Saturday, April 25, 2015

the landy link/ debt sounds



201*-
the 350,000 field effect bio biotech upside my head  no larger than  white blood cells  record and transmit  my once private inner monologue to my Mentors ..In real time my every thought .every thought I have ..even how I react to TV is now spoken back to
judged.

..

this alone
is not  what does it
but feeling two ways about "it' simultaneously
because in fact you are being taught the "right way" to think 

it's the feeling two ways about the Mind to Mind and Brain /Machine interface that 
makes you feel bad..
likie you don't appreciate everything thery are doing for you

thery have explained they must be sometimes very strict to "re-parent" one's mind
AWAY from 
self and serf concerns that serve no purpose
concern8ing the synthetic telepathy "sessions'
to fix your Thought Style 
so it "works" back and forth without you 
co0ncentrating on the very same things you certainly wouldn't want a jesus or angel or alien to KNOW 
you think of..
you don't want an alien in your head for instance while you blow your nose
so you pre -empt the action with 
the "filler" your mentors taught you

2 times 8 is 16
3 times 12 is ...36

Winston tastes good like a cigarette should
etc..
or to see
WHITE like one might see white in a paint shop or at least 
the names of the variations of White ..  
people make up.
MOONLIGHT WHITE
EGGSHELL WHITE
MISTY WHITE
DAYBREAK WHITE
WINTER WHITE

what eventually drives each and every one of us made fodder for this project to madness

and a type of rage

that  must be released

...here

in this life

in this reality

are the little things like concerns about things you don't want to share with another..
for instance
flossing your teeth..

so.
you stop flossing.
and if you ask me ...they want you to lose bits of
"activities of daily living " like grooming
so you appear

a "bit off'
because this testing is illegal
and for their benefit
these experimenter want and NEED you sometimes
to explain
why you are not the same
to friends family etc.

the mentors say

you cannot take this type of rage

with you

to your afterlife
and

MOONLIGHT WHITE
EGGSHELL WHITE
MISTY WHITE
DAYBREAK WHITE
WINTER WHITE

is enough for most test subjects to ixnay on the EWWbay of the sh*t ,shower and shave of it all
 
 

...

it's a built in

somehow...that it must be released on

someone

here...all of the human subjects type...thank g-d that everyone assumed we're insane ..or we'd be in lots of trouble because this is dangerous technology in the wrong hands of people not doing human experiments
but what are called war crimes according to my team
and simulations of War Crimes with Brain interface is NOT AT ALL
like genuine
horrors that could be done by enemies

 now all is meaningless.

all



MOONLIGHT WHITE
EGGSHELL WHITE
MISTY WHITE
DAYBREAK WHITE
WINTER WHITE

I am just

there's..

it doesn't matter

do it..

take a life ...

I might and not my own
this is what they wanted...
and now I just want whatever they want

mainly I want to show YOU how it got like this before I do
what they ask
what they interface



where this "story" was heading since it began-


Cole Cohen

compo cola/bimbombay: ” MEMOS FROM LIMBO by Cole ...

memphisohio.blogspot.com/2014/09/where-else-could-red...
Sep 06, 2014 · In 1954, Harlan Ellison joined the teenage street gang The Barons under an assumed name in order to research his first novel, Web of the City


memphisohio.blogspot.com/2015/01/i-see-myself.htmlCached



 (2)

2009-Dr Martin Pinkus  admitted early on that Merge alone was not worth anything whatsoever if the Inserts  were not used by Tele-Operators trained to study and thus  the bio tech ,which according to Pinkus involved Gestalt Therapy that emphasized the subject "app-ed" with Merge brand bio tech  to take responsibility for their participation  in the Mentor/Proxy relationship that demanded a Proxy LEARN how to focus ONLY on he or she's moment to moment experiences involving the Proxy's moment to moment perceptions concerning the Proxy regulating their focus to both their environment and their responses to all type of social adjustments that a Proxy had to make to successfully maneuver and  adapt  their responses  towards or against.. The Proxy was never supposed to focus their perceptions or cognitions to their immediate or distant past nor was the Proxy to ever dwell much less talk or write about their link to a unit that not only recorded and transcribed their sensory ,cognitive and emotional responses to said environment and their place therein but always "act as if " whatever interface the Merge enabled the Proxy to receive was not taking place.Although a Proxy's Tele-Operator" served up" their own overlap of sensory perception as well as cognitive and emotional(charismatic ) correspondence  to teach the Proxy how best to cope or exceed their natural abilities to function with in the non virtual world all Tele-Operators once eager to participate in this  new type of Human Engineering however never assumed that their Proxy's would be so resistant to their remote technicians. Because of this much of the focus of the interface became about breaking a Proxy's self will ONLY so   Analytic Theory that focused on  the powers of persuasive  cues instilled upon the Proxy via electronic  broadcast  not associated with Merge, as one of the main sponsor's  of Merge Mind Reading Technology came from the entertainment  /marketing industry which relied upon a cross demographics  Recorded Neural Reads based upon  Associations and "Triggers"  that a broadcast induces in a consumer of story based electronic Sound and Image .One of the most important foreseen uses of Mind Reading Technology had to do with synchronizing the triggers and cues within a consumer's mind  with the exact triggers and cues  that could be delivered to the consumer's mind both with traditional screen based TV and the new TV that sent sensory  and emotional signal directly upon a consumer's cortex.

"yes," I understand there's an intrusive nature to the interface but to be fair -

think

How else  could  Virtual Reality possibly work without your Tele-Operator

 knowing second to second every visual,auditory ,emotional perception in Real Time .Also -how could this work if certain signal based  algorithms based on your thought style were not "mapped" so a Tele-Presence could predict what a proxy might think ,feel or "do" next not only Mind to Mind but Proxy to Real Life Situationals .

a proxy should and must appreciate

 the heavy lifting and mixing- using a client's accumulated Neural  Data a Tele -Operator ,at this stage in research and development

must do "cut and paste and anticipate " wise

especially when a Proxy has taken it upon himself to analyze the analysis

of the product

he was told to think about

it was only to correct this unforeseen conundrum

that we have reverted to

MK ULTRA-esque like "mind reforming " techniques

so BOTH  the client and the client's mentor  might not be burdened of "certain""Ingrains" that had all but taken over a client's "Beingness"...

on and on an on Pinkus went and went

like he just liked hearing his own yapping 

I know he saw my leg going jump ...and my eyes looking at the little fake fountain in the office

the fountain usually calmed me down

but I am ever increasingly aware of Pinkus noting my every response..

my eyes than focused on a new clock he had with the word Merge Bio Nano on it

and next a coffee cup of his that read "Merge Bio Nano ..is the New Ammo for Drug Delivery Systems

'How much they pay you to prescribe Merge  doc?"

huh...

and why don't I even have a fucking pen with the words Merge on it.."

"Why?I will tell you why ," Dr Pinkus says in a mean challenging way,a way he never spoke to me before," Why because you are a charity case for Merge Proxy Cyber who has done nothing since interface one but attempt to drag both the product and the New Way down to DUMBO.."

"Only I get to speak to Dumbo like that ," XXXX said ..

--------------------------------------------------1994-----------------------------------------------

according to my boyfriend ,XXXX

I was "in my own little world" which used to be  fine

actually XXXX said that's what attracted him to me

that I seemed 

utterly absorbed in absolutely nothing whatsoever going on around me 

 but obviously this was  NOT so fine anymore or he wouldn't have dragged me to this shrink

he "made me see" for the last 3 months ...or  "we would split up...."

which meant I would have

I go back to living on the streets  or with  some exJohn who used to

take me shrinks as well

XXXX wanted  Dr.Pinkus

to" make me "more reciprocal in bed.... whether I was autistic...or not

something more than a reach around

"Dumbo used to blow guys in the streets for a happy meal  doctor ..don't let him fool you"

when I said I only could do It "right" because it was ..a job..Dr .Pinkus of course stood up for XXXX..not me.

when Pinkus said he needed to talk to me alone and could XXXX wait in the office  Pinkus said  that "my reciprocation" was interpreted as love by XXXX....and it was "my job" as XXXX's companion to "show XXXX love"

 .... Pinkus explained that he had studied under Dr Eugene Ellsworth Landy, an American psychologist, therapist, and author best known for  unorthodox 24-hour therapy, involving control of "every aspect of a client's physical, personal, social and sexual environments...and there was an experimental program that used "The Landy Link" I  the works  and I might be a candidate because I ,according to Dr.Pinkus suffered from Low Functioning Autism 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home