Tuesday, November 24, 2015

did the powers that be lie to us that the world is round?

Evan Rainy graphs me a heads up sight of a sad face emoji
and the thought "we're going Old School" with the visuals
as it seems the FUN STUFF,the more advanced sight was too much for you

Next I hear "we're going old school with the visuals as it seems the fun stuff ...the more advanced sight was too much for Jew'"

and than-

'Do you understand WHY we GO OUT OF OUR WAY to send VERBAL COMMUNICATION?"
instead of just thought transference EXCEPT during dreams?
So you CAN separate your OWN THOUGHT from your TEAM..
there is nothing untoward occurring
we are not torturing you.....
 if ONE begins drifting too far away from ONE VIEW of the world
than one is thinking in a manner not apropos
to not only the interface
but to the way one interacts with the world
if one goes around telling people that an apple is a pear
people will think the person is not right in the head
if one begins talking about certain  things he has heard  in the alternative media
he is going to be taken as ill of mind
and  dangerous
let me explain why..." My Mandlers graphs

"IF PEOPLE begin thinking as many in the  alternative media wants them to
that some magical society
controls the world
and initiates events
and directs world events
than where does this end?
and where did this begin?
did the powers that be lie to us that the world is round?
did the powers that be lie to us that the Holocaust happened?

do you understand ..that one cannot pick and choose
which events were manufactured and which weren't
if some idiot in a Youtube video begins saying we sunk the Lusitania
and killed JFK
this person is saying the Holocaust did not happen

maybe SOME PEOPLE can watch these videos and somehow Glean from them some 'insight"

although WHAT TYPE OF PERSON might wish to view  such insight as  anything but to understand 'Ill Mindedness" I don't know..

YOU have demonstrated just how much damage the watching of certain miscreants
IDEAS of
world history and world events can harm a person's mind

no more YouTube videos
only regular TV
or else you are in fact purposely wishing to think and thus interface SICKNESS

long story short if you believe in False Flags Dumbo
what do you believe in?
 you are saying and thinking ' I believe or suspect ALL world events
are manufactured ...
that the world is not round ..and that the Holocaust was manufactured."

No! I graph bacl ..

'YES"" my Mandler graphs " ..and there is nothing more  to think about on this subject  ..you were lead astray by deviants. That's what deviants and Ruiners do to people like you who are susceptible "

I either will not or cannot move forward with my thinking
The Mandler has made things too simplified
I sense the sigh
of my Mandler through me rather than hear it

" OK....so-Tell me -what is the answer these supposed "Truth Tellers" have?
what solution do they offer?
except to fragment another's mind
alternative medicine? no more TV or computers?...no more lights? or cars?...or heat? no 
refrigeration?
where does the HORROR of technology begin and end Dumbo?"

"HERE!! it ends when you somehow "app" a guy
and make them Hear ,See and Think things ..THIS is where and when  technology has gone to far..this is where it leads and ends..

suddenly I am reminded WHY! I began watching the TRUTH MOVEMENT videoes
because I wanted information on Human Testing
That's ALL
I didn't LIKE all the Illuminati Bullshit being mixed in with "just the Facts"

In fact I couldn't stand seeing all that stuff that took away from the fact right here right now some maniacs were doing A.I. and Synthetic Telepathy Testing on unsolicited human beings

sure that stuff about control I watched
WHY
cuz' it was always mixed in with the vids

"So you believe that the Holocaust didn't happen "Evan graphs .

Ignoring
as always
anything but what "HE CAN USE " against me

"No I believe the Holocaust happened but maybe  YES there were some Jews who thought SOME JEWS didn't matter as much as others maybe and ..."

"And you believe Israel thinks
that way about American Jews and homosexuals "

"sometimes...' As someone had told me that ..ONCE and it stuck in my mind ..It's my team that brings up these meaningless thoughts "

'MEANINGLESS...these thoughts are MEANINGLESS?" Evan graphs,"Do you understand the problem here?
do you understand WHY we said at the start accept the research studies
do not go Jimmy Olsen on us
we warned you

now we're
stuck on this odd train of thought

SICK THINKING

we certainly can't have you thinking like that and have this Emit
 ...your soul going anywhere other than on a disk..
a disk we can learn how to do things to...

we can't have this SICK THINKING ,this sick EMIT  maybe be born in another incarnation- to latch upon a  mere child ..or worse  yet just be some free floating Latch Upon in the Enway
 until these ill thoughts of yours are cleansed

  unlike your other Mandlers I  give not a damn where these Hinky Thinking  came from
..I would rather lobotomize you with direct energy to make sure your soul is just a little more  free and clear of these Latch Upons ..
Latch Upons come back
..toxic Latch Upon thinking remains long after one's vessel perishes..."

I don't know what I am to do with these thoughts Evan doesn't like
 I don't like them either.
 I should never have watched the videos that put these ideas in my head

I see a smiley face seemingly  appear floating mid air
 indicating Evan and my Team realize I -at least- feel this way too
about thoughts now in my head
thoughts indeed placed there by those damn videos!

"What you can do? Dumbo?
to help

do penance for this ill Emit?
you must  write these thoughts down
on the computer
but this time do not go and take them down"

"Why?"I graph

"You KNOW WHY" Evan graphs.

But I can't think of that -of knowing WHY..because I was never supposed to KNOW WHY.
and this is the problem
and to correct this problem

all I have written plays and replays  all through my days
all through my nights and into my  dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment