Wednesday, April 23, 2014



one either
can be "resolved " by the interface...or is considered "unresolvable"


the input to your out put
it was they
called the 'Q and A....the ",tallying" of MIND by Science

when I said
I can't take it

they said ...
GaryRainy had
solved the problems of the mind by thinking of MIND as a computer

he did not fiddle with or care much about
Gestlat or cognitives...or analysis ..of MIND


but considered....
MIND as but a recorder...of events

and that was why "we must GO BACK to the initial Emblematic Imprint...

must go there and go back and back to it
to finally erase it...
banish it

and lead what is left of it to the OVERSIGHT portion of MIND that recalls eventually the Imprint.
in the way mind records or retains TV or some meaningless jingle we may have heard on the radio...

once an Emblematic is rerouted ....to OVERSIGHT

one is free of the trauma.


 at the annex... I sat across from
my "coach"
who used  what she called BOMBARDMENT to entice OTHER  Emblematics into my CAUSITIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

that
could not help but to always deal with SITUATIONALS and everyday life
by constantly going back
to CAUSITIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

the BOMBARDMENT SESSIONS
were to scare the
REACTIVES
out of their hiding places  ....

my mentor first a woman than a man ,than "My Team"
explained that there was no end to
the EMBLEMATICS
and although I felt bettor.

this feeling better...
was a trick
that I needed more classes and even more contact with Mentors
they explained
that  Emblematics
from not just my childhood
and "The Mother ment" and "The system whose only job it seemed was to keep mankind all but swallowed whole by parasitic EMMITANCE that had  for years and millenniums  attached themselves....to humanity ...as if man  were nothing but  vessel....

this unwanted parasitic "relationship"
was the Key
to all of man's
problems
they explained
and it would take years of classes
years of being retaught
by mentors
to "get them to Go"

                          but how does one Get THEM to go
once they have dosed you with
neural dust?

dig deeper and deeper for these bodiless spirits that attach and take  and take

this "dust" that have forever attached to parts of your mind
to keep your mind open
so these
bodiless spirits
could no longer hide

for we will now always be there to help you


the "truth Room"
where one gets to read the private handwritten manuscripts of Gary Rainy's Communion with
The Being...

the Great Being that had explained to Gary Rainy that ONE DAY there would be THE DOTS
that would enable
everyone to be able to be ONE
and that Gary Rainy and only his ideas ...given to him not through synthesized telepathy but REAL telepathy
from this entity
so ahead of our times...

the entity supposedly gave Gary Rainy what he called Rain Drops
tiny
dots that
could mimic
the OPEN MIND
and Mind to Mind
communication Mind to Mind 5 sense over ride and over lay..

according to the
interface I am one of the lucky ones
who they are trying to fix and thus save with it...

a trial run


but it has turned only into a trial


and I been found..
Unresolvable..

my only possibility
of redemption
to
leave this world.
so perhaps..

I wake up and only think
I can hear no more
and see no more of what they show me
I can not more of their
"taste of my own medicine"
as they somehow
retransmit my own
"thought Style" which is SICK
back to me

it is called Mirroring

at the annex
they did something just like this by having me sit and listen to my last
'session"
on tape...
like I was some football player needing to study my last "play" on the field so
"that" does not happen again...

nobody likes hearing their own voice on tape..
nobody likes hearing their own "self interest.....their own self doubts ,confessions .....

played back

what is odd is that progress was made with this Mirroring..
in the room
yelling ty me ...every negative thing he or she could think of that might have been ...incorporated into my SENSE OF SELF
as Emblematic
this
"tough love"
that could help undo

the Harms
the Harms that Gary Rainy fought in his endless studies
 of  retracing the footsteps of Emblematic toTRUE MIND
that lead him to the Entity
and
MIND to MIND
thinking
the Ruiners would
try to mimic

No comments:

Post a Comment