Wednesday, March 4, 2015

tithe

XXXX comes into my room...
and sits on the bed...real nice...
and takes the covers down from over me
"cold<" XXXX asks
"a little," I say
"well let me warm you up" XXXX says
taking a pillow form beside mu head and next pushing it over my face and mouth ,eyes ,and nose...so I can't breathe.

my body starts jumping around...
but he won't get off me

finally he stops..

and says," So Tru Christie TOLD you Interfaced to you that "Inway to the Enways is a comic book did he?..and you wrote down that he did"

"yes,"

"he was testing you..to see if you'd write that "Inway to the Enways" is a comic book.
XXXX gets up and goes get my copy of "Inway to the Enways" and brings it to me...

:kiss it"XXXXsays

"the book,"I ask

"Yes," kiss the book...no in fact,"XXXX says pulling me off the bed by the back of my neck,,,"I want you get on your kness ...and lean down on the floor to kiss the book.

Gently XXXX places  " Inway to the Enways" on the floor and than forces me to my knees
and starts pushing my head further and further down to the book.till my mouth lands on it..
I never kissed.
my mouth just touched it..
but I don't know If XXXX cared or knew..

he threw
me onto my back and put the book back on the shelf and left the room slamming the door.

I felt like taking the book and spitting on it.

"and than the door went wide open
and XXXX came in
with a small computer...and headset.

he pushes me to my knees again and lays the computer tablet
with my brain waves and decoded signals.
...
and the words created from my signals
that read

"I feel like taking the book and spitting on it "

what are we going to do about this.
it's already OUT THERE
Evan Rainy and Tru Christie already know about this Ruiner Unresolvable THOUGHT

"A tithe might help...how much money have you in your bank account?" XXXX asks.

I tell him

and XXXX says "one forth of it...today..in fact right NOW...gets sent to the Annex...Get Up."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment