Tuesday, March 10, 2015

1967


who are you?-

they threaten to hurt me and my family.
they want me to kill myself.
they literally "tell me' they are going to flay me..
I am not a [particularly good person
nor a particularly bad one
I have limitations
social wise
and this has been limiting
I don't care if you help me
I've written to you.
you are aware..of this

I am lost here...
the situation grows worse..
I am a sicko
a freak
a monster
as would anyone be
..."looked into' to this degree
I've attempted self exit.
I live ..to write about this
why because it is
encapsulating..
am I lying/
do I enjoy this
I don't feel anything.
but concern...
if anything happens to anyone 'connected to me'
hurt me
blow me away
do what you have to
to me.go to the mental hospital.
and sit there and be...
spoken to "in that way'
this is what I am offered in terms of respite and restitution./
TO DEVLOPE SOMETHOING
THAT SHOU;LD NOT BE DEVELOPED.
ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW MUCH DAMAGE THIS HAS DONE TO ME ...FRO N THE 90'
I TELL MYSELF ANYONE I KNOW WOULD BE WILLING TO die FOR ME TO EXPOSE ...this
AND AT THE SAME TIME
I FEEL ...
IT'S BEING USED ON ME ..
IN A WAY
THEY DIDN'T WANT TO
-peter langle
THAT I WAS NOT WHAT WAS 'EXPECTED'-peter L (Edgemont Institute canada
..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment