Friday, July 3, 2015

pac man fever/ das weiss band

My eyes barely open and immediately
Evan begins  ...perhaps he's begun before I woke to consciousness....a shared consciousness.steered consciousness ..it must..or a subject regresses ...falls into old ways
it works that way...
Evan
sending my nice calming images of little animals in negative spaces
beyond horrible..
it's sacrilegious and beyond any other  wrong I can tolerate..
I can't believe Evan Rainy and my Mandlers have shoved this story in my head...

but I don't want to think
I don't want to know or see and hear ...I no longer FEEL
Evan continues...
I do not matter.
I never did "to them"
and the THEM the "THE" in me is the problem
the point is to make the 'THE" in me ...and THEM like me gone
with every trick in the book
I don't really listen anymore to explanation

it is after all their plot .not my own

and  talking about the Blob remake we are  working on
and how that  the  Kabbalah stuff is JUST  was just -some Imbue- my team believed I felt I needed to tell some of the more intricate parts of the story


But now I don't know what to believe .who to believe
VENUS IN BLUGENES
.. who did this..did you know all along?

your mind goes back to her...and the days and months preparing for something one could not .can not prepare for.\
there is no training for this.not without back up
not without
                                                                                           a true G-d to believe it
                                                                                           that might have put an end to this
                                                                                 or are they right?
that life is only about testing
and the Lord thinks so too..
               isn't that what they must assume?...and isn't that all the Bible was /is about
tests
        and payback in kind
                       the USA .in the beginning...or at least before it became what it is..
                                              tried to fight this particular brand of test
                  replacing it with a test only having to do with how much money one made.
                as test of worth
                           with enough money
                                 one went and goes beyond any law.
                                        biblical or otherwise
                                              it is money that begun the foundations to do Human Testing
by people to wealthy to have to turn to parable
or morality plays
except to put their children through for sport and evoked potentials


it felt so real .too real last night when Evan began switching my grasp of source
past
Target
to something more profane
                                that some people who read us ...and watched us and decoded us
                                       judged us not in the manner of police state
                                          but our intrinsic beingness as it related to
                                             an afterlife.
                                                  a true Lord.

my mind wakes up to this last thought
and I do not want consciousness
I reach for the pills as Evan Visages himself as butterfly...Monarch
over sized his eyes over wise...
his face always a shade of Evan
having nothing to do with his Grapheme

the butter fly ,Evan
          morphs into a caterpillar    the face of the caterpillar still Evan in my sightline ..ground ed in the reality that is my table ..my chair ..
seamless...
the caterpillar
it's "being ness /it's rendering hewn  to not be frightening..as insects can be..
hewn to user friendly
like allowing a mouse to stand  ,wear shoes...and only have 3 or four fingers.
someone had thought this visual out ..is all I think today
right down to what caterpillar means  might mean to me
and how tall to make "it" depending  the Tele -Presence knowing perhaps more than me ..where images must fall concerning sightline..
and how much stylization the Image needed to not appear...
like oh too real looking INSECT...I am ONLY shown to
tenderize my aggressions

 I close my eyes but see the room lit even lighter in my minds eyes

and it is in here..in mind's eye
vision
that Evan 's Visage becomes backed with personality
a kindness dis ingenuous he lays atop my Hz.s
my own Beta waves..
like TV does..
                                                    
I pull away
I am so tired.
and  Evan makes sure I do not regress into self talk by mirroring my own
self talk from the previous evening
Eyes shut or opened
it no longer matters.
ears plugged or un plugged the sound once only heard as inner monologue
plays through you
to save you
to bring you away from you
to them
that is how you learn they told me
that is how people like you learn

 someone's thoughts and mind is destroyed the very second this technology is used upon one..
and my Team knows this
and every Targeted individual who I have ever read about
-there mind is destroyed as soon
as their thoughts are read.
their soul is destroyed as soon as the technology begins "talking back to their thoughts"

none of it is voluntary
billions of dollars...trillions creating this have been tossed into the drain because every piece of neural data that has been collected has been
done in secrecy and the type of threats you use to keep us all quiet..
and how you make us belocke dup and forced to take those pills which destroy your mind to cover this up..
I hope you realize you could have spent years collecting GOOD eminations
if you you did not do all you did
and waste everybody's time...and minds


so you created a hell of weapon.
and destroyed the potentials of this being something worthwhile to anyone.

and the story continues
the story that always has a beginning
    and breaks off into forks
in roads based on thought one when has long ago stopped thinking,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                                            the vision is waiting cued
                                                  the sound too waits....as sound and vision wait on the turned off tv
before you are even aware something is
ON in  the box.
sound and vision waiting before you turn on the computer
                                  the ads wait for you
                                           the noise.
                                                         the colors and words
inside the tv,
which is off.                     but the sound and vision rigged to answer back to your thought is never off
                                     

but the familiar way of madness...which is and I guess was always sound and vision in your mind
before "product' was introduced......
to interfere,..........................................................
                                                                            there is nothing to share
                                                                                mentors except the damage
your team had long ago caused.
                                                they eat you up your memories and moods and motivations
but don't leave the carcass...the husk which are proxy
you the proxy like a guinea pig who has been tested  and put on a wheel no nowhere too long
one lays there in the soft cut wood.
not really alive but not dead either...
 
if there was  a pellet the guinea pig could eat.
to guarantee it would stay dead alive..
or go back to sleep to shorten the hours.
use all it's strength to move towards the pellet.
although the pill itself makes the guinea pig so very sick..
                                               I open the bottle of Risperdal not get rid of the sound and vision

 but the YOU inside..
so the signals "your team" acquires  translates and "shouts out to is a loop of only broken appliance

this after all what the Merge was for.
this much supplication
this after all is what the pill and pills such as Risperdal are for
                              maybe this is what madness ..real or synthetic is for
                                          to wash your mind clear
                                                   and gone enough to be so abbreviated....so
muted...
so polite that even G-d might be confused that brain damage
can be taken for lightness and rightness of being.


                                           


                                                 

.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment