Sunday, July 12, 2015

Directorate for Disintegration Dispersal for Infrastructure Protection Sec. 219 (c)

Broken Blogger Logo
Whoops, that's an error!


 
is the feedback I receive upon waking.
regarding a very short
post ..
       that is not or was not in keeping with the blithering
             bloated ... all day bathrobe wearing egg on dirty T -shirt image
I project here...


 
      Evan graphs
        
       "that some legitimate roustabout' ..not one of their own
             not one of MY own
                 sometimes slips by..and that although this was
                    not a test...none the less I should have
                         known better than to post anything
                              concerning Hollywood and Homeland
                                   convergencies to make sure
                                         the nation's citizens  were
                                              not over whelmed  by
                                                  the sheer seriousness
of 
affairs of state 
and that TV and Film have always been directed 
at the people 
at 
the mass consciousness..
at the eyes and ears and thus minds
of the populace
so the populace would be a united front
from the inside out in terms
of intracortical  outlook
                          and besides Dumbo what in Christ's
                          name do you know about infrastructure
                          we went out of our way since the day you
                          were born to make sure you had no
                          infrastructure...so we might best be able to
                          impart input upon you  based on the input
                          we provoked.

 
"I do not even get a good morning.
nor a little devil face ?...of a nasty looking distorted face with it's eyes poked out overlayed upon my visual cortex...
no over sized insect  or vermin wearing a black skullcap
with two large circles sewn atop..." I think to Evan..
                    
                          but not so fast mister.
                              not so FAST LITTLE MAN Evan graphs
                                for he knows  not simply my tone
                         but my Tonalities.that accompany my
                         'Wakey Wakey DUMMMBO" opening dailies
                         of thought that "so quick am I to transmit my
                         own ill will toward this never ending unwanted interface that I forget
what the subject of the moment is...
        quickly quickly I try to think without my peanut gallery
          misinterpreting my lapse in -
subjectivity......the word of the day-Evan graphs
                         in synchronicity
                               with the bright neon letters s-u-b-j-e-c-t-I-v-I-t-y-
on the wall across from my still pillowed head.
.......the very fast timing of Evan "chiming in" upon
            unfinished thoughts mean my "team' means business
               which means they make a show of just how
                  note for note they can go with my every thought
to put me in my place I think
to keep me in my place
                    I think before I realized THIS 'moment"
                    was NOT the right time to go
                    "self referential" on my team who despise
                    inward thinking ...that has nothing to do with
 
"Curing you of Low Functioning Autism" Evan graphs
                    and before I can unring the bell that IS
                    Mind to Mind Interface my thoughts race
                    to fundamentals of How this Affect of
                    Uneffect ....was applied upon me with
                    coats and coats rape,hate and ape-ing
                    techniques....with almost as much closed loop
                    efficiency...
                    than this Mechanized Mind Fuck
somehow I bypass
to explain my GOOOOOOOD INTENTIONS for placing
the post about interstrctures and NBC up upon some message message board
I assume must be owned and operated by the same Convergencies.
as whatever structures must be held in balance to protect 
the populace from 
        "issues of collective quandary concerning events
         the collective consciousness intrinsically wants and needs.. parsed and pedantic in stylings.."
 
I have no idea what Evan is going on about...and try to myself back to sleep without the aid of a Risperdal...
and have a nice quick memory about a young woman I saw last evening crossing the street with like 8 or 9 dogs in tow
the woman's hair is separated into the type of braids...or pony tails...
one only sees in movies from the early 1970's...
and her look somehow also captures something of "some type of unconcern" for Hipness..
one finds rare days.
nor did I notice than nor in this closed eye mind movie
of this pleasant young woman
"visage-ing" her "experience....of being
in a "comedic" situation -walking 8 dogs at once across an intersection-
in a tele -genic manner
     that many in this situation and demographic tend to do
perhaps without being aware of it...
     Suddenly
     in my mind's eye I notice a darkening of the sky
     and hear a boom of engine
     and before I can open my eyes to the less
     cinematic occipital overlays
     the short clip of humanity (3 dogs and the young lady)
     are hit by a fast moving car.
 
My rage at Evan having the nerve and neural capacity to
"remote Imbue" my inner sight
with his sick...
reward and punishment cybernetic push /pull.
give /take forced feedback
is immediate but not focused...nor purposed
and for this nano second of self control
the "clip' of woman is
reapplied upon my temporal cortex in the "step down /The Bends" manner
my Team often uses to
"undo" or destabilize a memory
This time "from the Top" the young woman walking the dogs is not hit with a vehicle ...nor "shot" /relayed upon my senses in "captured footage " high graphic /visceral "
but instead shot Hollywood style
 she and the dogs being smashed to nothing
by Evan 's "take" on Godzilla.
 
The "reshoot " and retransmit makes all the difference in the world...somehow..
and I can imagine the young woman
again
without Cued Association...
 
 
                                  I get up and open the computer ...
                                  graphing to Evan that the reason I posted Movies for TIs (2)
was because my team was disappointed ..NO enraged
I dare
break stride
   of my "online " presentation of what happens to degenerate ,mentally ill drug addict alcoholic  human ectoplasm
          who dare  write,paint or talk about Genuine
          un -sicko
          "just plain folks" and much less the interstrcture
          that does it's best to place a gauze between
          realities and the collective Reality
          of Group Mindfullness.
and that
my posting of" Movie  for TIs of the Day "the filmed play "The Happiness Cage (retitled "The Brainsnatchers)
might give who ever might read "my mental decompensation"
of hearing and seeing things via Psychotronic Slow Kill
Torture
might come across as me
"just using my imagination based on Psychotronic Torture I saw on the big or small screen or books...
 
a bit terrified by the interface after making the mistake of posting the Video
I thought long in hard how to "step down /the bends" wise from the posting which my team imparted "had to stay up" as it's very removal
would "seem "(to whom I am not sure) curious.
so I thought ...what might delineate the Movie of the Day for Tis number Two
but the information some one sent me in an IM
that read 
 
Movies for TIs (2) Douglas Warner III, GE (NBC), Bechtel
John Bryson: Disney (ABC), Boeing
Alwyn Lewis: Disney (ABC), Halliburton

TITLE I—DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY Sec. 101. Executive department; mission. Sec. 102. Secretary; functions. Sec. 103. Other officers. TITLE II—INFORMATION ANALYSIS AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION Subtitle A—Directorate for Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection; Access to Information Sec. 201. Directorate for Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection. Sec. 202. Access to information. Subtitle B—Critical Infrastructure Information Sec. 211. Short title. Sec. 212. Definitions. Sec. 213. Designation of critical infrastructure protection program. Sec. 214. Protection of voluntarily shared critical infrastructure information.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment