Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Last train to San Fernano (the science -ieology behond Neuronautics)

.....but the training wheels

never stop spinning
it's like I am back
 in LA
on the 3 rd floor
sitting in chair across from my Mentor

who shouts and harasses all the Eblematics to the fore front....away from the RETENTIVE MIND
to the part of the mind that translates perception
is INCIDENTALS

but with
the MIND to MIND
with The Dots in me
with the Interface
I feel none of the
relief
or the rewards from letting out the
Emblematics

the cameras and tape recorder that were always on
in the room
I could see.
I knew they were good for the next session of Mirroring Techniques
to resolve
the new
RENTENTIVES and Emblematics...
but I knew
when I left the room and the annex
that the taping stopped
the camera was off

and felt I could peruse
whatever goals we had accomplished in the sessions

but as I moved up and up finishing Level3 course load...
my Mentors explained that I needed to
understand that considering and SELF REFERENTIAL integration of the New Way
was a type of not only regression
but I was essentially baiting
new Emblematic's to feed and latch upon Awakened Points of Entry
Emmitance
I was told
is all around us
Emmitance does not die when a vessel dies
but remains and lingers
wanting only to
become part of one's RETENTIVE MIND
and that
a Neuronaut must learn to

THINK IN WHITE
                                                which meant to
                                                                       think"in" nothing...
to only think of Gary Rainy's
 
 
DEFENSIVE DIVESTMENT CITATIONS
were deliberate thinking in nonsense words
 
MAN HAS NAMED EVERYTHING.
ONLY so EVERY MAN MADE WORD BRINGS ABOUT ASSOCIATION!

WE MUST UNDO
THINKING BY
UNDO-ING
FIRST

 WORDS


in a filmed lecture Gary pointed to a chair and dramatically folded his arms around his chest
 
I refuse to think of this as "chair"
I will sit in it.
yes.
but I will call it what I DECIDE
and thus when someone says the word chair from now on
an image of "chair" will soon mean nothing
 
this thing over there I will now sit in is called
a nefdoplis
 
 
 

zeeeebeeee
 kkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeebeeee
 
parange-kent
parange -hent
 
and than start over using other vowels
 
 
neeeeeeeeeekeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeweee
 
larange-fent
larange-dent

it was easy to do when we were all together either at the big room at the annex
or with my other Level3s at the hotel we all stayed at...

it was easy to do when
one was doing the task .. and the work
the Level 4s and 5s
had us do either on the grounds or when we
brought money into the cause...
by selling
the taps ,the books....ourselves..
whatever had to be done
to
Get Things Done
and
Give to the Cause.
and to pay for the courses.....

but it was so hard to do
to think in DIVESTMENT CITATION
so no more Emblematic could reattach themselves
when you were out alone
and not with other Neuronauts
who saw when your mind
your eyes and ears
were focused
on the Ruiner-ous world
that wanted only
to
add itself to our perception

my Mentor insisted we go out amongst
we go out in threes

for instance if we had to go out to a shopping center
and be
REGRESSED by PRESENTED MISDIRECTIVES
the "fashioned extra bright colors  and glaring CORRUPTIVES of logos and brands and piped music that was all being
sent and set
as AFFRONTIVES
to
The Being
basically mocking
THE BEING
with
THEIR
world
and not the WORLD of NEURONAUTICS
which attenuated
senses and pereception TOWARD and FOR
only
The Entity

if my eyes seemed enchanted with the colors of the cans and boxes ..the sensory overload of
OUTER SIGHT and not
INNER SIGHT
              a fellow Neuronaut might slap the back of my head
and begin
chanting

zeeeebeeee
 kkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeebeeee
 
parange-kent
parange -hent

he might take out a kerchief  and place it before my eyes...so I only saw the bright white
and the
symbol of Neuronautics

the slap on the head was always followed by a warm caress of the cheek...
after
a fellow fighter against all the Colors and Fake Vibrancy
The Ruiners
"took our eyes with"
"took our ears with"

they saw was replaced by
THE BRIGHT WHITE EMPTY OF MIND

the Great Being
knew meant
"Come inside Me"






 

No comments:

Post a Comment