Saturday, November 16, 2013

she blinded me with science(tape 3 ) 2013

Benevolent suicide

other countries
believe
that to "step down"

to admit one is
not meant "to be"
is honorable

perhaps the ONLY honorable act
a man or woman
who has shamed his family ,himself, his employer..

you have shamed
us,and your self
and from our data nearly all society you come into contact with
they had a term for you in the 1950's
The Bad Seed...

the sound alter nates
"chatterbox" pure brain computer...know REAL Folks on headset..
the voice is
deliberately banal..
a cartoon...a science fiction B movie

 self sacrifice of one's own life for sake of the greater good. Such sacrifice may be for sake of executing a particular action, or for sake of keeping a natural balance in the society.Indigenous people, such as certain Inuit tribes.
a "sacrifice" committed by force of a state is instead referred to as eugenics , but may be otherwise referred to as "enforced population limits" or "population control

they waited.
they watched
..
they listened in

I wonder if there was a time during one attempt when

one of the gang got a flatliners moment

they hate me in a way I canot hate them
to me they are disembodied
ambience that runs in parallel with my "real time"
I am possessed by them
they scare me to extremes only some by standers witnessed

I don't write about the good parts
the novelty or the heightened states
not since they turned that day
because I partook
and thought badly weirdly of my family



ask them
I want a trial

even in abstentia

although off grid
I presume by "hits" on some posts there are well over 10 thousand interested parties.
40 billion will be released next year
and the entire
business of Mind Mapping is
based on
Corrective Force
as the penal system
will be next to "take on" direct neural interface
out in the open this time
but
still
behind
bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment