Saturday, April 18, 2015

Frankenberry

(1)
my computer..is on the kitchen table XXXX saw fit to pour Frakenberry and Honey Nut
Cherrios all on top
of the computer
and also a thin film of milk

My other roommates are in the kitchen
I ask them where XXXX is and they say XXXX went away on some business trip
"really I say...XXXX is now a businessman who goes on trips..that's funny?"

I guess I pretend .or pretended not to look at the computer covered with semi dried cereal on the kitchen table..

and Laura says 'well ,aren't you gonna clean that up?"

"Nope"I say putting my a little whatever you call it in the coffeemaker....puncher section ..."I didn't do it so why should I clean it up.."

"Besides "I say ,"Maybe if given enough time the Frankenberrys will completely cement themselves to the computer ..like a skin and it will be real neat looking.."

Laura say,"well what about ants?"

"well maybe the ants combines to the frankenberry all dried together..will be even "cooler" ..and in a few days I could shellac
the entire coating..and sell it on Ebay or something.."

" Aren't you at least curious if it still even works? " Laura asks.

'Nope ," I say eating my Frankenberry Fruity Pebbles mix in a very loud way,the same way my foster parents would stick my face in the cereal bowl for.

Laura sits down ..and pulls her chair all close to mine
like she knows she's not supposed to..or allowed to..
cause I don't like people doing stuff like that..
except XXXX

"XXXX says you attacked with your Lacrosse stick in the middle of the night and kicked him in the stomach..and you were making threats to people online..and that he found this in your room  >" she says holding up a small plasticine baggie of "a whole lot of  empty" in front of my face..saying 'what did the "community" say about you using and being able to live here?"

"The community? " I say,laughing putting down my spoon of cereal, "we're roommates who occupy the same damn row house..I don't even like you..I never wanted you in here."

and with that she moves her chair away.
and sometimes that's all a guy needs from another human organism
them to be away.
"sorry",I say,not meaning it...but trying to actually like brush her arm...like in some."I'm sorry" fashion I saw on TV"

"Oh spare me Dumbo<" Laura says getting up
and I start sorta laughing hoping and not hoping she notices.

(2)

 
   Login Alert
 
   
   












 
Hi Jim,
 
Your account was recently logged into from a new browser or device. Was this you?
 
 
 




 
 

April 18, 2015 at 12:38
 




 
 

Near Philadelphia, PA, United States


 
 




 
 

IE on Windows

No comments:

Post a Comment