Thursday, August 7, 2014

All About Eve


According to my Father the first  use of the apparatus he had helped create was against him.


During my father's decline in senses and all matter of sensibilities I visited my mother,Eva in Banning ,CA. to attempt to get some answers
since  my father divorced her in 1967
She had remarried 5 times
all men who promised to help her realize her ambitions to become
 an actress

they did

However, after the debacle concerning the 1971 TV Movie "Safety in Umber"
she like most involved
in the scandal which involved placing referential association  and subconscious colorations
based on ritualistic parental indoctrination of such "touchstones"
Eva ,who now called herself Eve
could find little work in the broadcasting industry.

My mother  admitted," I was not cut out for motherhood but how could I have  know such things this until I  had children"

I still keep  the card  she sent me on my 4th birthday upon which she wrote her explanation
for I have nothing else
as no other correspondence or
calls followed

thus
 you can imagine how surprised my mother was when I showed up at her doorstep
to ask her a few questions

primarily
about the situations that lead up to her meeting me father

"it was the oddest thing," she began," I woke up thinking or hearing a song...from "West Side Story"
-"Who Knows,Could Be"...it was the strangest thing..it was as if the music was coming from nowhere...
Why do you ask? as I haven't remembered that day for nearly 50 years.."

*The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[ information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.


*Shell game
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
The shell gameis a confidence trick used to perpetrate fraud.
When an individual not familiar with the shell game encounters a game on the streets, it appears that bets are being placed by numerous players, when in reality, the people around the game are shills who are all part of the confidence trick.

Shell company

noun

  1. an inactive company used as a vehicle for various financial maneuvers or kept dormant for future use in some other capacity.
in a sentence


"the Cabin in the Woods was established by Gary Rainy as a "retreat" for members of Neuronautics who had turned

No comments:

Post a Comment