Friday, April 17, 2015

mad world

probably not a good idea to write and much less publish that last post, I think and thus graph to my Mandlers ...
concurrently with XXXX stamping into my room and punching me in the face
hard...

my nose is still bleeding
and I'm pretty sure if it doesn't stop I might have to go to the emergency room...

I am not quite sure if XXXX will drive me..
even if it IS his job to be my boyfriend...

Luckily I have Evan
who graphs my little panda bears and stuff...I see holographically
and hums the song "Mad World " from Donnie Darko..in a really sweet way
I graph for him to fuck around with my pain signals
remotely
and he does
but in the wrong direction.

"I saw it coming," Evan graphs,back peddling on the pain..."That's why I KNEW you needed to do that THING to the Guinea Pig"

The doorbell rings...and I hear XXXX go to answer the door...he sees me ,holding the bloody t -shirt still up to my nose peaking  my head out the bedroom door and yells "Stay where you FUCKIN' ARE  I don't want you in my sight line or earshot !"

I stay where I am ...
 and watch down the steps XXXX carry a huge huge box inside the door .

"what's in the box?" I ask .

"if you don't stay out of my sight line Dumbo ,YOU will be in the box," He says.

and I go back in my room and see my nose has begun to stop bleeding..
even with the door closed I can hear XXXX carry the box down to the basement...
I open the door and go to the steps
and try to hear what XXXX is doing..

I grab a hockey stick and go down stairs..thinking if XXXX tries to punch me again I will snap his neck with the lacrosse  stick...
I know he hears me coming down the steps...
he laughs when he sees me with the lacrosse  stick..

"you alright?" XXXX asks.

I say yeah..

"well then help me put this cage together" XXXX says..

"I see the sections of metal cage on the basement floor and XXXX sees me raise my lacrosse stick

"the cage isn;t for you Dummy it's for Scopes!"XXXX

"who is scopes?"I ask

"A monkey that coming tomorrow"XXXX says and we begin putting together Scope's cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment