Friday, April 17, 2015

me and XXXX half finished putting the monkey cage  that will "ready" for delivery in 2 days ...go up to XXXX's room and he makes me lay gown on his bed and puts ice on my face where he punched me saying  ,"he's sorry...'but I "made him do it...cuz' I don't seem to relieve the people I am messing with ...writing about "my situation' in the way I was...that I was baiting them...in a whole new way ..that might allow them to
really take action...
and he says,'and we ain't talking no sound and vision"
but
white van .Mississippi plates stuff .for real...

I tell XXXX I just want THEM ..my Mandlers to MEET me face to face...
sit down with me and say "Listen...we're doing this to you for this or that reason...and we will stop if you don't like it...and we will never do this to anyone ever again...or something.."

"Now ,Jim,you DO sound crazy.."XXXX says..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment