Sunday, March 1, 2015

synthetic telepathy (you're 16 ,you're beautiful & you're mine)



I'm 16, i have been hearing voices* for the past year everyday non stop. They have been reading my thoughts and memories and criticizing my every movement. I tried ignoring it but it just got worst , as they talk i start to feel their words through my throat as if i was being forced to say something , and then i started getting muscle twitches and massive headaches like as if my brain was being twisted, one time i was in class and i felt like i was gonna have a seizure i couldn't touch anything without feeling this cold irritating sensation through my legs and fingernails etc i can barley think without getting this hard pressure in my head. The voices have caused me to move away from my mom “who i told and refused to believe me” with my dad and that's when things got worse.. I know who's voices they are and I've confronted the “PEOPLE ” but they just blew me off and denied accusations or just plaid dumb, i didn't know then but now I know that me going mad was actually provoked. They play mind games with me telling me things like I am  being investigated or I am a nuclear warhead , or that they've fused my mind with theirs and then, they try to sweet talk me like they are trying to hypnotize saying that they aren't who the are , the voices aren't theirs and that they are helping me.They also non stop taunt me saying that they are  laughing at me there not gonna let me grow or better than them,,the time i dont really care of these things . I know i come off as “crazy but I'm not . But really they are driving me crazy and they try and use it against me .-name withheld

*

*rmy developing ‘synthetic telepathy’ - Technology ...

www.nbcnews.com/.../t/army-developing-synthetic-telepathy

Synthetic telepathy of “Artificial Telepathy” is the art of electronically transfering thought directly to and from a brain.

bluered.gif (1041 bytes)

The experience of synthetic telepathy or“Artificial Telepathy” is really not that extraordinary. It’s as simple as receiving a cell-phone call in one’s head.

Indeed, most of the technology involved is exactly identical to that of cell-phone technology. Satellites link the sender and the receiver. A computer “multiplexer” routes the voice signal of the sender through microwave towers to a very specifically defined location or cell. The “receiver” is located and tracked with pinpoint accuracy, to within a few feet of actual location. But the receiver is not a cell phone. It’s a human brain.


Out of nowhere, a voice suddenly is heard in the mind of the target. The human skull has no “firewall” and therefore cannot shut the voice out. The receiver can hear the sender’s verbal thoughts. The sender, in turn, can hear all of the target’s thoughts, exactly as if the target’s verbal thoughts had been spoken or broadcast. For this reason, the experience could be called “hearing voices” but is more properly described as “artificial telepathy”.

 Artificial or what is called synthetic telepathy provides the perfect weapon for mental torture and information theft. It provides an extremely powerful means for exploiting, harassing, controlling, and raping the mind of any person on earth. It opens the window to quasi-demonic possession of another person’s soul.


bluered.gif (1041 bytes)

When used as a “nonlethal” weapons system it becomes an ideal means for neutralizing or discrediting a political opponent. Peace protestors, inconvenient journalists and the leaders of vocal opposition groups can be stunned into silence with this weapon.

Artificial telepathy also offers an ideal means for complete invasion of privacy. If all thoughts can be read, then Passwords, PIN numbers, and personal secrets simply cannot be protected. One cannot be alone in the bathroom or shower. Embarrassing private moments nor memories cannot be hidden.All the wrongs or moral lapses of one’s past are up for review mainly to keep the Target submissive and or terrified. 

.....an endless prank phone call, a purposed "opponent"  with this technology in hand can" call " at any time .knowing of course one cannot hang up unless one wishes to hang oneself "from the rafters". Sleep can be disrupted. Prayers can be desecrated, religious beliefs mocked, thoughts derailed. Love can be polluted, perverted, twisted, abused. Dreams can be invaded, fond memories trashed.

 The attack cannot be stopped, and the psychological damage is enormous.Main stream media "is not allowed " to report "common knowledge "or "THEY too and or their family " risks becoming a Target. But there is no physical damage, not one single mark is left on the body and there is absolutely no proof that any crime or any violation ever is taking place,one literally is in prison NOBODY can see..rverything that “happens” to the victim happens inside the victim’s head..

No comments:

Post a Comment