Sunday, March 8, 2015

Plausible Deniability and the Manservient Candidate

"now " Tru Christe graphs "..all we need is some documentation
to go with "druggie loser"'
I search everywhere
for some document stating in black and white "this man is .not sane...and thus every word he writes is  not true
all posts- the "ravings of a maniac'
XXXX I see through the holes in "my box"

still looking through files and show boxes for a letter of dis -credation
I graph to Tru,
"will it be enough
if I take a pic of my antipsychotic meds bottle
 to ixnay on he human experiment bay...certify-able"

"It'll have to do,"Tru graphs...but another hospitalization really would help us both out concerning Plausible Deniability...by April?"

'I can do that..3 weeks tops..:I graph ,"and the hospital I choose..AND one or Two placed love interests..to keep me interactive"

I tell XXXX to take a picture of my Seroquel bottle ...(we sometimes use the Seroquel before we smoke crack...it's called a Q -Ball...it helps quell some of the side effects of poorly cooked crack you don't feel like re-cooking)

"we'll see if you deserve it..a cameo
 also. I want to introduce an idea to you
.I want you to find a wife...a real wife..a woman u can do  your homo shit on the side...but I think it's time Dumbo got married...?"

"no kids"I graph
"not in this world you're making up as you go along.."

"you'll raise someone else's kid..
a Lost Boy type..raise him to guard the McMansions  guard the stars. you'll .raise him on guns ,meth and
this new- modern-In-ity."


(2)

of course I type all this on a little phone XXXX has passes through the only hole in the foot locker wide enuf for a phone and little pieces of pizza to come into..
xxxx says we should use a machete .
to cut through red tape
and red states.
and tells me about King Creole.
how in exchange for Neuronautics ...eventually exposed as ...the folks out sourced the techno to..
and all the whining some weepy gal will do about being a human lab rat..
how in exchange for being fall guy
Neuronautics
gets the white house in 2020 or 2024
probably Adam Parker.,the actor

"dude just let me out of the box"
I say..

"first I wanna do a little Boxing Helena on you"

"funny" I say...

"sorry about trying to make you kiss "Inways to the Enways" I was high at the time
good stuff..want some?"

"yes,: I say "and hear xxxx light his stem

"out you mouth near this hole,,I'll blow it into your mout"

I suck the smoke ,the meth outta XXXX's mouth and ask him to spit me some soda pop

"You'll use a straw..like a real live boy"XXXX says blowing meth up my apps.

"when do I get out of the box...?"

"once I see you post it"

Assumingly he has seen the post go up.
and opens the foot locker
 

No comments:

Post a Comment