Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I pay dearly for what ..I have done.and what I have done and do..is write.
...........................................
                                                I realize that ...that on one hand I write to ...try to make my documentation more true.
and at the same...time to make my documentation ...read less true..
while always ...being too aware....that however I try to describe ..."it"
I have little..
to ...work with ..in terms
of ..not ..premise...oh I am explained more premise.
that I can keep up with
concerning
days. month years .now spent.
in a type of prison of the mind


for some reason...an audience "can accept" ...(or have beem taught by the media ...which is peculiar. If you think about it...very very peculiar)
to UNDERSTANF ..for instance Demonic Possession.
and
for some reason an audience can also under stand ...
schizophrenia...and hallucinations...aural and visual

..not that most readers of my ..'story" have even hallucinated
but
...have seen a film or read a book that...
somehow..a few films...'got it across'//
...really.
which one's exactly..>
for I must study them as ..a way to ...explain...
being an unwitting ,non consensual...Test pilot.../subject.
/victims of ..cybernetic psychonic Human experimentation/torture...

or would that read  better" if I wrote

I JAMES BLOOM have been taken aboard a space craft.,cigar shaped I believe
but  wide eyed  very thin greenish /grey men ...though these Men..were like no Man ..women not vegetable nor life form I have ever encountered.
                once inside the vessel..
was tied to a an equivalent of a gurney...
an you know what happened next..

concerning probing...

YEAH...dear reader...how you know ..or think you know about ...the probing done to me...on that cigar shaped vessel...by the grays...

oh cause you saw it in a movie.

now? dear reader can you understand the level of moron I am trying to write this for..?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment