Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SUSCEPTIBLE

"now why 'd I shove this story to your brain pan Dumbo? "Tru Christie graphs

'because that's what you want to do? because you were admitting what the point of this is ?" I graph back

"NO! Dumbo! I sent you that story because THIS is what you send what you call MANDLERS! every time you would watch those damn YouTube videos about this nonsense "Tru graphs back,"A LOW FUNCTIONING Autistic is susceptible to every damn piece of garbage that hints of TRUTH..does real TV ever say "I AM TRUTH" does the news ,the real news ever stare you in the eyeball. Volumes going up and down  BAD lighting going bad to worse to screw with your sense of reality ? NO it does not ..THESE deviants Video Tape Terror Mongers go out of their way to frighten people DO YOU UNDERSTAND.Now about that bit about me keeping track of people OVER POSTING Meta Representationally what was I maybe just maybe trying to Imbue in you."

"warnings"

No comments:

Post a Comment