Monday, July 27, 2015

chips ahoy

i cheapen the situation I deal with daily
i am by no means doing well.
one is meant to decompensate if one has been Targeted
and for all I know..."my part" was to decompensate...publicly -online
..................to promote this technology.
                               to be a cautionary tale
                                      of what can happen if one paints the wrong way...and paints about the wrong subjects
                                            or
IF one says the wrong thing...about things one thinks ...are wrong.

I do not know how I have gotten this far...to be honest perhaps only my own madness (and we ain't talking the synthetic madness of Sound and Vision) but
a true "oddness' of thought style...that "was up to the fight"
ONLY because of a certain "oddness' that probably caused me to be targeted to begin with

         I do not sleep much....I am not quite here..
                 nor what i used to be..
                         I am not foolish enough to think I can tolerate my predicament much longer
If i believed more in a Voice of G-d beyond Voice of God technology
                      I might have leaped from that high overpass years ago. rather than dawdled

\                               I still recall vividly that late night 2am than 3 am ..looking down ..hoping
I could jump.
        a car drove by
                a kind man spoke to me...
                         "he had been there" he said
      but I am sure he has not been where I am...

      a Targeted individual
                          was not this man
who subsequently called the police (kindly ,as intervention...after all I was "hanging around " what is referred to as Suicide Bridge"  .
waiting for some type of Divine Inspiration NOT to stop me
but to HELP ME...
                  "Just Do It!"
for only G-d ...(and perhaps other Targeted Individuals).understand what I am going through
and that
a long leap off a short bridge ..
for a TI is NOT suicide

but
something not yet defined..

The policeman  took me home from that bridge 2 summers ago

I lied to the police man and said  neither suicidal ideation nor suicidal 'procrastination"  was
my intent
----
                      I lied to the cop...some tale about "girlfriend trouble" and  I was drunk.. wishing to read some graffit painted on the bridge's sandstone..

                                                      so many times I have been 'taken away" for how I have "reacted"
                                                            to this horror show put upon me...and through me
          It was sure good fortune the cop did not want to "go through all that' paperwork...
       
there is nothing worse than a forced hospitalization
when one has already been placed in a Lunatic Asylum: for One
Madness and sluggish schizophrenia is "the objective" of synthetic telepathy

developed in one form or another since world war 2.
                                 I can tell you
                                         it has been perfected.
it has long ago destroyed my spirit  and soul
                                I live only to document \the impossible
....
I cheapen the matter however more than sharpen it with the use of "story" I  often fear.

It was FEAR that at first made me NEVER write about precisely what happened ..nor what is happening
..nor
 what I might have done to become a Targeted Individual
(there is NOTHING anyone COULD do to deserve what Targeted Individuals "get"...
and there is NO TRIAL
and there is NO TRANSPARENCY to the SENTENCE
as the sentence is in fact TRANSPARENT

at first  STORY/NARRATIVE seemed  the ONLY way to explain to one not familiar with Neurotronic Weapons created INTENTIONALLY  to interfere,mesmerize and divide the mind
the fundamentals..of being inside an invisible prison ..

                      the very "far out" bizarre cruel and unusual- ness of  this type of detainment /entrainment IS it's perk..

the perk ?that the  Targeted Individuals is inevitably taken as  "un sane"by his friends family and those he may turn to for help



I have gone to great trouble to "cheapen " the story ...
          I have introduced elements,such as the necessity of   a Targeted needed to "be chip-ed"
                  to be "had"
this i believe is not necessary...
I have done alot of research on remote neural monitoring..there are many different ways to "do" the same thing...
to a living being ...with direct energy aimed and emulated to pulse it's frequency to over take ,overlap and over excite the brain's delicate signal.
  ..

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment