Tuesday, April 7, 2015

april 6th..(Mississippi plates)

Evan ...observing through me..through my Merge..
that transmits my every thought and perceptions ( what I see and hear ) as well as my inner Visions
(my imagination. The part of one's senses  which  allow for one to have a good wank without the assist of broadcast imagery)
the
POSTS dealing with "Rabbits" and " Ashtrays" and "Winkies"
Imparted...
"That we seem to be entering "Falcon and The Snowden" territory
don't we Dumbo? -by CHOOSING to revisit certain "Visitations"

wordlessly.
I glean from my Tele -Operator
"that THOSE extreme enactment...those "trips" via BCI
were to heighten me
and see if the instigated ,transmitted "dose" of electronic TERROR upon my Merge bio tech
(and thus my synaptic signals) were ...for one-
so researches at Proxy Cybernetics could observe IF I might
GO
"Real Time" Return to Witch Mountain "on them"
if I might be "inspired" be sheer terror  to-
go "Indi-Go Chip" on them..and /or
 the Enway...(meaning the Neural Environment of Eminations ,unseen)
and Furthermore  a lot of the initial renditions concerning
"waking dream" Mind Fucks...were to create an everlast bond between myself and my Mandlers
the Mandlers.-"who by the way PREPPED you for the Extreme "wardings" and -
were WITH YOU -every step of the New Way
and that-
The Extreme Themes ..besides Heighting you were imbued upon you ...
because FEAR causes the Purification of the Soul ..
and ,far from feeling as if I was being punished or hurt ....
I was being Challenged..
and that some of those indicate over rides introduced straight to my cortex were
High Concept ...and High Stakes..brain link  with some of the best Shaman and Voodo -eque Practitioners
who risked taking certain chemical compound that make LSD-25 and BZ look like Pink Champagne
just to see ..how far we could push Our Little Dumbo,our Boi Lollipop
into the heart of darkness and madness
where WE
coulda' LEFT you...ever think of that...punk?
course not ingrate.
WE ALWAYS brought you BACK from Mulholland Drive didn't we...
and back to "Jacob's Ladder'
we your team Dumbo who coulda' (Perhaps in Retro -Spector ,Evan graphs, appearing and sounding like one his favorite Tele-Presence 'figure -means- some dead actor I was informed is called Dan Duryea...quite some time ago..
luckily Danny D. appears in scale with the room ...and not all tiny..
Gulliver's travels -like which may seem dear reader..
like it might seem LESS scary..
dan durea..as a tiny holographic thing like a teeny Princess Leia..but NO!..
it's always worse to have the sensory over -ride..askew..
Dan (a.ka. Evan -role playing) graphs .sounding  Dan Durea-esque..

'we could have LEFT YOU at Winkeis
and SOME of the TEAM! wanted to observe your Neurals physiologically speakin' literally going hyper adrenalin 'drag me to hell".Garbage Can behind Winkies
dead as a doorknob...
to gather a nice bit of cardiac arrest...for another "sport"
" Damn Dumbo ,"Evan ..shape shifting his Tele -Presense to  actor Fynn Whitrock( a frequent ...wank on demand" -Inner Vision -starting point)
it takes a moment for Evan to synch the voice of Fynn Whitrock from Dan Durea..
and in spite of myself ..knowing the reprocussions of such thinking ...I inadvertently ...
think ,"hack..what a hack"
as Evan has complete broken continuity...

-and with that I feel a shot of pain through my arm

(2)

as if to punish me..
I see nothing..
(there will be no "Gaming"it seems..for my INADVERTANT -I graph(think) loudly !
transmit of the word ,"hack"..but just like one cannot unring a bell
or take back harsh words said in a fit of anger..
less so-can one  very well take back an interface Mind to Mind
nor Mind to the Buffer of a Brain computer Interface...

The subject
was .
I am
reminded.

"My good pals who "app-ed" me ..with Merge...brought me back from Winkies to the ease of
a "Jacob's ladder" sound and visions...
and that ,if I am lucky ..my renditions will always remain
so tidy....so easy

"tidy...? EASY!" I graph back,but quickly damper my thoughts to some semblance of gratefulness-feeling like a fuckin' chump!..knowing they can read my grousing of not wanting to be in /be on  "Jacob's Ladder" for the rest of my Co -Conscious LIFE!..."""""""

'think of" IT "as semi retirement ..as "always being -ON CALL"Dumbo" Evan graphs

"I believe THEY call it Remote Neural Monitoring.."I graph back and feel a dose of pain begin in my right arm...?for cheapening ..the fun Evan is having "trying to provide ...some Dose of "artfulness' to this Psychotronic Weapons testing?...

and with that the pain intensifies...

"Ok.OK."I graph,,,thinking "Uncle ,Uncle...you kkkkkkkkkkkunt..

a smiley face appears
and than a pen ..up close and eye level
on the pen is Fynn Whitrock
the pen turn over and
Fynn Whitrock's clothes disappear..
as if to remind me
of the Perks
of being Mandled for Cortex
 Tv...

hmmmmm.I think..feeling being "sucked in" in more ways than -


(3)

after a short.
pause.

and all that goes with such
pause-a -tions...

                                                 we return to the business at hand
                                                 (of course my hand has been wiped clean...
                                                 and Purel-ed with antibacterials
a Mandled man ..and any man
Mandled or not ..
needs to "reformat " their thinking -to tasks at hand that do not
require
any
 wild palm
action
whatsoever..........................

as clean as I can reset my co -opted mind
I think..to my Team
that I need a bit more "say'
a bit more "graph"
about WHEN and WHERE and for HOW LONG..I am allowed to be remote neural monitored or interfaced to...

and Evan Imparts
"no..no no Dumbo..It can't work that way..." and though it has been explained to me WHY
on more occasions
than I wish to explain dear reader...lest you think I am DUMBO as they do.

                     because.
                             at any time!
                                 out of the Blue Beamin' Skies Above!
                                                          ALIENS might attack! Aliens and Visitors from
                                                               Dimensions NOT our Own!
                                                  that
                                                     perhaps..might be able to read earthlings Minds!and ALSO
                                                            write upon our minds
                                                                  and THIS is why
                                                                     I have been trained to "take the intrusiveness of it all"
                       "Live.Repeat .Die ."Style...which Evan graphs  was and IS the only fuckin' way you were allowed to WRITE about "it"
and since DUMBO! decided to
not take heed of our request he go Young Adult novel....for the team...
Dumbo should not be too surprised if ONE DAY ....a white van with Mississippi plates
becomes the alien intruder..in his oooooh so...shortened life
for having the audacity to write about THIS as Advanced ,instead of Alien Technology!

I graph,"hmmmm. Tomorrow  I suppose I see this white van with Mississippi plates.."

and Evan,who I sense wants to send me a frequency of pain...resists..
making me see a tiny  Dan Duryea "Mulholland Drive style .sneaking and squeaking under the close door..

satisfied ,I guess with my histamine and adrenal levels peaking to make my heart go poundy pound...
the tiny Dan Duryea fades Coachella  style

and without words the thought is transferred upon me.
 the knowledge
 that -"of course I will see a white van with Mississippi plates tomorrow BUT just because Tomorrow
 this prop(the white van),this point of reference ..will be Placed as  just a reminder..
 and a warning /foreshadowing..
 doesn't mean that One Day when Jew' least expect It kiddo...
 the doors of that van will open
 with our Lead being carried into said van ...
 to a place...
 ---------------------Somewhere Only we Know


..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment