Saturday, April 19, 2014


Evan appears as G-d
Or some version a child
Might have of G-d
I think

And EVAN sublimates "that I am a man child ..
"same thing"..
And!Evan Imparts
 according to my neural reads
THIS
Is STILL
What my demographic  thinks and thus
Pictures
G-d
To look like-----

I think to EVAN
in pictures


A longer beard
And  more curls
To the hair
Also
I
Picture to EVAN
A form of G-d as cumulus
 cloud
With a crown on

Evan displays a visual  of this co conscious image against the far wall

And transmits a transference      to my biotech-ed brain
That
G-d must be quite
Sick of being
Visualized as some "take" on Zeus
He than rambles
On
Overtaking my entire attenuation
With his random
Thoughts about
G-d and myth and representations
Next interfacing me opinions of his about some Mr Clean commercial
And next he reads the entire ingredient list of some Trader Joe's burrito

"Just a taste dumbo ....of your own medicine.."

I think nothing right
To these mentors
Nothing at all....

"The response to the ad was fine,as it was an automatic thought...a stimulated evocation..
The reading of ingredients
However
They take as a deliberate Affrontive
A mocking
Of the interface

A waste of everybody's time

"Can we get back to work."
He graphs

And send me a visual of a well built Nordic blonde standing fully erect

"This"
He graphs

"Is G-d"

To whom..i Graph

"To everyone that Matters"he graphs back

and fades away




No comments:

Post a Comment