Friday, April 10, 2015

'a real fixer upper

feed me and buy me things. I think out loud.
I turn around to see...my thoughts on a the screen...I breathe a sigh of relief...often
this display .
..is the ONLY way I know I exist ..
.these days...since my reduction.
 for some reason i want to exist.
 why
 i dont know
 to buy more things?
 i am crazy... i am bad.unfortunately even the bad need food and shelter and there is never enuf
 the very bad need and need
  they need
cuz they get nothing immaterial and spiritual like  what SOLVABLES get
 for some reason i want to exist
 why
 i don't know.
 One who was a Ruiner but was saved with Brain Computer Mentorship is on the stage
 the RESOLVABLE finishes her poem and leaves stage right-.the lights dim.a spot comes up on Macy, linda and Evan.I am upstage  when a Blue Beam hits me .I put my hand up to block it.Macy copies my movement  and suddenly the light dims

 "UNSOLVABLES love the dark they hate the day ",Macy says
 I am sitting
 on a stage
 behind me is a huge screen
 various pages of things i have written and drawn are projected on it
 there is another screen which has my other thoughts
 my interneural thoughts. What I am thinking in Real Time .Right Now on the stage..
 sometimes the 2 are shown at once

.I was smiling,I was in my suit,the suit I got that i wore alot since my Reduction.that has helped me  think
in a reduced manner
 smaller portions.
"He,"Evan Rainy says to the audience,"was asked NOT to write  BUT HE kept writing and writing...."
 (he kept writng,he kept going,I hear him say
 I Have been dimmed for the presentation, dimmed down more than usual)
 "when do i get a snack"I say
 i hear the audience laughing
 i laugh too.
 i look at macy who points to the screen
when do i get a snack  it says in big letters
 "Snacks.so he wants snacks,"Macy ,one of my Mentors says shrugging smiling".nothing wrong with snacks,,"she pauses and becomes serious..ok so the old brown mare  she ain't what she used to be ,'she comes up behind me and puts her hands on me "  Nothing wrong with snacks and smiles ....in a year or so he will moved to a better apartment and might be able to care for a pet"
 Paintings and drawings and things i wrote are projected behind me
 Evan takes the stage.
 "i monitored much of who we will refer only as "Dumbos: PROCESS
 "Usually Internals transcripts are kept utterly private ,don't you worry" Evan  said"All you future consumers of our brand of Brain Link...,this is a one time deal,"he laughs and the audience laughs back
 Dumbo gave us permission...he signed a waiver..be "app-ed' with Merge bio tech of serve time for intent to distribute illegal substances..
 I am smiling,I turn around to see if my thoughts are on the screen
 i dont know if i gave anyone permission,but there is nothing on the screen but angry paintings and words and words
  Believe me i know all too well how  UNSOLVABLES think,"he laughs,putting a hankerchief to his forehead.I know how they eat ,sleep and ruminate
 Evan  comes up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders and shouts to the audience",My father,
 Gary Rainy believed that one man's bad thoughts wipes away the actions and thoughts of 100,000 good men and believed they should be removed from existance.he believed that even after their death that their Emanations  would still stream through the Enway..the "Enway" is what Neuronautic's call the Neural Highway
 ,the electromagnetic spectrum...
 People's thoughts Emanate electromagnetism..2 hz.when they sleep..
 4 hz when they wake.
 11Hz or so when the Hate ..
 inside of all men ,all animals and plants is something called Grapheme
 Grapheme connects all life to the life line of the unseen Entities..some call G-d..
 think of Grapheme as ...nature's microchip


In the case of training grapheme-colour synaesthesia, ... Brain-to-brain interfaces: the science of telepathy. By Kristyn Bates, University of Western Australia.


 "know why you rememebr only bad things Dumbo! "he screamed
 "because you made all the bad things happen!.Because you are bad and people and the plants and the Earth's electromagnetism - responded in kind  to your badness!because your EMINATIONS  were and are  SO Intense and So AGAINST  The ENWAY! that every LITTLE element and Molecule reacted to your EMINATIONS ...so powerful was your sickness of spirit that it was contagious...WHY does an ARTIST paint such UGLY DEPRAVITY if not to attempt to corrupt another's senses...like their own.. "
 Macy saw I was scared and held up a cookie
 seeing this Evan stopped yelling and came up behind me.smiling
 "we went through alot ,didnt we Dumbo....before ...we realized that there was no hope ..except Psychotronic Reduction

cuz they get nothing immaterial and spiritual like  what SOLVABLES get
for some reason i want to exist
why
i don't know.
One who was a Ruiner but was saved with Brain Computer Mentorship is on the stage
the RESOLVABLE finishes her poem and leaves stage right-.the lights dim.a spot comes up on Macy, linda and Evan.I am upstage  when a Blue Bean hits me .I put my hand up to block it.Macy copies my movement  and suddenly the light dims


"UNSOLVABLES love the dark they hate the day ",Macy says
I am sitting
on a stage
behind me is a huge screen
various pages of things i have written and drawn are projected on it

there is another screen which has my other thoughts
my interneural thoughts. What I am thinking in Real Time .Right Now on the stage..
sometimes the 2 are shown at once


.I was smiling,I was in my suit,the suit I got that i wore alot since my Reduction.that has helped me  think
in a reduced manner 
 smaller portions.

"He,"Evan Rainy says to the audience <"was asked NOT to write  BUT HE kept writing and writing...."
(he kept writng,he kept going,I hear her say
I Have been dimmed for the presentation

"when do i get a snack"
i hear the audience laughing
i laugh too.
i look at macy who points to the screen
when do i get a snack  it says in big letters

"Snacks.so he wants snacks,"Macy ,one of my Mentors says shrugging smiling".nothing wrong with snacks,,"she pauses and becomes serious..ok so the old brown mare  she ain't what she used to be ,'she comes up behind me and puts her hands on me "  Nothing wrong with snacks and smiles ....in a year or so he will moved to a better apartment and might be able to care for a pet"

Paintings and drawings and things i wrote are projected behind me
Evan takes the stage.
"i monitored much of who we will refer only as "Dumbos: PROCESS
"Usually Internals transcripts are kept utterly private ,don't you worry" Evan  said"All you future consumers of our brand of Brain Link...,this is a one time deal,"he laughs and the audience laughs back
Dumbo gave us permission...he signed a waiver..be "app-ed' with Merge bio tech of serve time for intent to distribute illegal substances..
I am smiling,I turn around to see if my thoughts are on the screen
i dont know if i gave anyone permission,but there is nothing on the screen but angry paintings and words and words
 Believe me i know all too well how  UNSOLVABLES think,"he laughs,putting a hankerchief to his forehead.I know how they eat ,sleep and ruminate
Evan  comes up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders and shouts to the audience",My father,
Gary Rainy believed that one man's bad thoughts wipes away the actions and thoughts of 100,000 good men and believed they should be removed from existance.he believed that even after their death that their Emanations  would still stream through the Enway..the "Enway" is what Neuronautic's call the Neural Highway
,the electromagnetic spectrum...
People's thoughts Emanate electromagnetism..2 hz.when they sleep..
4 hz when they wake.
11Hz or so when the Hate ..

inside of all men ,all animals and plants is something called Grapheme
Grapheme connects all life to the life line of the unseen Entities..some call G-d..
think of Grapheme as ...nature's microchip

Can you learn to taste and smell the letter B?

theconversation.com/can-you-learn-to-taste-and-smell-the...Cached
In the case of training grapheme-colour synaesthesia, ... Brain-to-brain interfaces: the science of telepathy. By Kristyn Bates, University of Western Australia.
 
 

"know why you rememebr only bad things Dumbo! "he screamed
"because you made all the bad things happen!.Because you are bad and people and the plants and the Earth's electromagnetism - responded in kind  to your badness!because your EMINATIONS  were and are  SO Intense and So AGAINST  The ENWAY! that every LITTLE element and Molecule reacted to your EMINATIONS ...so powerful was your sickness of spirit that it was contagious...WHY does an ARTIST paint such UGLY DEPRAVITY if not to attempt to corrupt another's senses...like their own.. "
Macy saw I was scared and held up a cookie
seeing this Evan stopped yelling and came up behind me.smiling
"we went through alot ,didnt we Dumbo....before ...we realized that there was no hope ..except Psychotronic Reduction Surgery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home