direct people to this
this stuff you're reading..
why?
\well beats me anymore..
cause I get the feeling now the only reason I hear and see stuff..is so I am like totally ...like entranced
by it...
so I can't really draw anymore..
or focus

I started going through my art..
and see ..how some of the art might be misconstrued
but when I start thinking about
it a real real loud tone zips through my head....

so I went down stairs..and see on the TV my other roomates are watching this CNN stuff about some guy who wants some kind of permit or license to be able to shoot some rhino
it says he'll pay 350k to this thing and I'm like ...mmmmman

so i'm pouring myself milk
and want to kind of get away from the sound of the tv...
or the poor rhinos walking around when they're not showing some pretty boy type newscaster ..talking..

with my milk
I decide I cannot hide my eyes and ears from
this bit of information ..and besides everyone is telling me lately there's mo0re to life than brain computer interfaces and mandlers and nano bio tech
so I look up Black Rhino shooting permits 350 k

and
there
it is.

it get me so angry that some rich guy would pay 350,000 dollars to shoot a black rhino..(or anything for that matter.).when that kinda money ..well, could like buy artificial limbs and food and stuff for like entire villages...

XXXX is standing at the door pointing at the lap top,'take what you wrote down.."

I see him staring into space like I know I do...and KNOW ,just KNOW he has his ear piece on.."it can be misinterpreted that
 that you
.you threatened  TO KILL A MAN  ,' XXXX says,than pauses,trying not to look like he's being told what to say,"also
 
it's out of character ..for you to suddenly begin post like a "normal " person might ," XXXX says
 
""so," I say
 
XXXX stutters..,' so..uh nothing..it's fine" XXXX says,'just ...just try to settle yourself down a bit.is all..,"changing his tone he asks ".do you need some meth or something..?"
 
"i quit,'I remind him...getting sort of pissed off
 
'they need me to take away your computer..just for the night.." XXXX says.And I hand it to him. He has about as much idea who THEY are >I sometimes think- as I do...I see the worried look on his face..
and hand him the laptop..


and  next
punch him   in the stomach.


hard.


"you are gonna be soooooooo sorry you did that Dumbo ,"XXXX says after getting up off the floor and waving the computer up in the air...
"Don't forget I have your password"XXXX says
and takes the computer into his room locking the door

No comments:

Post a Comment