Wednesday, March 4, 2015

hughjackman /klonapin

TO BE BEHOLDEN
ALSO MEANS TO BE HELD...NEVER FORGET THAT...
NEVER FORGET...WHERE-EVER YOU GO AND WHENEVER YOU FIND YOUSELF MISSING IT...
REMEMBER THAT IT WAS YO UWHO TOLD US TO GO.TO STOP,
IT WILL BE JUST ONE MORE THING YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF ALONE REGRETTING.
WHY COULDN'T I BE MORE BENDABLE..DEPEBDABLE AND ACCESSABLE.
.YOU WILL ASK YOURSELF
 .BUT BY THAN
 YOU WILL HEAR NO 'GRAPH" BACK...YOU WILL "SEE"
 NO PRESENTS"
YOU WILL BE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE...WHO FAILED..

"and next?" the shrink asks me

Next .I see the Parasol Pictures Logo. which always comes before the "special dreams"I see .the Giraffe .the Rhino and the Tiger
and next the monkey in a cage become a man

but the logo doesn't end..
it goes on
and I see the Monkey not only grow into the shape of a man  but grow too large for it's cage..."

"in the other dreams the monkey never grew too large for it's cage" The dr says

:in this dream the monkey  grew so big that the bars bent and the monkey now a man was free.."

"free to do what?"

"I don't know,"" I tell the dr."...as the 'mind movie" ,,,the dream begins right after the logo is done..
even if the logo was different...concerning the money growing too large
and next I am in the country...or some "take' of what "the country is" ...men and women on bikes but old time bikes ...women wearing old time hats carrying old time Parasols...there are white swans in the water...and I notice some ruffian types ...dressed ...in the same "age" as the well to do folks ...roasting a black swan on a spit..
the rich men and women I can tell don't like the men being there...but I sense they know they need these type of men to protect them...

'protect them who?"The dr asks.

"from people who don't want black swans around". I guess" I say

'In the last dream these Ruffian  types,as you call them were Roasting Mules"

the dr says

"i wait for him to say something lse but he does not ...so I go on...",,,I am walking along a river with who I believe is Hugh Jackman...Hugh Jackman I remember thing ..just seems too tall...so instantly Hugh Jackman ,dressed as Oscar Wilde' become five foot .eleven inches...

the dr. asks me..."do you often need to bring people down to your lowest common denominator to interact with them?"

"well ,yes of course I do...don't you?"

"If I am honest with myself.yes,"The Dr.says<" Neuronautics ,I believe have taught both of us to be honest....go on with your dream please.."

"wee me and Hugh Jackman ,now my height are walking down a meadow now..a poppies field I think it is...because I get very very tired...and fall into Hugh Jackman's arms..but he can't catch me from falling too close to the flowers which are literally in the dream heaving steam of opium...which will be too much..si much opium I may never wake up...but hugh can't catch me from falling ...because when I made Hugh 5 foot 11 inches..i also made his muscles small like mine...and I fell and every thing went red,then white,than black

"maybe this indicates that sometimes we must LOOK up to OUR BETTORS and those who represent BETTOR in Hollywood...instead of trying to BRING these BETTORS down to OUR own Level..?"

"Can I get my Klonapin script filled...:I say looking at the clock.

"No..."you can't as I hear you use the Klonapin to try to run away from the quote unquote Hallucinations your Team spends much money and time transmitting to you..that's not what I prescribed the pills for...I prescribed them on a as needed basis....and only when a Tele-Operator stated you were put through an especially difficult Phasement....and could use a bit of static...that they wanted to spare inducing upon you with electromagna.."

"I understand " I say and I do.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment