Sunday, April 19, 2015

illuminumdrum (TI for T.I.)

"there was
a distancing viscerally  provided by the James Wan  in the movie  "Saw "
a visceral distancing that Pascal Laugier,the director of 2008's "Martyrs"  chose to run with"

I am half asleep.
In bed with XXXX
odd how a line or two of crystal
makes the rough edges of being "app-ed' and handled-somehow OK..

XXXX is snoring.
I want to fuck..but it never matters what I want

"AHHHH poor Dumbo," I hear Tru graph..
and see mind's eye style
a clip
of what Merge calls -
Stylized"....
which isn't so much about 'the picture qualities of the Occiptial overlap concerning Inner Sight but
The Mood.
one is imbued with

I am to "glean" the Essence of DINNER PARTY
more than
watch it...

I "see" a version of Tru Christie...speaking in a Heightened almost caricature of Mary Klair like "Industry" jive

I try to wake XXXX
even XXXX doesn't go for this type of
'Gaming"
but XXXX won't wake up..

TI West...or Michael Haneke?..graph me...did you find you find the original  version of "Funny Games" more frightening than the version with Naomi Watts
TI West  ? Dumbo?

and suddenly
I am at this Dinner party
and suddenly I FEEL real good

like "YO.
not only am I AT this swank place with these swank people..but they want to know my opinion..'
but before I can respond
I am somehow
like
at the Children's table
literally sitting with children...
or at least somehow is the FEELING I "receive" via the Merge

ahhhhhh Little D-d-d-dumBO!
guess I'm feeling a little CRANKY

------hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?


ah
little Dumbo
an
accctor
never must reveal
the source of his inspiRAAAtion
when
using
'The Method"
an actor
and ONE such as yourself
who WRITES for actors
"The New Way" Tru Christie graphs
--------------

'swallow" I GRAPH back

----------------------

ah

is little Dumbo
gonna go all Haywire

on US again?
does our little Dumbo
need another "time out"
in das spin bin
so he might once again
be taught
to
respect those that alit his senses
rather than betray
his Mentors
who only want to
show Dumbo

The New Way?


Once upon a time there was a little boy who was given a priceless book..
.the little boy loved the book which had wonderful stories and wonderful pictures in it.
.pictures and stories only this magical little boy could see and hear and feel
the little boy, although he refused to admit it - loved being read the stories
but the little boy  had a problem sometimes with the dust jacket on the book.
To the little boy ,the dust jacket seemed to Get In The Way of the stories
The dust cover
to the little boy- did not
seem -
to be part of the book
so do you know what that boy?
that stupid boy do one day?

Tru Christie graphs

" what did that stupid boy do one day?" I graph sarcastically ,thinking to him simultaneously  I ain't NOOOO little  boy no more..I am a man.

ignoring me
as always.

 Tru graphs,'the stupid little  BOY whose sensibilities
assumed
the dust jacket of the magical wonderful book
were not PART of the book
decided to pull off the dust jacket of the marvelous,wonderful story book and throw the dust jacket in the trash.

"so," I think to Tru,"MAYBE the little boy felt the book was easier to read with out the dust jacket,with out the flimsy cover"

"without the skin ," Tru graphs " the body of the book is not very protected...is it?

Tru pauses and suggest that I
think very
softly
and considerately

and it is I who can make this MOVIE
 James Wan's "Saw" or  Pascal Laugier's
"Martyrs"

Hollywood doesn't like "Martyrs"
but we like "Saw"

but....actually ...Dumbo "Martyrs" did quite well in France....
act -JEW -ally
Hollywood is quite interested in
SEEING
HEARING and most of all DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBO
FEELING how an American audience might
stomach
an American version of  Pascal Laugier "Martyrs"

'Saw" Dumbo was not simply a horror movie but a Fable..an example of "How One Might Behave"
while "Saw" was more gruesome than say "Halloween" whose violence was purposely non visceral
there was
a distancing provided by the Wan
that Pascal Laugier and many New Wave French Horror Auteurs
negate...
TI West..Eli Roth.or Michael Haneke?..graph me...did you find you find the original  version of "Funny Games" more frightening than the version with Naomi Watts
TI West  ? Dumbo?
for an American version of "Martyrs"
str8 to Cortex
it can be arranged...perhaps ....MAN,,,
it already has...

Forgive me BOY
for going "off topic" ...perhaps that little flashback
to November 2011
brought to mind
some of the more "surreal" and shall we say "artistic" aspects

 
of
your Illuminundrum...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment