Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Memphis Ohio Bi Monthly Magazine

 
they want you to think of everything BUT the project
but what else can you think of. man?
these are folks who tossed 30 monarch butterflies in your  bedroom apartment
why?
cuz' I had the gall to talk bout' monarch programming
they want you to shut up
who'd believe me..huh?

and whose gonna believe the other shit?
nooooobody
..

. you don't do monarch programming to a GUY
well I guess you don't go doing that to nobody..

.
only 25 percent of Monarch programmed kidz
are guys.
usually premade to be somebody's foreseen
"baby " when they're 16 or 17
or younger..
they see your a mess. and ply you with liquor..
and listen to your trauma based let x equal x
manchurianesque defiledhood ..
and next thing you know
you're a full blown rent boy

next thing you know "all my friends all my friends" are giving me tranquilizers and pain pills.
yum yum yum
and just as planned you become some piece of human garbage who by now is
a pill freak .
scumbo

...it's disgusting...what they do to you..
on purpose to make you...
segmental
mental
segggggmental.when you're just teeeeny tot
fractured ..and thus much much easier..to control
when the inevitable
"I can help...I been there' Older brother type gets parked in your spot
why "this guy " suddenly appear you might ask...or might have
before you realize They parked him
as they have parked everyone they Knew you'd respond to
..as this programming is made ONLY for predictive response..

YOU are their project.ya see?
it is the ONLY reason YOU and thousands of others were born at all
for science
Human Engineering...
foreseen ..possibilities...and for these foreseen possibilities
they needed you to be modeled a certain way
and all sorts of nasty nasty things were done to you as a kid
(we talking sssssssssssssssssick nasty shit)
to make you all cobbled into pieces
mind wise..
and than ?
and than you be warehoused for decades...till they got some high tech
shit going ..
to make you
literally a human puppet

voice to skull
is how it begins.
when you be 20 something
and than wait wait wait
pull yourself together from that one..punk

and you do
somehow you do
it takes years
.....and you almost forget about it..
          you blame it on pills...
               or some random "thing" that happened.
and you never see it coming what's next...
how could you
          syyyyyyynthetic telepathy
.....................oooooooh yeah..
                           how they do it?
who gives a damn
you now hear and see shit no one else does...and feel shit..
 dream shit...they read your mind somehow ...it starts slow
of course you run to the ER ..and take neuroleptics ..
dumb ass.
but it makes it worse
know why? cuz' you're fuckin' with "it"
their THING
their techno...
so you "go along' know why?
cuZ' they send folks round you to beat your face in..
they loot your apartment..

you have to know your place in "this"
what's your place ?...a monkey..a lab rat..\
it's BE A WALRUS or be NOTHING AT ALL  TUSK!
and they explain it to you...they get off explaining IT to you
why?
why they explain this shit to me ...years later...
WHY

because they needed a real big wallop to segue you into
the next phase...of "being" NOTHING but some Avatar..but in real life..you are now John Malkovich
and if you don't like it
we'll cut you up
and hurt you sooooo bad...
for thinkin ' you can write nor speak about "it" with no repercussions
CCCCCCCCCCCut Me.
skin me alive you
lunatics!!!!!

...don me dear reader.
I hate these researchers..
and they hate me back..
they use this tech to fuck with your nervous system as they might a squid.
(didn't ya hear they HAD to learn to maneuver a squid's nervous system..?  now who the fuck needs to learn how to maneuver a squid's nervous system? huh..except the same folks who HAD to rip wings off flies..
these are the people who become Human Engineers..
people who not only might rip wings off flies but might replace the fly wings with tiny bird wings they ripped out of ..OFF of a unhatched baby bird

what's their excuse?
well   the Russians ya' see.or Al Qaida  were doing this..
and IF they weren't well
THEY SURE better now huh?

no .I hope not..know why
cuz' I gotta move outta this place..
and Al Qaida ..Russia ..where ever..when you're a human lab rat
literally....take me save me
I'll cook for you and shine your shoes..I'll shine the entire country's shows I will I will I will.


they thought of everything except what it would RRRRRRREALLY be like to
"man " another man
who they know all about
why they know all about this man they manned?
cause they deliberately screwed with every aspect of his life since he was born..

they want you not to focus on reverse brain engineering..
and imprints...and cues
and the past...but move forward
..
Off a cliff.
is where they want you
...
and that's where you will soon be  GLADLY

How dare I expose them..and not respect them
are you kidding me?
I respect them as much I guess as  Dr.Frankenstein's "project" respected
his research scientists
and want to do very much what dr Frankenstein's project did to his maker
but since I cannot "get close" to my team
the best I have is this damn computer..
and ONE day..with me gone or not...it will all come out

IT didn't work how they wanted it to
they wanted a shooter.
How many fuckin' shooters do these guys need?

these shooters are distractions ...the people they kill? OOOOh collateral damage
everyone is collateral damage to these guys..
distraction ...so certain bills get passed
so certain bids and contract get lost in the "shooter'
they kill off celebrities for the same reason
an interesting "Oh my " NOT HIM!...death in Hollywood goes almost as far as 'I don't like Mondays"
it started in earnest with Tanya Harding..and OJ Simpson
reached a peak with Monica Lewinsky
as a lead in to "the big show"
Tanya harding ojsimpson monicalewinsky...
with so much NOTHING going on that keeps are eyes OFF
genuine monkey business (human experimentation with psychotronic weapons and direct energy weapons not withstanding)
nobody really is paying attention to ANYTHING but someone's tit "falling out" of it's assigned position..


Cole Cohen  3/12/12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment