Tuesday, September 1, 2015

JPEG

Hey Dumbo
think for just one moment.
WHY your team has spent years and years providing you with the equivalent of Mad Libs
concerning STRUCTURE
and FICTIONS of all kinds so you might SAFELY tell
your story
HUH?

Why do I  and your other Mandlers take the fuckin' time to Imbue in you Memphis Ohio
and Compo Cola stories?

"I don't care anymore actually" I graph.

'Clearly you do not" Evan graphs back.

"and clearly does nobody else cares  or they would have MADE YOU leave me the fuck alone,'I graph.

"And this...you placing little JPEGs of things that you know damn well infer things is NOTgoing to save you. but only make things worse."

'maybe Jesus will save me.'I think to Evan who wants me to remove the JPEG in the last entry.

'That is the most childish thing you have ever  thought Dumbo" Evan graphs

"What exactly DO YOU believe in Evan ?" I graph.

"Only THIS,,," Evan graphs back

"Only in some walkie talkie high tech that decodes another's thoughts..and Mandlers  their RIGHT to be judge  these thoughts... judged exactly by  what  consensus of RIGHT THINKING  I'd like to know because a man is not the essense of his THOUGHTS" I think and thus graph.

'of course YOU HAVE TO THINK YOU ARE NOT THE ESSENSE OF THIS  INTERFACE...of course YOU MUST THINK YOU ARE MORE THAN THE SUM OF YOUR RELAYED THOUGHTS.
OF COURSE YOU MUST BELIEVE IN SOME SANTA CLAUSE Or some PUFF OF CLOUD LORD or some JESUS or some ALIEN to save you ...and not judge you.
and that your so called SOUL.which SOMEHOW is not tied into your daily thoughts is you in your GENUINE personhood ..what other choice do you have?' Evan graphs.

"What other choice do you have..but to think man has no soul for doing this sick stuff to people?" I graph.

'To me Dumbo this last thought contains not a lick of SOUL .Jesus I am sure would find that last thought of yours completely counter to the word of G-d in terms of forgiveness and compatibility  "

"One quickly loses their compatibility  being another's component  Jesus or aliens and whomever else rules above men would find this technology counter to the word of G-d only a real G-d should be allowed to read another's thoughts"

"This is the thinking of an insane person to believe that ONLY G-d should read another's mind and Un American to boot" Evan graphs back,"you know what Dumbo I want you to leave that JPEG up..in fact I insist it remain up..Do you know why? Because it serves as just ONE MORE example of the type of scumbag RUINER we are working with.."

'Should I take it down or not  Evan?" I graph as I receive a sense of Fear through me I am not sure is electronically induced or the real thing"

"Bitch you don't KNOW if THIS entire so called INTERFACE! is real or the real thing DO YOU?
You don't know if you're just plain CRAZY hearing and seeing things...or anything! Nor shall you ever." Evan graphs

"Let me Go,' I graph.

"Maybe I was going to let you go Dumbo..MAYBE tonight was the day we were going to FINALLY leave you be..BUT NOW since you have demonstrated you have NO SENSE.NO SENSE WHATSOEVER..NOR RESPECT  for the carefully outlined manner in which you were allowed to write about it..we will never let you go.And here it was. Your chance to be free...this one final test.."

"What One Final test?" I graph

"The induced thought of seeking a JPEG of Vatican City to add to your story...WHY did you choose to add the picture to a story that thus far had nothing whatsoever to do with torganized religion" Evan graphs.

" I am not sure.Maybe because they keep showing the image on TV..Maybe because you sent me that "Should I shouldn't question.." and I am used to assuming that whatever you don't want me to post is what I should post because I want someone to arrest you" I graph

"NO it is YOU that will be arrested for terroristic threats" Evan graphs

"WHAT terroristic threats Evan?" I graph.

"The ones I need about a day to think of...now go to sleep...you're getting sleepy ...sleepy ...sleepy....."

I begin to nod off when I glean someone in the backround say"Did you get Dummy to insinuate that you know who is the one controlling him..

"DON"T YOU DARE write that down DUMBO!" I hear LOUDER THAN I HAVE EVER HEARD ANYTHING

"The Entities ! Are making me hear and see things...Invisible Entities !..Even if I wanted to strike back ONE CANNOT strike back at the invisible Entities...supernatural in nature and above Man" I graph remembering the earliest stories .
I feel a pain shake through me.

"You know damn well this is real Dumbo! and done by Psychotronics asshole! Don't be feeding anyone the Entities SHIT..." I glean from Evan

'You told me the Entities ONLY fed me the Neurotronic stuff so I would have a way of perceiving it so I would be less frightened of the Entities...." I graph back

No comments:

Post a Comment